Has anyone done a winstrol cycle only?

valenti00

Awards
I'd be interested in hearing others expierence in a winstrol cycle only. I've personally done one even though many will suggest you do not. I did take flaxseed while on this to help with any joint paint, which was never an issue for me. I did 70mg ED for 6 weeks. I hardened up pretty good and added some strength, my bench went from 225 to 240.

for those curious i'm 5'9" 165 lbs, i've never done any steriod prior to my cycle of winny.

I personally didn't take a PCT and have not suffered any side effects.

derker2008

Awards
dude, my best friend in college did a cycle of winny for like 8-10wks and nothing else just a beautifully clean diet with high protein and lots of water. His results were SICK - he still shows that he ran a nice cycle and that was back in 2004.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I helped a guy with his last few weeks contest prep about 5 years ago...he had used winny as his only supplementation...he wound up coming in very nicely for the show, but I do recall he had pretty bad libido issues during that time.

holy

isoc

Awards
  • Established
many years ago did winny only and had fine cycle. Many people now do superdrol, phera, epi only cycles, or worse stacks, no test and seem to be okay and get good results, winny only is fine. Used to be one of my faves, stacked with test was better, but I see nothing wrong with it.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Hmmm that is good information. I had the interpretation that Winny only didn't produce significant results. I've been thinking about getting my hands on some.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Meh, I really don't understand the fascination with a winny solo cycle... your joints won't love you for it.

ManBeast

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Also good to note! I have had some joint issues that I may not wish to exacerbate.