Epistane pulse Advice......

ilovefish

Awards
First i'd like to thank all the guys who post here regularly lots of great info ive used in the past. So im planning my second cycle, my first was epistane went well i figured id use it again ive researched alot of other PH's and settled on running epi again mostly because i know how i react to it an well i'm kinda scared of the sides that can happen from the others like mdrol/pplex and something like hdrol seemed kinda like a step back in terms of strength.

So this is what i had in mind i'm looking to recomp DRASTICALLY,
Epi 8 weeks pulsed m/w/f
30mg first 2 weeks and 40mg thru week 8

I ran epi straight for my first cycle at 30 for 4 weeks if that matters

or if those dosages aren't enough i was thinking maybe 6 weeks
at first week 30/40/40 and 40 for weeks 2 and 3 and then 50 for the last 3 weeks?

Either set up id be using Deisel Test 2010 on off days and pct would be tamox probably something like 20/10/10 i know most say serm isn't needed for a pulse but i have it so why not recover quickly and competely though ive never used tamox so advice on dosage and length of usage would be great.

oh yeah this would probably help i'm 27 6'3 240 bf% eh 12-15 not sure, would love to drop that bf to 9-10% by the end of this staying about the same weight or gaining a few lbs so you guys think that is possible with either of these set ups or should i use another compound? obviously diet will be on point. thanks in advance for any input.