designer gear for cutting efficiently - AnabolicMinds.com

designer gear for cutting efficiently

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

designer gear for cutting efficiently

Hello everyone.. I know about injectable gear, I don't know much about designer gear. 2 months ago I came off a 500-1000mg Test and 300-700mg Tren cycle - I ran this for 6 months. Im still sorta in PCT, just running 10mg of Nolva ED or EoD for the sake of keeping my natural test as elevated as possible. I plan to cycle in March, but before I do I would like to cut a bit.

Why designers over real gear? Cheaper, not as suppressive, in my 3 years of researching AAS i've never seen so many happy PH users as ive recently found. It seems these products are doing what they claim, well a few of them are. I still want to have my HPTA in full swing by March so I can cycle again...I like injections.

What do you all recommend? 4-6 weeks is all I want to run, remember it's to compliment my cutting diet and routine.

2. Professional Member

you ran test and tren for 6 months? if you run a designer for 4 -6 weeks that would be end of feb beginning of March no way your HPTA will be in full swing by March most of these designers need a full 4 week pct plus cycle time off.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

^^^ x 2....
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

thanks for the looking out bros..

time on+pct=time off is subjective. my hpta could recover faster than you, someone else may recover faster than me. only way to tell is blood work, so don't just go on that.

my cycle was pretty hard, but i was fine when i tapered off the test and ran 15000iu of hCG, clomid for a week and low dose nolva which I'm still on. i've taken a week off the nolva felt fine. staying on it so my natural levels ramp up.

my goals are different than yours, and though i appreciate the concern for my well being i'm ultimately responsible. truth is it wont matter if my hpta is a little suppressed, im about to run the same cycle plus eq, plus gh for a year. more so, i can wait 4 weeks till april to start..

my question is what designer compounds do you all suggest?

epistane/dhea/???
  5. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by LifeSize View Post
    thanks for the looking out bros..

time on+pct=time off is subjective. my hpta could recover faster than you, someone else may recover faster than me. only way to tell is blood work, so don't just go on that.

my cycle was pretty hard, but i was fine when i tapered off the test and ran 15000iu of hCG, clomid for a week and low dose nolva which I'm still on. i've taken a week off the nolva felt fine. staying on it so my natural levels ramp up.

my goals are different than yours, and though i appreciate the concern for my well being i'm ultimately responsible. truth is it wont matter if my hpta is a little suppressed, im about to run the same cycle plus eq, plus gh for a year. more so, i can wait 4 weeks till april to start..

my question is what designer compounds do you all suggest?

epistane/dhea/???
    ok so your more of a blast and cruise guy no problem i can understand that. For cutting on designers something like hdrol, epi, a diene, or even MMV2 can be great
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Epistane, H-Drol, or Furazadrol would be good cutters.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Damn so Epistane/Furazadrol would be my bus ticket.

Furazadrol is only 50mg per pill, people suggest you run it at 100mg.. It's double the price of Epistane, but I want to run that at an even 40mg ED.

Just so you guys know what I have planned.. I guess I'll be on it in about a week or so.. Placing my orders today.

Epistane: 24hrs 10mg, 48hrs 20mg, 72hrs 30mg, 30mg ED for 28 days.
    Furazadrol: 24hrs 50mg, 48hrs 50mg, 72hrs 100mg, 100mg ED for 28 days.
    DNP: 24hrs 200mg, 48hrs 400mg, 72hrs 600mg, 600mg ed for 28 days.

I heard a lot about Havoc, you guys don't mention is.. Is that more for mass?

I'm wondering, because I believe you can cut on Test/Deca/Dbol if your diet and routine is right.. Just wondering how these compounds really alter my progress.
  8. Advanced Member

Furazadrol is only 50mg per pill, people suggest you run it at 100mg.. It's double the price of Epistane, but I want to run that at an even 40mg ED.

Just so you guys know what I have planned.. I guess I'll be on it in about a week or so.. Placing my orders today.

I'm wondering, because I believe you can cut on Test/Deca/Dbol if your diet and routine is right.. Just wondering how these compounds really alter my progress.
    Epi is usually known as a bulker or recomper due to the gains being so dry.

For cutting, people usually go hdrol since it probably isnt quite as strong of a bulker. Both are solid though, with epi being slightly more potent.

As far as Furaz, alot of people that I've heard from think that its not very cost efficient
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    Epi is usually known as a bulker or recomper due to the gains being so dry.

For cutting, people usually go hdrol since it probably isnt quite as strong of a bulker. Both are solid though, with epi being slightly more potent.

As far as Furaz, alot of people that I've heard from think that its not very cost efficient
    I run real gear, which tends to be pricey.. This stuff is peanuts compared to me buying a 6month cycle a head of time.

The thing with Halodrol-50 is that I can't find it. I know a local place that still has it in stock, but at 100 bucks a box it ain't worth it to me. For that I go buy two vials of Test E and run it at 250mg a week and eat like a bird for a month.

Fura is about 50 bucks on average for 60x 50mg caps, at 100mg a day thats two caps a day for 30 days out of a 50 dollar bottle.. I need to look at logs to make sure people aren't dosing it at 300mg when they talk about how great it is..

I see the hype and results of Epi NOW like Hdrol was then.. So it just makes sense, since it's easily obtainable.

Is H-Drol from CEL the same thing as Halodrol-50 from Gaspari?
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

28 days on DNP at 600 a day? you live in alaska and planning on being outside in shorts + tshirts for a month?

And furazadrol i'd jack the dose higher, 2-3x that much
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Advanced Member

Is H-Drol from CEL the same thing as Halodrol-50 from Gaspari?

Yessir.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    28 days on DNP at 600 a day? you live in alaska and planning on being outside in shorts + tshirts for a month?

And furazadrol i'd jack the dose higher, 2-3x that much
    Miami, Florida.. I'm a black t shirt n jeans kind of guy actually - all day every day.

Not my first run on it, I know how bad it gets.. Especially when I go eat wings 3-4 times a week..

Damn furazadrol is too pricey, I see people are taking 300-400mg a day.. **** that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which Designer(s) While Cutting?
    By dafrenchdude66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:25 PM
  2. How to achieve my goals efficiently?
    By srx600 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 08:30 AM
  3. Cutting diet with gear
    By subpop200 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 11:41 PM
  4. cutting with gear
    By cuse140 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-23-2006, 06:05 PM
  5. Designer roids? why not just use GEAR??
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:22 PM