how will furazadrol compliment a halo/bold cycle

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
wondering how the drug will compliment a halodrol + boldione cycle, and if so at what dose to include it.

cycle thusfar has been going great. nice gains. my weight is fluctuating a lot, but i guess i do that normally anyway. for instance i wieghed 193 a few mornings ago, 201 2 days ago, and 196 before wkout this morning.
dosing has been 800mg boldione daily taking 200mg every 3-4hrs. halodrol dosing was 50/50/75/75/100 (last 2 weeks will be played by ear.
so now beginning week 4 i was thinking of including some furazadrol. alone i noticed nothing at 150-200mg when i gave it a shot a while back. will 200mg suffice in combination with the other hormones ive got in my body, or should i ramp up to 250. also... can results be seen with 4 weeks, mind you i have 3 weeks of bold and halo in my system.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
wondering how the drug will compliment a halodrol + boldione cycle, and if so at what dose to include it.

cycle thusfar has been going great. nice gains. my weight is fluctuating a lot, but i guess i do that normally anyway. for instance i wieghed 193 a few mornings ago, 201 2 days ago, and 196 before wkout this morning.
dosing has been 800mg boldione daily taking 200mg every 3-4hrs. halodrol dosing was 50/50/75/75/100 (last 2 weeks will be played by ear.
so now beginning week 4 i was thinking of including some furazadrol. alone i noticed nothing at 150-200mg when i gave it a shot a while back. will 200mg suffice in combination with the other hormones ive got in my body, or should i ramp up to 250. also... can results be seen with 4 weeks, mind you i have 3 weeks of bold and halo in my system.
Results can bee seen in 4 weeks, although with what you're already running you may not be able to tell what is doing what. IMHO, It probably would have worked better in a stack of 19-Nor Dione(Prodienolone compound) and Bold than Halo and Bold. It'll still work fine, but I wouldn't be suprised if you started to experience spikes in BP if you aren't already running the appropriate support supplements. How many weeks are you running the Bold?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
bold's going 8 weeks...i know i should just keep it going as per what i've read, but it'll get expensive running a gram or more a day by then. just trying to figure out how much more furaz i would need if im wasting my money with only 4 weeks you hear me? now if i really get lucky my friend just told me hes getting a price list for real gear any day now... will prob take my shot at my first injectables with sust, maybe just a short estered test, we'll see. i'm actually very pleased to hear that news because i simply don't want any libido issues whatsoever during weeks 7-8 when my test is in the shitter. i take low dose atd and 3ohat daily to counter suppression and it does in fact help, but, just wana be safe. not to mention incorporating just 250mg of test a week into my current regimen would be unreal i bet! prodienolone i really do like the sound of. never tried it myself simply because im gyno prone (never actually contracted gyno from exogenous androgens, but have had bigass badboy lumps in my chest since as far as i can remember. pubertal gyno, so its something i always keep in mind in regards to the substances. i take p5p daily at 150mg any as a source of b6... ive never had oozy nips on or off, or ever, just puffy with plenty of tissue grown and intertwined with the smooth muscle in my chest (the shits in there like flynt, and has been for years). it gives my chest a larger appearance but also makes it very hard to build the way i want to. excuse me for the rant and frustration of pubertal gyno haa...
anyway, only one week left on halo, so how does bridging into the prodien sound? sounds like it would harden the **** outta me,but i wouldnt really know would i. i know a guy who owns a supp store and swears by acl's clone... an npc competitor is some great ****ing condition might i add, says it's all he uses. 8 weeks ON, 8 weeks off including acl's formestane product then trib, and does it all year long. he ALSO said he's gyno prone and has had pubertal gyno like me since 13 or so. said he's never used cabergoline or even had to think about using it. He didn't know what p5p was either and i can assume he doesn't take any either..... what do you think? am i gona aggravate these nips with prodien or what. and yes i'm aware there's no way anyone could really know because we're all different, but still, what's your 2 cents

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
and yea slow... my supports are excessive. the way i like it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
bold's going 8 weeks...i know i should just keep it going as per what i've read, but it'll get expensive running a gram or more a day by then. just trying to figure out how much more furaz i would need if im wasting my money with only 4 weeks you hear me? now if i really get lucky my friend just told me hes getting a price list for real gear any day now... will prob take my shot at my first injectables with sust, maybe just a short estered test, we'll see. i'm actually very pleased to hear that news because i simply don't want any libido issues whatsoever during weeks 7-8 when my test is in the shitter. i take low dose atd and 3ohat daily to counter suppression and it does in fact help, but, just wana be safe. not to mention incorporating just 250mg of test a week into my current regimen would be unreal i bet! prodienolone i really do like the sound of. never tried it myself simply because im gyno prone (never actually contracted gyno from exogenous androgens, but have had bigass badboy lumps in my chest since as far as i can remember. pubertal gyno, so its something i always keep in mind in regards to the substances. i take p5p daily at 150mg any as a source of b6... ive never had oozy nips on or off, or ever, just puffy with plenty of tissue grown and intertwined with the smooth muscle in my chest (the shits in there like flynt, and has been for years). it gives my chest a larger appearance but also makes it very hard to build the way i want to. excuse me for the rant and frustration of pubertal gyno haa...
anyway, only one week left on halo, so how does bridging into the prodien sound? sounds like it would harden the **** outta me,but i wouldnt really know would i. i know a guy who owns a supp store and swears by acl's clone... an npc competitor is some great ****ing condition might i add, says it's all he uses. 8 weeks ON, 8 weeks off including acl's formestane product then trib, and does it all year long. he ALSO said he's gyno prone and has had pubertal gyno like me since 13 or so. said he's never used cabergoline or even had to think about using it. He didn't know what p5p was either and i can assume he doesn't take any either..... what do you think? am i gona aggravate these nips with prodien or what. and yes i'm aware there's no way anyone could really know because we're all different, but still, what's your 2 cents
Honestly, I'd finish off what you have going on and save the Furazadrol and 19-Nor-Dione for a later time. I honestly believe you can safely run these products together at a later time, but adding them into your current mixture might cause some problems or simply leave you a bit disappointed in the side effects vs. results. If you are considering adding test to the cycle, I'd also have to recommend that you hold off on that too. Short esters are great, but they are best used longer than the length of time you might end up using them for. Just solidify the gains that you make now and plan for a killer cycle the next time. It'll save you money and make for some sick gains in the future.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2