Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Alright boys. Think I decided it's time to pin again. Plan is to run Cyp for 10 weeks at either 500-600mg per week and going to kickstart with 4 weeks of either M1T, AX Superdrol, or Anadrol.... I have all 3 so I'm just deciding what I'm gonna run and wanted yalls opinions. PCT's is in check as usual, plenty of cycle history as many on here know. ~~freq-out~~

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Alright boys. Think I decided it's time to pin again. Plan is to run Cyp for 10 weeks at either 500-600mg per week and going to kickstart with 4 weeks of either M1T, AX Superdrol, or Anadrol.... I have all 3 so I'm just deciding what I'm gonna run and wanted yalls opinions. PCT's is in check as usual, plenty of cycle history as many on here know. ~~freq-out~~

I think I would probably go with a low dose superdrol run. 10mg for 2 weeks followed by 20.

The only problem I think with running these compounds is that their all toxic as hell. And they need to be run for 3-4 weeks. Test might take a bit longer to run. Im pretty sure if I ran superdrol kick start for 3 weeks and then waited for the test C, I would be in the dumpers for a good 2 weeks.

IMO,

Id run something like dbol, something that doesnt make you lethargic as hell while on.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I was thinkin that as a possibilty as well, I was just looking at everything I have sitting around... dbol is something I do want to give a run though. Loved anadrol, but I've heard dbol just makes you feel so much better.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I know big dogs that couldnt handle a-bombs. I had amazing gains with m1t, def better than superdrol. As long as u run test with either u should be ok in the lethargy department. Make sure u get some cycle support to run along side it though cousin.

M1T is nutty stuff, but it carries a ton of evil with it. They all are very toxic...

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I know big dogs that couldnt handle a-bombs. I had amazing gains with m1t, def better than superdrol. As long as u run test with either u should be ok in the lethargy department. Make sure u get some cycle support to run along side it though cousin.

M1T is nutty stuff, but it carries a ton of evil with it. They all are very toxic...
Tks Trip, good to see some other familiar faces chime in on ol' freq's ideas. I ran drol the first time stacked with test-e and loved it, actually had no problems with lethargy, not like I did the few times I ran M1T solo, then again I didn't have test with it. Any imput on major differences between 500 and 600 test? I'm almost thinkin stickin with 5, just for the fact that I only have 3 10cc vials @ 200mg per ml and don't wanna come up short. Been there and it sucked.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Tks Trip, good to see some other familiar faces chime in on ol' freq's ideas. I ran drol the first time stacked with test-e and loved it, actually had no problems with lethargy, not like I did the few times I ran M1T solo, then again I didn't have test with it. Any imput on major differences between 500 and 600 test? I'm almost thinkin stickin with 5, just for the fact that I only have 3 10cc vials @ 200mg per ml and don't wanna come up short. Been there and it sucked.
Stick w 500 bro. I did way more than that and never thought over 500 was worth it. Just wasting money imo. I actually would tell u to pulse something with test. Thats what im doing next, prolly a 4x a week pulse of superdrol, no crazy doses. I would throw a non methyl in there like that new decavol stuff that converts to nandralone, not a methyl! im gonna add that to my next fo-sho.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Stick w 500 bro. I did way more than that and never thought over 500 was worth it. Just wasting money imo. I actually would tell u to pulse something with test. Thats what im doing next, prolly a 4x a week pulse of superdrol, no crazy doses. I would throw a non methyl in there like that new decavol stuff that converts to nandralone, not a methyl! im gonna add that to my next fo-sho.
I'll stick with 500mg then.