Awards
  • Established
5'11" 174lbs about 10%

Rough Diet
5000-5500 cals a day
250-300 protein
300 carbs
typical types of food

i've been bulking for about the last year (130lbs-174lbs) and am still trying to bulk a little more. I know hdrol is not a great bulker, but its my first cycle so just seeing how it goes...I wouldn't be upset with losing a little bf anyway

My original plan was to run hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75, however I've been reading that the 5th week generally gains top off and sides might start a bit.

I'm 6 days into my cycle....going good so far. I was wondering if I could run it at 50/75/75/75 with success or should I keep the 5th week?

CEL Hdrol
CEL Cycle Assist
fish oil
vitamin C
multi

PCT
CEL PCT Assist
Inhibit E

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
5'11" 174lbs about 10%

Rough Diet
5000-5500 cals a day
250-300 protein
300 carbs
typical types of food

i've been bulking for about the last year (130lbs-174lbs) and am still trying to bulk a little more. I know hdrol is not a great bulker, but its my first cycle so just seeing how it goes...I wouldn't be upset with losing a little bf anyway

My original plan was to run hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75, however I've been reading that the 5th week generally gains top off and sides might start a bit.

I'm 6 days into my cycle....going good so far. I was wondering if I could run it at 50/75/75/75 with success or should I keep the 5th week?

CEL Hdrol
CEL Cycle Assist
fish oil
vitamin C
multi

PCT
CEL PCT Assist
Inhibit E
i would run it for 4 weeks since its your first cycle.50/50/75/75 should be good and produce some quality gains that can be easily maintained.if you feel good after the fourth week you could run it another one if you really wanted to.h-drol is pretty mild so it shouldnt shut you down real hard.just see how you react your 2nd and 3rd weeks and go from there.

nateo1979

Awards
I did h-drol for my first cycle and ran 75mg straight for 5 weeks.. In my opinion I see no need for 50mg just do 75mg through out. Loved it gained 5lb of lean body mass, and awesome strength. No sides, nor hairloss. Did have some back pumps. Taurine took care of the problem.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if ur looking for more of a bulk, i think epistane would be a much better option.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the suggestions

yea i realize that hdrol is not for bulking but it's my first cycle so I wanted to go mild until I gain a little more experience.

At some other time, hopefully at the end of this year, I'll be set up to run a pplex cycle for a great bulking cycle

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the suggestions

yea i realize that hdrol is not for bulking but it's my first cycle so I wanted to go mild until I gain a little more experience.

At some other time, hopefully at the end of this year, I'll be set up to run a pplex cycle for a great bulking cycle
yeah h-drol is a great choice for a first compound. i would give epi/havoc a try before going to p-plex i think ull really like it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
riseabove5 Anabolics 25
Anabolics 24
EggzNDsuch Anabolics 4
Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 2