Test/Winny/Masteron

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Just take a look if you will. It's my finalized cycle plan.

Week 1-10: Test P 100mg EOD
Week 1-5: Winny 50mg ED (oral)
Week 6-10: Masteron 100mg MWF

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established

If it were me, I would run this instead.

Week 1-8 : Winny@50mgsED
Weeks 1-8 : Mast@100mgs EOD not MWF...this is a really nice cutter and the only thing that would make it better is the addition of Tren Ace bu then again Tren tends to be pretty rough on most. I really feel that the optimal time for Masteron use is atleast 8 weeks, however; you could get away with only 6 weeks on the Winstrol. JMO hopefully it helps.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
If it were me, I would run this instead.

Week 1-8 : Winny@50mgsED
Weeks 1-8 : Mast@100mgs EOD not MWF...this is a really nice cutter and the only thing that would make it better is the addition of Tren Ace bu then again Tren tends to be pretty rough on most. I really feel that the optimal time for Masteron use is atleast 8 weeks, however; you could get away with only 6 weeks on the Winstrol. JMO hopefully it helps.
Thanks man. A lot. Main reason I'm not running Mast all the way through is that I won't be able to get a hold of any until a bit later in the cycle.. So, I could do a bit of an overlap with the 2 compounds in the middle. I don't want to take winny past 4-6 weeks really, mainly due to the sh*tload of damage it does to your lipids.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. A lot. Main reason I'm not running Mast all the way through is that I won't be able to get a hold of any until a bit later in the cycle.. So, I could do a bit of an overlap with the 2 compounds in the middle. I don't want to take winny past 4-6 weeks really, mainly due to the sh*tload of damage it does to your lipids.
Yeah, you are right Winny will knock the hell out of your lipids without a doubt probably one of the harshest, Var is pretty bad on it to but I think Winstrol even surpasses that. Liver toxcicity is always overrated and I prefer to load up on thistle and other things before I use an oral and then when I start a 17aa I will drop it and then add it when I'm done with the oral. Yeah, if you can try to get an extra bottle of Mast, if not, this will work I just prefer personally to run it atleast 8 -10 weeks but I do long cycles in which I just taper back into HRT. Good luck and keep us posted.

Regards,

Mj34

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you are right Winny will knock the hell out of your lipids without a doubt probably one of the harshest, Var is pretty bad on it to but I think Winstrol even surpasses that. Liver toxcicity is always overrated and I prefer to load up on thistle and other things before I use an oral and then when I start a 17aa I will drop it and then add it when I'm done with the oral. Yeah, if you can try to get an extra bottle of Mast, if not, this will work I just prefer personally to run it atleast 8 -10 weeks but I do long cycles in which I just taper back into HRT. Good luck and keep us posted.

Regards,

Mj34
Agreed, liver toxicity is surely overrated, for most anyway. Thanks for the good luck. I'll be starting a thread in Cycle Info section sometime in the next few weeks, so I'll be sure and throw a link your way.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, liver toxicity is surely overrated, for most anyway. Thanks for the good luck. I'll be starting a thread in Cycle Info section sometime in the next few weeks, so I'll be sure and throw a link your way.
Sounds good bro!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
:fing02:

Looks good bud, keep us posted. Always nice to see good ol' fashioned pin cycles on here instead of designer, after designer, after designer........