When to dose Milk Thistle ON CYCLE ?

mdgrwl

Awards
For some reason I don't feel comfy dosing liver supps at the same time I dose the PH i'm on... is this weird? Should I seperate them, shouldn't I?

Whats the latest on this?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
i feel like the impact is minimal, so for simplicity sake i take em at the same time. If you feel uncomf. then take them 2 hrs apart.

There are things that say not to take em together as it may impact the effectiveness of the PH, but like i said, i feel like its minimal...

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
i too think it is minimal if that, but some people may disagree. I take my first dose around 7AM and usually my cycle support at 8:30. take last dose by 6 and cycle support around 8 - 8:30. Just a matter of preference.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
when i use MT i take 1g at 7am and another 1g at 6pm.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've seen where people recommend taking it 4 hours after your dose so that it doesn't get filtered out in our liver.

texastweeter, I presume you're using MT in bulk, if so how do you go about measuring it and what do you take it with?

cheers,

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Use Liv.52 and glutathione (the active chem that NAC converts to). Do a search on reconostat i believe it is. It is what they treat liver damage in some cases of hepatitis c and ms with for the antioxidant properties. I believe it may be from life extension. It is a reduced glutathione product. It looks promising for an on cycle liver support.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
I use Cycle Support by A.I. I take it right after I've taken hdrol. What i like about Cycle Support, is that everything is already in there (except the multi, fish oil and joint support). It's a little pricey, but sooo convenient!

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Not really in bulk, just take 1000mg 2 times a day when on an oral cycle or taking anything hepatoxic.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
I take mine rite be4 bed so i never have to worry about taking it close to a dose. Is there any reason why having it earlier in the day is better?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
a ph/ps product that is methyl is made specificly to still be active after the first pass through the liver, that's why it's so toxic to begin with. taking m.t. or cycle support around the same time you dose your ps/ph should not have any effect on how your liver processes it. it's still going to make it through the liver on the fist pass......make sense?

boo99

boo99

Awards
a ph/ps product that is methyl is made specificly to still be active after the first pass through the liver, that's why it's so toxic to begin with. taking m.t. or cycle support around the same time you dose your ps/ph should not have any effect on how your liver processes it. it's still going to make it through the liver on the fist pass......make sense?

very true
they are made to stay active (methlys) and circulating unlike other things we ingest that pass thru and go out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Borispili Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 3
Supplements 11
Anabolics 4