3rd Cycle changes, suggestions?

Crinkle

Awards
Hello Bro's, this will be my 3rd cycle, changedmy mind on what i was wanting to do a few times but now have settled on this for a mass cycle....

Sustanon - 250mg EOD/weeks 1-12
Equipoise - 200mg EOD/weeks 1-12
Anadrol - 50mgED week1/ 100mgED weeks2-3/ 150mgED week4

What do you guys think of that cycle, should i run the EQ a little longer to help solidify gains? will this be a good one to help me put on a bit of mass? anything you guys would add or change?
thanks Bro's, always appreciated....Crinkle

size

Awards
  • Established
Do you honestly need that much gear?

Agreed. That is alot.
Just week:1
Mon-250 test, 200 eq, 50mg drol=500mg
tues-50mg drol=50mg
wed-250 test, 200 eq, 50mg drol=500mg
thurs-50mg drol=50mg
fri-250 test, 200 eq, 50mg drol=500mg
sat-50mg drol=50mg
sun-250 test, 200 eq, 50mg drol=500mg

2150mg jsut in week one and it even goes up once you use more drol. Maybe it is b/c I am conservative but I think that is too much.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Wow... that's a LOT of gear.... even for a 3rd cycle....

ManBeast

Crinkle

Awards
Hah, you guys really think thats that big of a cycle?? Well what would you change, i asked your suggestions, help me out, lemme know what you'd change or what you wouldnt. Oh by the way my last cycle looked like this....

Sustanon - 500mg a week/weeks 1-7
Test Enanthate - 500mg a week/weeks 8-14
Deca - 400mg a week/weeks 1-14
D-bol - 35mg ED/weeks 1-6

I've just heard that to get the full benefits from Sust you oughta run it EOD, and i heard you should run atleast 600mg of Equipoise to get the most out of it, but that was for an EQ only cycle so i thought bout lowerin the dose, c'mon gimme your suggestions Bro's, thank alot....Crinkle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you need to run sust EOD to get the best benefits, but NOT 250mg EOD, it should work out to a total of ~2ml per week or .6ml EOD for about 500mg per week which ends up averaging 2.1ml per week of sustanon. I don't see EQ, but I do see deca. I'd run either at 400mg/week when running with test. Dbol is fine at 35-40mg/day.

ManBeast

size

Awards
  • Established
I think you could stick with the sustanon at 250mg eod but lets just say Mon, wed and fri, leaving weekends alone. Then I would decrease the EQ to 400-600mg weekly.
At 600mg of EQ and 750mg of sust you will have 1350mg weekly without the anadrol. Add the drol's at 100mg daily and you have 2050mg weekly.

That is a "lighter" but still intense cycle that should yield excellent gains if your training and diet is in place. I would be inclined to run the Eq at 400mg but it is up to you and I would only do it b/c as i said i am conservative.

You should gain off of just about any cycle if you diet and training is proper, unless maybe you are 300+lbs.

It is not all about how much drugs you take. it is about how well you use them, how well you train, how well you eat, and how well you rest.

Crinkle

Awards
Hmmm, that doesnt sound like too bad of a cycle there Size, might give that one a try, like i said, i posted it first just to get you bro's suggestions and what ya thought bout it before i even bought the gear, so thanks to all of you, i appreciate it. Yeah your cycle is slightly more conservative but it does look good, i'll let you know when i get started on it and how things go, and yes i know that gear is just ONE part, just a tool, training and diet make an equal if not more of and effect on how your cycle will go, thanks for the reminder, hah.

size

Awards
  • Established
yes i know that gear is just ONE part, just a tool, training and diet make an equal if not more of and effect on how your cycle will go, thanks for the reminder, hah.

I am glad. Many people forget this once into a cycle, I know I have relied to heavily on the drugs and not enough on myself in the past.

Good luck mate and keeep us informed on how it goes no matter what cycle you choose.