short ester 4 week cycle, is it possible?

joub

joub

Awards
I haven't done a cycle in quite some time but rather than going back to my old ways of taking a 12-16+ week hiatus from my testicular health with long ester compounds. I've decided to take a new approach one which I was discussing with a friend of mine on SSB before it got shut down. I've been wanting and have now decided to try a 4 week cycle of test prop/ tren ace. It may seem to be way too short to get any drastic gains but I am fairly sure that I should be able to get very nice gains and my recovery should be so quick that I would be able to retain every single pound that I gained. Basically it comes down to this

Weeks 1-4: Test P 100mg ED
Weeks 1-4: Tren A 50mg ED
Weeks 3-4: HCG 250iu m/th
Weeks 5-8: typcical nolva protocol

Any comments, suggestions, experiences would be greatly appreciated.

joub

joub

Awards
Bump... I know there has to be at least some guys out there that would like to have a discussion about some good oldschool sauce rather than havoc and mdrol....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this is a very common short cycle. u should have some good gains. looks perfect. im currently 3ish weeks into my prop/ace cycle and the gains are great. recovery should be a breeze especially with HCG

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks is absolutely the minimum I could ever feel good about recommending to anyone, even WITHOUT an ester.

holy

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
although you may not be suppressed as long i have been completely shutdown in six days by taking less than 30mg a dbol a day with a total test level of 76, but i do agree its will be easier to recover from a shorter cycle and with those compunds i would say you can gain a good amount in four weeks

Keep Building

Keep Building

Awards
Your cycle looks good, brother. If you add some AI, like arimidex, in the 2 last weeks you will retain your gains more easily. Get into PCT with low estrogen level helps A LOT. Sometimes i add mirtazapine in the 2 last weeks and 2 first weeks of PCT, and humalog 5ui 2x/d plus 5g creatine. Doing this im able to keep all my gains and occasionaly gains 1 or 2 pounds (of muscle) more.

joub

joub

Awards
Your cycle looks good, brother. If you add some AI, like arimidex, in the 2 last weeks you will retain your gains more easily. Get into PCT with low estrogen level helps A LOT. Sometimes i add mirtazapine in the 2 last weeks and 2 first weeks of PCT, and humalog 5ui 2x/d plus 5g creatine. Doing this im able to keep all my gains and occasionaly gains 1 or 2 pounds (of muscle) more.
Anybody have any comments on this, wouldn't running arimidex for the last 2 weeks of the cycle hinder gains?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have any comments on this, wouldn't running arimidex for the last 2 weeks of the cycle hinder gains?
I agree with his advice. When you come out of an AAS cycle with high levels of estro trying to dominate endogenous androgen production it will most likey resutls in your HPTA being further inhibited. All of this will result in less LBM retention and possibly more fat accumulation.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The problem with this is that running arimidex post cycle is less than efficient. Arimidex is certainly superior when it comes to inhibiting estrogen formation via aromatization, but post cycle (especially with the shorter esters) there wont be much of that for long. Thats why nolva is better POST CYCLE. It will compete at the receptor site with estrogen, and even though its a step down the food chain from arimidex, it will be strong enough to combat the teeny, tiny bit of aromatization that occurs post cycle.

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Just for the record, I like arimidex much better than nolva in virtually all situations, EXCEPT for post cycle use.

holy

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4 weeks is pretty short unless you are going high dose. I would go 6 weeks at your proposed dosages.

Keep Building

Keep Building

Awards
The problem with this is that running arimidex post cycle is less than efficient. Arimidex is certainly superior when it comes to inhibiting estrogen formation via aromatization, but post cycle (especially with the shorter esters) there wont be much of that for long. Thats why nolva is better POST CYCLE. It will compete at the receptor site with estrogen, and even though its a step down the food chain from arimidex, it will be strong enough to combat the teeny, tiny bit of aromatization that occurs post cycle.

holy

You are correct, brother. Nolva is far superior than any AI when we get into PCT. But i've runned many protocols like clomid only, nolva only, nolva + clomid and nolva + clomid + arimidex and I can state this last one is the better. When you use only SERMs your HPTA will get fine soon, but the fat acumulation in certain areas like lateral abdomem still happens. With an IA its not a matter. Use IA in the last 1 or 2 weeks of a cycle is very helpfull and personally I think this protocol should be a must, not a mere option.