When to dose m-drol (or other orals)

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I've read a lot of conflicting opinions on when to dose m-drol and other orals. The major concern being that if you dose at night, you are risking further shut down because that is when you body is prone to producing it's own test.

My question is, if you are already going to be shut down like a mofo anyways, should you not dose the m-drol before bed to get the most out of the compound?

I mean, I don't see 10mg of the stuff doing any good floating around in your system for the first half of the day if you don't work out until late afternoon.

Any thoughts on this?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I evenly spread the doseage of any oral out over the course of a 24hour day. Even have alarms on my phone set to wake me up at night if need be.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
No mate you spread them out as evenly as possible to maintain stable levels. Others wise you are up and down like a yoyo which is no good. For example if you run 20mg ed you would do them 12 hours apart and 30mg you would take every 8 hours or best you can.

Maybe someone can explain better and in more detail than me lol :)

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No mate you spread them out as evenly as possible to maintain stable levels. Others wise you are up and down like a yoyo which is no good. For example if you run 20mg ed you would do them 12 hours apart and 30mg you would take every 8 hours or best you can.
Unless your pulsing so you can get that testosterone bounce back effect.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
All I see on the boards in that the active life of masteron is like 6-8 hours, so if you were dosing 10mg every 12 hours that would be just as much yoyo, no?

As opposed to say 2-4pm dose, workout at 6pm, dose again before bed at 10 pm which would keep it in your system at a level dose while your body can use it, and not in your system when your body is going to use it the least.

This thread is titled 'or other orals' but I'm specifically talking about orals with a short active life.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I've read a lot of conflicting opinions on when to dose m-drol and other orals. The major concern being that if you dose at night, you are risking further shut down because that is when you body is prone to producing it's own test.
i thought it was at night that estrogen production is at the peak? thats why SERMS and AI's are usually better to dose at night.

if i am doing, say havoc for example, and i was running 40mgs lets say. i would dose 10mg upon waking, 20 pre workout and 10 later on say with dinner. or if u workout after dinner, 10 morning, 10 around 2pm, then 20 pre workout. it all depends on how u react to it. as for mdrol i would try to dose it right before workout if running only 10mg. if running 20, id say like it was said before, 10mg in the morning then 10mg before workout or 8 hours later. hope that helps. lol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
also, remember to take into account the half life of the compound. the compound doesnt disappear after 8 hours. for example: mdrols half life is about 8 hours i believe..so...

start> 10mg
8 hours later> 5mg
16 hours later> 2.5mg
24 hours later> 1.25 mg
etc..

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I get what you're saying, but what I'm asking is since your body does most of it's building when asleep, should m-drol not be taken mid afternoon then before bed? One pre workout, then one pre sleep. I just don't understand what taking it first thing in the morning accomplishes.

The argument I've seen on the boards is that your body does it's own test producing overnight so the idea is to not dose before bed to try avoid shut down. But with a compound such as m-drol which will shut you down no matter what, should you not just say **** it and go for the maximized gains?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
That's the other thing, I believe active life and half life are being confused. These things aren't radioactive isotopes.