clen and h-drol?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok so i am bored at work so when that happens i think up things to stack together and think of future cycles. what do you all think of clen and h-drol together?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
depends on how bad each of them affects your blood pressure personally. some people its worse than others

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
depends on how bad each of them affects your blood pressure personally. some people its worse than others
yeah my blood pressure doesnt go up that easy..would there be any merit to doing this?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, clen is lipolytic to some extent, and a calorie burner. so if you are planning on a cut cycle, i imagine it would work out

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
For cutting it would be decent, though the BP issue would definitely be a concern.

What about a hdrol into 11oxo/Clen bridge type cycle? 11oxo has less sides then hdrol so stacking would be easier during the 11oxo stage

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
For cutting it would be decent, though the BP issue would definitely be a concern.

What about a hdrol into 11oxo/Clen bridge type cycle? 11oxo has less sides then hdrol so stacking would be easier during the 11oxo stage
i thought about that but i used 11-oxo before on a cut..wasnt impressed with it at all. honestly it felt like using lean xtreme. i was dosing it around 600mgs also.

yeah i am looking to cut, still trying to figure out what to do. either hdrol/tren/napalm or hdrol/clen...i dk yet..i have two months to decide.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
i thought about that but i used 11-oxo before on a cut..wasnt impressed with it at all. honestly it felt like using lean xtreme. i was dosing it around 600mgs also.

yeah i am looking to cut, still trying to figure out what to do. either hdrol/tren/napalm or hdrol/clen...i dk yet..i have two months to decide.

600 mgs/day?(11-test?).

I like hdrol tren > hdrol/clen, even though the sides might be worst with the hdrol/Tren. Though, I might use that as a recomp instead of a pure cut

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
was it real 11-oxo or Androxtreme? or one of the others?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
was it real 11-oxo or Androxtreme? or one of the others?
yeah it was the ergopharm 11-oxo..like right when it came out..used 3 bottles of that and 3 bottles of furazadrol...wasnt really impressed with either

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
600 mgs/day?(11-test?).

I like hdrol tren > hdrol/clen, even though the sides might be worst with the hdrol/Tren. Though, I might use that as a recomp instead of a pure cut
yeah i was up to about 8 or 9 of those a day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cronasty 69 Anabolics 13
Anabolics 14
enrico38 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1
chil Anabolics 30