240 ml t1-pro?
- 12-05-2003, 07:35 PM
- 12-05-2003, 07:43 PM
its just sold in a small bottle now, 4oz instead of 8oz and the price reflects this. you buy two and get the same as the old size bottle.
12-06-2003, 02:12 PM
yup the smaller bottles are actually kind of cool cause if you want to extend your cycle you can extend it in smaller incraments.. i liked t1 pro although it made me pretty darn lethargic!!Originally posted by jxhopper
Does anyone still sell the 240 ml bottle of t-1 pro. 10 g 1-test, 5g 4-ad?
All I see is the 5g/2.5g bottle. Did the formula change for better absorption or what?
12-07-2003, 09:28 PM
i have an unopened t1-pro still in the lil baby coffin lookin thingy they are shipped in, gimme a PM if you are interested.
12-07-2003, 10:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-04-2012, 09:10 PM
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2002, 11:36 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2002, 01:30 PM
- By shanesurfs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-02-2002, 08:01 AM
- By Gmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2002, 06:54 PM