GABA - 1 tsp
DHEA - 200mg
Acidopholus - 2 daily

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Lean Xtreme
Test Booster - Diesel Test Hardcore as per Copycat's advice
Creatine Monohydrate - 5g

This is my first cycle. Any feedback would be very helpful. I plan on posting daily and giving a brief on how things are going. Hopefully, I can reach up to 225 or 230 by the end. Check out Tear57's Phera log! We are running our cycles concurrently.

I am stoked!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to Havoc City...Population: Huge, strong and Ripped!

subbed.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in on this.

My recommendation for test booster - Diesel Test Hardcore from Get Diesel

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Copycat, I have heard good things about Diesel. I am going to have to try it out.

Dsade for Mayor of Havoc City!

Day 1 has been a good day. Worked the legs hard. I hate to say it, but I neglected my leg workouts the past month or so. I payed for it today, but recovery has been rather quick. Expanding the stomach was fun, as I was eating pretty much all day. I felt a little tired midday at work, probably all my blood going to my stomach for digestion.

:Just easing into things and feeling good.

Also quick question, I seem to lack in my delts. What workout works best to build mass for you?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Subbing.....on Day 19 of mine. feel free to check the log. Up about 9 pounds so far.
Probably dose your nolva 40 and 40 for the first two days....then drop back down to 20. Just a suggestion.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Also quick question, I seem to lack in my delts. What workout works best to build mass for you?
what works for me is heavy barbell presses superset with lateral raises....then behind the neck presses...good stuff

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Neil and I tore em up this morning ya should a been there!

Hooligan54321

Hooligan54321

Awards
Ah man, you've known me for like 10 years and you don't even know how to spell my name? Neal ;) But yeah, good shoulder workout this morning. PS carcy, post that photo of you and Ddog in your speedo's with the rainbows in the background, people need to know these things!

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
what works for me is heavy barbell presses superset with lateral raises....then behind the neck presses...good stuff
I am going to try that combination that sounds pretty brutal.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Subbing.....on Day 19 of mine. feel free to check the log. Up about 9 pounds so far.
Probably dose your nolva 40 and 40 for the first two days....then drop back down to 20. Just a suggestion.
Excellent, thanks for the suggestion. What is your reasoning behind the 40, is it just to be extra precautionary? Subbed your log.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I usually hit up those kinds of presses. I will try out the superset and kick the shizzit out of them. Time for these little shoulds to grow!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Wish I coulda been dude! Tues and Thurs I hit up the U gym, and I needed a full 8 hours sleep!

Neal, you are just jealous cause you weren't there.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
2 - My day started out wonderful. I got up from an 8 and half hour gaba slumber feeling alert, rested, and ready to go. My legs didn't even feel wrecked. I definitely felt a boost in my workout this morning. I worked biceps and back and my biceps still feel pumped 12 hours later. I had a struggle in my computer science class to stay awake, didn't know if it was the havoc or the class, haha. I pounded the food again today, hit 3-4k cals and ate clean. Can't wait to ramp up the dosage and get more from the Havoc.

:It's working, ITS WORKING!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
3 - Long day, I kept consist with my meals, 4k cals at least. Only really noticeable difference was that my biceps felt really pumped compared to how they normally recharge after a workout. I Workout Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat. So today I rested. I am feeling excited to get to the gym tomorrow.

:Rest Day

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Clomid NOT Nolva.....

I would recommend using Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) instead of Nolva for PCT. Havoc destroyed my libido and erection strength. The Nolva will further hurt erection strength and libido. Clomid you will recover quicker. Cheers and good luck. I had great gains from Havoc. Beginning of Week 3 you'll notice for sure.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
4 - I woke up feeling not in the mood to eat. I actually felt quite sick. I had the feeling till roughly noon. I still ate, I just ate less. I still probably hit 3 and half k cals at least, so I didn't suffer too much. Weighed in at the gym at 221 lbs. Things are going well and I have noticed some added growth in shoulders and legs, not a bunch but a little. I worked Chest and triceps today. It was a good workout but I wish I would have had time to do a little more to the triceps.

: EAT!

Oh and Angel77, I think I will monitor my friend Mr. Cox and make sure he still salutes throughout the cycle. If I notice difficulty, I will definitely take your advice into account. As for now, I already have the nolva and don't necessarily have the money laying around atm.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
4 - I woke up feeling not in the mood to eat. I actually felt quite sick. I had the feeling till roughly noon. I still ate, I just ate less. I still probably hit 3 and half k cals at least, so I didn't suffer too much. Weighed in at the gym at 221 lbs. Things are going well and I have noticed some added growth in shoulders and legs, not a bunch but a little. I worked Chest and triceps today. It was a good workout but I wish I would have had time to do a little more to the triceps.

: EAT!

