VPX M-1 T, Killer Deal!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Does this sound right? Could you use PG instead of alcohol?

Also, make a liquid solution with these bulks. It would be easier. Take 1 gram of M1T to 40 ml of alcohol and then you have 25mg to a ml. or howvever you wish to break it down

2. Oops. See below.
    •   

3. Mass Nation, Physical Enhancement, Discount Anaboolics as well as a few others (hopefully DPS) should be carrying a new brand in the next 4 days or so: will be 90 10mg caps for around $50, or whatever they coose to sell it for.

4. Cheaper than $15 a gram?
    •   

5. 12$ per gram up to 50gms. If someone wants more then that I would be happy to work with them on the price.

6. Originally posted by Designer Supps
    12$ per gram up to 50gms. If someone wants more then that I would be happy to work with them on the price.
    sweet

7. i hope people are careful with the VPX M1T. Lord knows they are one of the most popular companies out there (esp to people who are prone to buying from ads in FLEX and whatnot) and I just hope they make it clear that this is a compound that is to be used with discretion.

8. Originally posted by Designer Supps
    12$ per gram up to 50gms. If someone wants more then that I would be happy to work with them on the price.
    Everyone, please remember the hazards associated with buying M 1-T powder. This isn't the kind of thing you can do with a food scale and Cap-em-Quick kit. 10 mgs is a VERY small amount. One cap could have 20 mgs, the next 60 mgs, and they wouldn't look much different. What are you guys paying for scales accurate to 1 mg, and where?

9. Originally posted by legaljuicer
    Does this sound right? Could you use PG instead of alcohol?

Also, make a liquid solution with these bulks. It would be easier. Take 1 gram of M1T to 40 ml of alcohol and then you have 25mg to a ml. or howvever you wish to break it down
    Is this a decent plan if you use the extra virgin olive oil as a carrier? So to get a 2 week cycle of 20 mg M 1-T per day you would dissolve 280 mg (14 days X 20 mg/day) in 11.2 ml (280mg/25mg/ml) of oil?

First, will the M 1-T dissolve in this amount of oil? Second, as long as you shake the solution well before each application, will there be any risk of ingesting too much M 1-T in any random serving?

Killer salad dressing!!!!

10. you were right, 90 caps, told me not to take more than one a day, says it can make you a candidate for anger management!!

11. Originally posted by Skark

Everyone, please remember the hazards associated with buying M 1-T powder. This isn't the kind of thing you can do with a food scale and Cap-em-Quick kit. 10 mgs is a VERY small amount. One cap could have 20 mgs, the next 60 mgs, and they wouldn't look much different. What are you guys paying for scales accurate to 1 mg, and where?
    Its good you make sure all the bros out there are aware of this. At this time I have not figured out a game plan on how to measure out everything properly. I am open for suggestions. Thanks.

12. off topic j_neatherlin your back is sick man

13. Originally posted by NO MERCY
    off topic j_neatherlin your back is sick man
    thanks bro!

14. My next stack is going to be M1-T and 4 diol xtreme w/dhb from IDS. 1 cap of 4 diol in the morning, 1 cap 4 diol and 1 cap M1-T 45 min before training and 3 caps 6 OXO at night with a protein shake for 2 wks and then 3 caps 6 OXO for 2 wks then repeat. what do yo guys think? And J Neatherlin, mad skillz with the back development kid!! mad skillz!!

15. 10mg/ml M1T dissolves very easy in extra virgin olive oil with 3%BB. It dosent taste bad and its a very accurate way of dosing, by dissolving a certain amount of powder with no fillers or binders, if you draw out 1ml you are getting the full 10mg.

16. Originally posted by Designer Supps
    10mg/ml M1T dissolves very easy in extra virgin olive oil with 3%BB. It dosent taste bad and its a very accurate way of dosing, by dissolving a certain amount of powder with no fillers or binders, if you draw out 1ml you are getting the full 10mg.
    Nice. Thanks

17. Chemo,

Based on your comment about non-dissolving powder in the previous thread, what do you think of the 10 mg/ml salad dressing Des Supp suggests?

Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 07:54 PM
  2. I just got a killer deal on magazines
    By Socrates44 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 03:48 PM
  3. KILLER DEAL ON MILK THISTLE
    By oracle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0