Old Faithfuls or something New?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Old Faithfuls or something New??

1. Professional Member

Old Faithfuls or something New??

I can't decide a few new products that look great just hit or are about to hit
    the one, 1-t tren, dyma:

but I am also stocked up on stuff I know works.

Dilema is some of the stuff I know works for sure I am very low on .

One bottle of m-trn left and 20 days of sns methyl-drol.
    I also have my m1,4ad and a good supply of h-drol both of those will work also.

Should I use what i know works but then not have any left? or try something new and if it works well stock up on it?

What would you guys do

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

if it aint broke dont fix it. lol..but then ur also running the risk of being too used to the compounds if you've run them alot ya know? if one looks interesting to you, **** it, give it a try dude. if it doesnt work out you still got your stash.
  3. Professional Member

yeah i haven't run the m-trn in a looong time because i didn't want to use my last bottle but the one from AN looks so damn good and the 1T-tren from PP looks so good from a non methyl standpoint able to run it for a longer time
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

ah which one to run, it's a fun question to ponder at least. I'd say it's goal dependent, if you had to make exact goals for this cycle what would they be, use that to pick the compound.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  5. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    ah which one to run, it's a fun question to ponder at least. I'd say it's goal dependent, if you had to make exact goals for this cycle what would they be, use that to pick the compound.

LOl that's the problem my goals are always conflicting. I get in the gym and have the lift HEAVY mentality which is great but not so great for size gains which require a higher rep scheme. Then my coach wants me to cut weight but i get the i'm shrinking paranoia. and if i do lift for size i get the i'm losing strength paranoia it's a vicious cycle. All the while i have so many compounds staring at me all saying take me take me lol
  6. Professional Member

anyone else thoughts?
  7. Professional Member

well gonna have to go into the stash alot of the new things look very intersting and will try them at sometime but because I have something I need to be ready for I am going into what i've been saving. so i'll have to use up the last of my m-trn and sns methyl drol but I know they will work just too bad i can't buy anymore.
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    well gonna have to go into the stash alot of the new things look very intersting and will try them at sometime but because I have something I need to be ready for I am going into what i've been saving. so i'll have to use up the last of my m-trn and sns methyl drol but I know they will work just too bad i can't buy anymore.

Isn't methyldrol just mdrol? If so, you can definately buy more of it. CEL makes a great clone and you can find plenty of other companies that do too..
  9. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    Isn't methyldrol just mdrol? If so, you can definately buy more of it. CEL makes a great clone and you can find plenty of other companies that do too..

yes it's the original clone of superdrol and I know i can get more. CEL is a great company and their h-drol and m,14ad(stocked up on the limited run 6 bottles before one log lol ) both work very well for me. But this version from sns always worked the best for me personally not sure why it's like an old favorite shirt I guess you can buy the exact same one but somehow it's not the same.