Taking M-1-T at night

drei

Awards
Does anyone have any idea of advantages to taking M-1-T at night right before going to bed? I was wondering if this may help defeat lethargy any thoughts would be appreciated.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Yes users have reported it helping with lethargy. Of course if you are like me insomnia strikes and definitely no lethargy. Do some searching around and you will find it has been discussed quite excessively.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I take mine about 2 hours before bed in hopes that I will get lethargic. I too am an insomniac, so it really doesnt help me. It works ideally that way for many though.

bmorefat

Awards
Nothing to add to the thread, but I really like your avatar drei :)

bmorefat

Awards
Nothing to add to the thread, but I really like your avatar drei :)

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I ran my 1st 2 weeker doing 5mg in the am and 5mg right before bed, this next cyle I am starting on monday I am doing 10mg before bed, in HOPES that it will help legarthy, because the 1st cycle I wanted to fall asleep everytime I sit down at work........it sucked, I did sleep well at night, so I am hoping this works

bj mun

Awards
a lot of people are reporting lethargy on 10 mg, but getting over it when they bump to 20 mg. i ran a 2 wk cycle at 20 mg w/o any lethargy. had a loss of appetite about day 12, but it just lasted for 1 day. then came right back.

Mungz42

Awards
Yo. your avatar's got a nice trunk!! off the chizzy my nizzy!!