VPX M-1 T, Killer Deal!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. you were right, 90 caps, told me not to take more than one a day, says it can make you a candidate for anger management!!

2. Originally posted by Skark

Everyone, please remember the hazards associated with buying M 1-T powder. This isn't the kind of thing you can do with a food scale and Cap-em-Quick kit. 10 mgs is a VERY small amount. One cap could have 20 mgs, the next 60 mgs, and they wouldn't look much different. What are you guys paying for scales accurate to 1 mg, and where?
    Its good you make sure all the bros out there are aware of this. At this time I have not figured out a game plan on how to measure out everything properly. I am open for suggestions. Thanks.

3. off topic j_neatherlin your back is sick man
    •   

4. Originally posted by NO MERCY
    off topic j_neatherlin your back is sick man
    thanks bro!

5. My next stack is going to be M1-T and 4 diol xtreme w/dhb from IDS. 1 cap of 4 diol in the morning, 1 cap 4 diol and 1 cap M1-T 45 min before training and 3 caps 6 OXO at night with a protein shake for 2 wks and then 3 caps 6 OXO for 2 wks then repeat. what do yo guys think? And J Neatherlin, mad skillz with the back development kid!! mad skillz!!

6. 10mg/ml M1T dissolves very easy in extra virgin olive oil with 3%BB. It dosent taste bad and its a very accurate way of dosing, by dissolving a certain amount of powder with no fillers or binders, if you draw out 1ml you are getting the full 10mg.

7. Originally posted by Designer Supps
    10mg/ml M1T dissolves very easy in extra virgin olive oil with 3%BB. It dosent taste bad and its a very accurate way of dosing, by dissolving a certain amount of powder with no fillers or binders, if you draw out 1ml you are getting the full 10mg.
    Nice. Thanks

8. Chemo,

Based on your comment about non-dissolving powder in the previous thread, what do you think of the 10 mg/ml salad dressing Des Supp suggests?

Thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 06:54 PM
  2. I just got a killer deal on magazines
    By Socrates44 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 02:48 PM
  3. KILLER DEAL ON MILK THISTLE
    By oracle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 06:41 PM