before after pics after pct test-e dbol..

sportf190

hey guys here is my before and after pics... before 190 11-12% bodyfat... now 208-209 15-16% bodyfat.. lost about 12 pounds during pct now ive leveled off.. strength up about 40 pounds on bench to 315 for 1 rep... here is my pics

Attachments

sportf190

first one is after my bad... but let me know opinions thanks.. in about 10 weeks i will be doing a lean mass cycle i want to cut a lil bit before but dont want to lose my gains.. so let me know what you guys think ... thanks

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
your after photo is a little hard to judge i would say take another photo. 12lb loss in pct is high what did u use for your PCT?

sportf190

i usedclomid at 100/100/50/50 and nolva at 20/20/20... and ate high i am the type who retains alot of water.. endo.. so i figured that i also didn't take an ai on cycle.. i gained about 31 pounds then down to about 19 now.. so

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i usedclomid at 100/100/50/50 and nolva at 20/20/20... and ate high i am the type who retains alot of water.. endo.. so i figured that i also didn't take an ai on cycle.. i gained about 31 pounds then down to about 19 now.. so
a 19 pound gain isn't bad at all.

Good job dude.

Seems like dbol+test makes you retain a hell lot of water.

sportf190

thanks alot man i think my real gain had to be about 11-12 pounds of lean muscle because i did go up in waist size...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot man i think my real gain had to be about 11-12 pounds of lean muscle because i did go up in waist size...
still a good gain.

I personally, would do cycles with low dose of arimidex.

the gains might not be as impressive, but then again people wont see a jump in weight and a drop in weight.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good results. you look like less than 15-16% bodyfat to me too.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think the increase in waist size was probably due to the growth of your obliques. You definately don't look like you put on 8 pounds dude. 8 pounds is about 4% bodyfat. Your not super lean in the start. a 4% increase would definitely put you into a place where your abs aren't visible.

I think you probably put on more like 16-17 pounds of mass and the rest fat. Doesn't look like much of a fat gain to me.

good job dude! :thumbsup:

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
hey guys here is my before and after pics... before 190 11-12% bodyfat... now 208-209 15-16% bodyfat.. lost about 12 pounds during pct now ive leveled off.. strength up about 40 pounds on bench to 315 for 1 rep... here is my pics

Ummmm....If this is correct...u had 22 lbs of fat before the cycle...Now you have 32 lbs of fat after the cycle...and u put on 18 lbs....SoOooOoO....By my calculations You Put On 10 lbs of Fat and 8 Lbs of muscle...???

Correct??

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm....If this is correct...u had 22 lbs of fat before the cycle...Now you have 32 lbs of fat after the cycle...and u put on 18 lbs....SoOooOoO....By my calculations You Put On 10 lbs of Fat and 8 Lbs of muscle...???

Correct??
he's not 15-16%

He still has abs. you dont see anything at 15%

His waist size probably bumped up. Oblique wise, he probably did a crapload of side bends or something and his waist size increased.

Deadlifts and squatting can increase your waist size if im not mistaken as well. It can easily be mistaken for fat gains.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
tough to tell from the photos.. but did u have any gyno problems after cycle?

sportf190

noo my calculations arnt right at all those are my guesses though based on the electronic thing at the gym im about 15.5% now and im flexing my abs in the picture thats why you see them.. but i heard those things are off by about 2 % so maybe im really 14%... thanks for all the advice any other suggestions..?? thanks.. and for the gyno question my nipple got sore and hurt when touched so a lil bit...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the before pic is below right? you looked better in that pic imo. the top pic is hard to see. How was sides on cycle? How much dbol did you use?

sportf190

yeah i know i look better there thats why i dont understand the cycle.. i dont think i gained as much as i should have, and i know i ate right and trained hard.. diet was solid 350 grams protein 500 grams mostly complex carbs.. my next cycle i am going to go with test prop anavar and something else..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long has it been since the after pic was taken? you could just be holding alot of water and most likely when it goes away youll look 10x as good.