Oh and Angel77, I think I will monitor my friend Mr. Cox and make sure he still salutes throughout the cycle. If I notice difficulty, I will definitely take your advice into account. As for now, I already have the nolva and don't necessarily have the money laying around atm.
i completely understand. I was in the exact same boat. I actually am now as well. I can't afford anything extra. Nolva will work just fine. The main thing is to not panic if Mr. Cox doesn't salute. It's 100% normal. It will work again if you have any issues. Some don't have the issues. I did.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
i completely understand. I was in the exact same boat. I actually am now as well. I can't afford anything extra. Nolva will work just fine. The main thing is to not panic if Mr. Cox doesn't salute. It's 100% normal. It will work again if you have any issues. Some don't have the issues. I did.

Thanks for the heads up man.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
5 - My day off work. Me and Tear had a sick workout. We tried out the recommended superset from bigpapa. set of barbell shoulder presses and a set of lateral raises x 5. We both agreed that we felt our shoulders were very worked. It felt amazing. Everything seems to be recharging quicker and i feel super pumped most of the time.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
7 - So things have been going well. I have had some amazing workouts. Been trying out new things with Tear that have made me sore!

One thing I have noticed is that I am so much more tired while I am sedentary! Is this the experience of everyone on Havoc? I feel like I just want to take a nap for like half the day! What can I do about this ? I am running the DHEA at 100-200mg daily. I try and keep my diet steady throughout the day and I am able to do this pretty well since I work in an office as a lender. While I am at school it is a little bit harder. I take a small walk halfway through the day that helps (doesn't burn many cals). I just need some suggestions, so I don't get fired for sleeping at my cubicle.

About the 221, I weighed in at the same weight today. I think that my weight reading on day 4 might have been a little high, but still, I am at the 221 now, positive.

I have noticed that with the GABA at night my blood pressure shoots up, is this normal. I get a momentary rush that makes a vein in my forehead pop out. This normal? I am taking half a tsp or so nightly.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Also, I have had the HARDEST time wanting eat in the morning. I get up and dread the thought of oatmeal or a bagel. I can not figure out why either. I stretched my stomach out. I digest like mad. Should I rearrange my diet to include more fibrous materials in the morning? More fruit? Any ideas?
Just for citation -
Breakfast
1 whole wheat bagel
3 egg whites/ 3 whole eggs
1 oz cheddar cheese
3 oz turkey
1/2 cup oatmeal
20 oz gatorade

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Also, I have had the HARDEST time wanting eat in the morning. I get up and dread the thought of oatmeal or a bagel. I can not figure out why either. I stretched my stomach out. I digest like mad. Should I rearrange my diet to include more fibrous materials in the morning? More fruit? Any ideas?
Just for citation -
Breakfast
1 whole wheat bagel
1 oz cheddar cheese
3 oz turkey
1/2 cup oatmeal
20 oz gatorade
I always choke down my oatmeal in the morning. It's not abnormal. We are eating so much food to put on weight. I seem to always be force feeding myself. The morning is the worst for me as well. I usually have 4 eggs + 1 egg white and 1/2 cup (pre-cooked) steel cut oats. That's at 6am. I know it's not a ton but I never ate breakfast when I was younger so the last few years since I've been lifting I've had to force myself to eat early in the morning. I felt tired now and then on Havoc. Nothing too bad. The strength gains were worth it. Good luck man, angel77

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can always grind up some oats in a coffee grinder and add to a shake.

Quick easy way to suck down quality carbs in the morning.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Just for citation -
Breakfast
1 whole wheat bagel
1 oz cheddar cheese
3 oz turkey
1/2 cup oatmeal
20 oz gatorade
I always have a tough time eating in the morning so i switched to downing a huge shake
2 scoops whey
big spoon almond or penutbutter
1 large bannana
1 cup oatbran
1 scoop waxymaize
about three cups whole or 2% milk
i actully have two of these shakes during the day and i have been gaining wieght consistently for the last 3 weeks i am up about 4-5 lbs mostly muscle i would say 10% fat and water gain ,and i am not taking any other products right now so its natural. I only wish i would of done this while on cycle! My recovery is awesome ,and strength continue to climb. I must add that i am a mover so i am burning large amount of cals through the day.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
You can always grind up some oats in a coffee grinder and add to a shake.

Quick easy way to suck down quality carbs in the morning.

This was an excellent suggestion. Thanks alot bro. I never thought of grinding the oats up in my coffee grinder. Cheers, angel77

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
DUI?

I think you guys might find this interesting, but I am starting to notice an issue with my motor skills. I just finished week one at 20mg and am starting week two at the same dosage. I spread the dosage out through the day. Have there been any other reports of people having issues driving or being extremely nervous while driving? I've been wondering if I could be issued a D.U.I. or something. I even notice myself being more clumsy with tunnel vision. But when I get in the gym...wow. Strength is alot higher now. Would Havoc even show up on a drug screen?

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
I think you guys might find this interesting, but I am starting to notice an issue with my motor skills. I just finished week one at 20mg and am starting week two at the same dosage. I spread the dosage out through the day. Have there been any other reports of people having issues driving or being extremely nervous while driving? I've been wondering if I could be issued a D.U.I. or something. I even notice myself being more clumsy with tunnel vision. But when I get in the gym...wow. Strength is alot higher now. Would Havoc even show up on a drug screen?
Maybe you need to increase your water intake? When I was on Havoc I had to drink water like a fish or I would get lightheaded and my blood pressure would rocket.
Havoc would not show up on any sort of regular drug test if that is what you are asking?

