Insulin injections

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here have any experience with this?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
It will kill you if your not totally careful. I wouldn't F with it. Its much more dangerous than taking steroids. Its injected sub-q, usually under a pinch of fat on the abdomen.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Yes and I do...and I strongly recommend you dont go in this direction.

holy

Keep Building

Keep Building

Awards
I use to run insulin on PCT without many problems. Of course, at first you need to LEARN how to use it and how to interpret the side effect. Personally, i run it 5ui 2x day, one first thing on the morning and other after workout.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Some dudes in the IGF/GH section can help you. Try posting there.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Strongly suggest against it.

1 slip up and ur dead...literally

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read so far:
1)Be sure to take 8-10grams of HIGH GI carbohydrates per IU or insulin.
2)Take this immediately post training (insulin) followed by the carbohydrates immediately as well, then be sure to have another meal 1-2 hours later in case.
3)Usually take 1iu per 20lbs body weight, but start off at 4-6iu's and work your way up.
4)Take for no longer than 5 weeks

Thanks for what you guys have said, I really want to know about what gains were noticed and what food,bcaa,protein amounts you had around the administration fo the injection.

Keep Building

Keep Building

Awards
From what I have read so far:
1)Be sure to take 8-10grams of HIGH GI carbohydrates per IU or insulin.
2)Take this immediately post training (insulin) followed by the carbohydrates immediately as well, then be sure to have another meal 1-2 hours later in case.
3)Usually take 1iu per 20lbs body weight, but start off at 4-6iu's and work your way up.
4)Take for no longer than 5 weeks

Thanks for what you guys have said, I really want to know about what gains were noticed and what food,bcaa,protein amounts you had around the administration fo the injection.
adding some coments:

5) NEVER sleep during insulin active
6) Prefer humalog instead of humulin
7) Learn about hipogliceminc side effects and how to recognize them
8) If you choose to take insulin when wake up, train during afternoon to avoid an insulin "overdose".

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
adding some coments:

5) NEVER sleep during insulin active
6) Prefer humalog instead of humulin
7) Learn about hipogliceminc side effects and how to recognize them
8) If you choose to take insulin when wake up, train during afternoon to avoid an insulin "overdose".
Hey man, thanks for the extra tips, I have researched most of them though. Looking at taking it only post workout, only after workouts. so 3-4 days per week.

The side effects I am familiar with as it is something I have studied during the course of my degree.

I do appreciate all the advice though.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah most start at 10g of carb per IU and are fine. Sometimes even that wasn't enough for me. Just make sure you keep some candy in your glove box or that you always have some sort of simple carbs on you in case of emergencys. You never know when your car might break down or you could hit unexpected traffic. The only real mistake I see that could kill you would be falling asleep. Beleive me you will know when you start to go hypo and it is scary. So as long as you have taken in enough carbs and keep extra in case you should be fine.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah most start at 10g of carb per IU and are fine. Sometimes even that wasn't enough for me. Just make sure you keep some candy in your glove box or that you always have some sort of simple carbs on you in case of emergencys. You never know when your car might break down or you could hit unexpected traffic. The only real mistake I see that could kill you would be falling asleep. Beleive me you will know when you start to go hypo and it is scary. So as long as you have taken in enough carbs and keep extra in case you should be fine.
Did you notice much in the way of gains?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apperaed pumped all day long was the most noticable thing. It has been along time since I've used insulin but it did seem to boost my gains during cycles. Like I said it has been awhile plus I was using gear with it most of the time. I think I tried it once without gear but can't even remember.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah you would dfinately need to be on some type of cycle to see real benefits from it....test, hgh, and slin worked very well for me...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
yeah you would dfinately need to be on some type of cycle to see real benefits from it....test, hgh, and slin worked very well for me...
Well I can include a PH and/or a oral with it.