sportf190

that pic was taken yesterday.. im stiill taking in some creatine now a nd im just finishing my last week of pct whichwill end on thursday.. so

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
noo my calculations arnt right at all those are my guesses though based on the electronic thing at the gym im about 15.5% now and im flexing my abs in the picture thats why you see them.. but i heard those things are off by about 2 % so maybe im really 14%... thanks for all the advice any other suggestions..?? thanks.. and for the gyno question my nipple got sore and hurt when touched so a lil bit...
those things are just plain off. Next time you go to the gym for cardio, use the bf meter before cardio, and then after, and see the difference. Since its resistance/capacitance based, your level of hydration can throw the values off significantly.

and i agree, there is no way you are over 13% in the after pic

sportf190

any ideas for my next cycle guys shouldi continue to maintain the next 3 weeks ... then go on a cut to try to get to about 202-203 and lose 5 pounds.. then go on a lean bulk cycle for summer...?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
the electronic bf meters are crap, best used as a frizbee. your after pics look like you may have picked up som gyno, is that correct? you bf is not that high, in men anything over about 13-14%bf and there are NO abbs at all. I use a caliper and track mm of sc fat instead of bf %.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
ya i guess 12lb loss isn bad if u still retained that much i never really hold water on my dbol and test cycle which was 12weeks test cyp at 600mg week and dbol 30mg a day weeks 2-6 i gained 19 and keep 17 almost no water and lost fat so guess it goes to show everyone responds diff

sportf190

yea true i ran dbol at 50mg which is high for my first cycle... and yea it sucks i just dont feel like i made great progress that i should of and i dont know why... what did your lifts go up to and how much did they go down.. i was benching 315 for 4-5 clean reps now only 1 rep..

sportf190

maybe i took in too many carbs... i probably ate about 500-600 complex carbs grams a day and some of that was skin milk and i know thats sugar and i ate fruit too..

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
im no expert but id say you look better in the before pic. lets see another pic bro

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The newest pictures there just confused me. Going by the first two, i don't think you look worse now. Look more solid to me. If you are heavier and stronger then you should.

You really need to do pictures from the same angle with the same lighting to have any comparative value.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
The latest pics of you (beach) are much clearer and give a better picture of your results. You definitely put on some size and not much BF...maybe a small amount of gyno that you could prob take care of and minimize/eliminate. Nice work, just take action when your nipples get sensitive/itchy next time to avoid the gyno (nolva/maybe an AI). Keep growing man.

-Soma

Popa Murph

Awards
Just a suggestion

Don't post multiple pictures of your face and admit you were/are using illegal drugs.:sigh1:

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
my strength did decrease i do think u had good results most people do hold water esp with dbol and test. I just dont i guess, there is a chance that my dbol was actully mythltest due to it being cheaper i really don know u never really know when u buy underground gear.

sportf190

mine was BP i know it was offical i got it from a good source.. and yea thanks guys i guess i did gain a solid amount...!! im excited about that now what do you guys thinki should do for my next cycle... cut down about 5 pounds then staart a lean bulk/recomp cycle using test prop anavar, masterson

sportf190

oo and yeah i went to aruba about a week agoo.. it was hard cuz i was 2 weeks into pct but i made sure i still ate my protein and lifted hard... lol only drank one or two beers a couple nights mostly water..haha i even brought turkey sandwiches inside my pocket in the clubs lol...

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
im frimilar with BP i have used them for a week and hair fell out like crazy so i just stoped but my orig test dbol cycle was Naps 5mg wich have been tested to be mythltest so ya. As for your next cycle i would say to lean down a lil more you are already fairly lean so it shouldn be to hard, and unless your looking to get sub 8% i wouldn use gear to cut just diet.

sportf190

yea i would love to diet and run again but im so scarred of losing my size and strength i got it seems like everytime i cut i lose too much muscle.. and i eat 350 grams protein...