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
10 - Boy, I have been busy! Bumping up to 40 mg tomorrow for the rest of the cycle. Been slamming down the workouts and food. Today was my rest day. I have had some growth in deltoids and back.

Baker, I am not sure. I have noticed no such impairement when it comes to motor skills or anything of that nature. I have been downing 2 gatorades a day due to Trauma's Havoc Writeup stating that you need good electrolyte intake while on Havoc. Perhaps, you are a little low? Just a thought. Oh ya and like Tear said 'Water!' I don't think you will run into any dui type charges.

dsade - definitely a good idea. I will try it out.

Cloc - that shake sounds Amazing! During week 3, I am going to switch up what I eat a bit and this shake will definitely make my list.

Thanks for feedback guys.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
11 - first day of 40 mg. Wow I had an amazing experience in the gym today. I did some sets of cable flys that pumped my chest like it has never been pumped before. Followed by some presses, it was phenomenal. I wanted more time in the gym!
On to eating, work, and school!

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Dude your last two posts were exactly 12 hours apart!!!! That consistency is incredible!!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Well fellas, it has been a marvelous day. Worked the biceps, back and got my biceps very pumped. Cable rope bicep curls x 4 sets, barbell curls x 5 sets, 2 supersets of dumbbell isolation curls that rocked! These were interspersed with back workouts. Lat pull down, Seated Rows, Cable Cross. Overall I felt super euphoric after the workout for a few hours! Was very motivated, optimistic, and generally happy. I still get lethargy spells when i am dormant at my office desk or in class, but it seems if I eat and stay active I can get through them just fine. Still running 40mg of havoc and I can feel it giving a great push in the gym.

Hopped on the scale at the gym. I didn't have a big breakfast this morning and even so, I weighed in at 226. I took a huge dump after, so probably more like 224-225, lol! Even so, I am starting to eat more and I definitely have had quite an appetite increase throughout the day. I struggle with breakfast still! But I am getting there. Trying to look into a coffee grinder for the oats, Dsade was talking about. I don't drink coffee, so I just don't have one.

Ordered my diesel test hardcore and lean xtreme from nutra yesterday. Praying it gets here in time. PCT 2 and a half weeks away . . . . I think i will be fine. If not, I will have to steal some from Tear! That is how I get most of my sups anyway! JK

Need a good nine hours sleep tonight! Peace bros! I will update again soon.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Hopped on the scale at the gym. I didn't have a big breakfast this morning and even so, I weighed in at 226. I took a huge dump after, so probably more like 224-225, lol!.
Good job dude but if I know your shits like I think I know your shits you are probably closer to 220!!! :Flush:
Ya dude get some sleep!!!

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
cycle seems to be goin good. I am going to start an epi/bold cycle on tuseday or Spawn not sure yet one or the other. I have used epi and it was an awesome cycle!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You noticed in sides yet? Hows your mood?

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
hell ya man..
im doin low dose 10mg epi now but im going to have to stop cause hair loss :(
your cycle reminds me of my last full epi cycle.. goin up to 40.. its crazy!
I remember the naps i needed and especially the euphoric feeling your talking about..
Both very common at 40 but no "sides" w/ 10mg except the hair loss :( i wish my hair was solid cause i could run this forever!!

Are you pulsing? I have heard of people doing longer cycles (more than 4 weeks) with lower doses like this. Let us know how it goes and good luck with the follicles:afro:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not pulsing just 1 epi every day right when i wake up
theres a whole thread about it, apparently it can be run a very long time because it actually increase LH and boosts your growth hormone.
Link/data please?

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
cycle seems to be goin good. I am going to start an epi/bold cycle on tuseday or Spawn not sure yet one or the other. I have used epi and it was an awesome cycle!
Good luck on your cycle! BTW Tear and I have been downing your shake recipe! AMAZING! It is like nutrient lava pouring down my throat! Thanks!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
You noticed in sides yet? Hows your mood?
As for sides, I really haven't recognized many negatives.

I do get lethargy when I am sedentary (at the office or school) about two hours after taking the Havoc. Feels like I just want to sleep, but can't. I have remedied this by eating at those points or taking a brisk walk or something like that.

Testes are unaffected at the moment, but I don't measure them to the millimeter.

I have always had somewhat larger nips since I lost some weight, but no gyno.

I am starting to get a feel for what they mean by back pumps. I was watching a movie with Tear and leaned back in my seat - And my back was like a compression chamber. I was like 'whoa, better get some more taurine.'

My mood is no different than it was before. If anything, I seem to be a little more cheerful - I had a tire blow off my car on the interstate the other day, pulled off to the side and put the spare on, and the whole time that I was fixing the tire a highway patrolman and I were joking and laughing!

I did have somewhat of a slight depression spell day 6-7 of the havoc. I don't know if the havoc had anything to do with it.

Last edited: