Compund switch mid cycle ?? Please Educate.

underthewire

Awards
Heres the deal my freind been running test E 300 / Eq 300 for 10 weeks. He was doing 1ml of each every 5 days. He then relized, he really needed to put more effort into his planning and research. Now a source issue has come up... Reading a ton of threads i have questions

All he can get is sus and deca now due to the source issue... Brings up the question can he go ahead and bridge to the sus and deca.... Deca 10 weeks, sus 12 weeks?

Would this have high potential for negative sides?

Being that the Test E / eq doses were relativly low could he run the Sus and Deca longer?

From what i can gather these compounds effect the androgen receptors, does changing compounds IE the deca effect that receptor differntly. Will changing coumponds still be effective if the receptor is i guess you would say less receptive from the cycle length.

I will continue to research all of these things for him, but if anyone is willing to help that would be great.. Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how long has he been on the test/eq?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so 11 weeks on test/eq then he want to jump on 12 weeks of sust/deca?

just stop the cycle when he runs out of test/eq, run a proper pct, wait a couple of months, then jump on the sust/deca

underthewire

Awards
Kinda what i thought... What about just running the sus alone for another 6-8 weeks just to burn some body fat...???

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Kinda what i thought... What about just running the sus alone for another 6-8 weeks just to burn some body fat...???
diet and cardio burn bodyfat. unless u use a low dose of test or sust while on a calorie deficit to preserve muscle...its pretty useless for burning fat.

i suggest ending the cycle

underthewire

Awards
Ok new development, was able get the sus swapped back to the test E.... Now the problem is going from the eq to the deca .... I know i need to run the decca at least 12 weeks any suggestions... cant get any more eq for three weeks...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Heres the deal my freind been running test E 300 / Eq 300 for 10 weeks. He was doing 1ml of each every 5 days. He then relized, he really needed to put more effort into his planning and research.
Ok new development, was able get the sus swapped back to the test E.... Now the problem is going from the eq to the deca .... I know i need to run the decca at least 12 weeks any suggestions... cant get any more eq for three weeks...

something seems fishy....

haha, anyway...deca should be run a MINIMUM of 10 weeks to really benefit from it. im telling u, end the cycle and save to rest for another cycle. u dont want to be running a 20+ week cycle without HCG

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nos IMO is the EXPERT on steroid info on this forum. please listen to good advice when you hear it :)

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Heres the deal my freind been running test E 300 / Eq 300 for 10 weeks. All he can get is sus and deca now due to the source issue... Brings up the question can he go ahead and bridge to the sus and deca.... Deca 10 weeks, sus 12 weeks?
If hes been running test for 10 weeks (or 11 you think), then its certainly time he starts winding this cycle up. It would NOT be a good idea to run it another 10-12 weeks. Under other circumstances, I would tell him/you to go ahead and switch it, and not worry.

Being that the Test E / eq doses were relativly low could he run the Sus and Deca longer?
This wouldnt be wise....300mgs might seem low to you, but it is plenty sufficient enough to cause suppression.

holy