hairloss & beard-hairloss - AnabolicMinds.com

hairloss & beard-hairloss

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

hairloss & beard-hairloss

Hey guys, I'm not prone to hairloss at all. I've never shed on cycle and my hair is very thick, no retreating hairline etc. etc...

However, i've noticed that when i'm on AAS that my facial hair tends to fall out more. Not just on AAS, but sometimes on AI's (aromatose inhibitors)... so it may also be a function of high natural test levels.

Basically I can run my hands through my hair all day and not pick up a hair. But i've noticed quite often I can be sitting down and stroking my beard, and I'll look down and 2-3 beard hairs have fallen into my lap.

I'm just wondering, to those of you sporting facial hair, if you've ever noticed anything like this?? Thanks in advance.

For the record, this has not resulted in any "thinning" of my facial hair lol... it is very thick.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Since facial hair reacts positively to androgens, you might be accelerating the growth phase pace - and the hairs you are shedding were in telogen phase, being shed to make room for new hairs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Thanks Dsade that makes perfect sense to me now. I knew there's a connection between androgens and facial hair, but i didn't realize that acceleration of the growth cycle would make the hairs fall out more rapidly as the cycle terminated. I seemed to instead conclude that the hairs would just grow longer.

I wasn't worried per se but when I was just in class and I looked down at my notes and there's 3 fat beard hairs sitting there it just made me wonder if anyone else with a beard and AAS is going through this.

I am pretty sure my body hair growth is accelerated as well.

Hair on my head, not noticing anything (but harder to tell cuz it's longer).

Thanks again
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Correct...follicles already in both catagen and telogen will need to be shed before a new follicle can form and new cells proliferate.

Careful, though, you might get what you wish for - with a vengeance. Ideally, I should be shaving twice a day... and my face, too.

/gross
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I'm just wondering, to those of you sporting facial hair, if you've ever noticed anything like this?? Thanks in advance.
    What kind of facial hair do you have, like a beard/goatee? Or just a few days of not shaving? I thought in the last pic you put up you were clean cut.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

hmm so i should take AAS to thicken my beard? lol i have a beard but the left side of my face doesnt grow as much as my right side i seem to be the only one that notices but it bothers me
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dyou View Post
    hmm so i should take AAS to thicken my beard? lol i have a beard but the left side of my face doesnt grow as much as my right side i seem to be the only one that notices but it bothers me
    Left Cheek Site injections?

>shiver<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hairloss from sd
    By tubzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 01:48 PM
  2. dim and hairloss