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
a cheaper lean bulk would be a test blend at higher dosage or a test and deca cycle as long as your diets good your shouldn gain to much fat while on cycle

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
i know what your sayin about losing gains its shity once i start dieting i always feel like im losein to much muscle and want to start some more gear its tough work but when i run cycles i wan to gain as much muscle as possible and cut lol

sportf190

haha yeah lol same **** here.. man i think ill keep creatine in my cut and slowy decrease carbs and try to replace htem with more protein.. cut our all sugars like milk and just clean it up and see if i can drop a few pounds from that alone... wut cycles u looking to do next..?

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
the next cycle i want to do would be
weeks 1-12 test blend 750mg a week
weeks 1-10 nandro phenylprop(is basicly deca with very short ester) 500mg a week
this is a fairly cheap cycle, gains would kick in quickly so no need for oral, and would gain a fairly high amount of solid muscle.
Pct weeks 13-17 taper down dose of torem or 6-bromo but most people on here would say just stick with a SERM i have used 6-bromo and felt great Post cycle

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
How long was your last cycle? sorry if I mist it…good gains man im about to do a test e cycle. I am undecided on 12 weeks or 18 weeks at 600mg a week

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long was your last cycle? sorry if I mist it…good gains man im about to do a test e cycle. I am undecided on 12 weeks or 18 weeks at 600mg a week
18 weeks is a long time man, your body will get used to that test dose too. You will need to add in compounds, rotate them in and out. Not to mention you may lose focus with a cycle that long. I would only suggest cycles like that for people who intend on competing or staying on. If its just test then 12 weeks of inj leads to 14weeks total, thats good enough.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
those things are just plain off. Next time you go to the gym for cardio, use the bf meter before cardio, and then after, and see the difference. Since its resistance/capacitance based, your level of hydration can throw the values off significantly.

and i agree, there is no way you are over 13% in the after pic
i disagree, i think its very possible you are over 13%, you can still see abs at over 13%, trust me ive seen mine at 14%. People always think they are less bf% then they really are, guess it makes them feel better. :boobies:

Not everyone's gym has bf% calculators :slap:

sportf190

i think im about 14-15% also becuase even though i see them i still feel pretty wide and have a good chunk i can pick up.. if i do some cutting in the next 4 weeks to try to get down to 11-12% would i risk losing alot of muscle.. or should i save the cut for when im on

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the new pics look better, i think you gained alot actually you look way thicker now. You should be proud of your gains man the first pic, the blurry one is just crap you should have posted these new ones and we wouldnt have the confusion. You should try to hold off for awhile you want to get your receptors primed before going back at it. Take your time.

sportf190

yea thanks man im going to wait a good 8-10 weeks then start my summer cycle and for the mean time i was lookin at igf-1 for 4 weeks....

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
18 weeks is a long time man, your body will get used to that test dose too. You will need to add in compounds, rotate them in and out. Not to mention you may lose focus with a cycle that long. I would only suggest cycles like that for people who intend on competing or staying on. If its just test then 12 weeks of inj leads to 14weeks total, thats good enough.
ok thanks 12weeks it is

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
the new pics look better, i think you gained alot actually you look way thicker now. You should be proud of your gains man the first pic, the blurry one is just crap you should have posted these new ones and we wouldnt have the confusion. You should try to hold off for awhile you want to get your receptors primed before going back at it. Take your time.
I may be wrong but i belive i read an article stating that AAS didnt down grade your recpetors or maybe i misread i will see if i can find it

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may be wrong but i belive i read an article stating that AAS didnt down grade your recpetors or maybe i misread i will see if i can find it
well ive read it upregulates the ARs but that doesnt matter, in the real world time off helps you get better gains without upping the dose too much. The longer you stay on the less responsive you become and that is just based on experiences by users. The body adapts plain and simple.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
well ive read it upregulates the ARs but that doesnt matter, in the real world time off helps you get better gains without upping the dose too much. The longer you stay on the less responsive you become and that is just based on experiences by users. The body adapts plain and simple.
Ya i do agree that time off deff helps make better gains