Fewer sides: iForce Dymethazine or AN "The ONE"?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I know, is too soon to know, but only for curiosity: which do you think/expect will be safer (hairloss, gyno, liver...)?

Dymethazine: 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol-3,3'-azine
The ONE: 17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine

Since DMZ has been launched a few days ago, and "The ONE" will be lauched on Feb, we have to wait some weeks/months to know, but i want to know what the people expect for that new compounds.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
The ONE just sounds like its going to be rough on the hairline and prostate, but they are claiming otherwise, so we will see.

Dymethazine is probably the easier of the two on the body in general...but superdrol was supposed to be non-toxic when it first came out :toofunny:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the sides will vary by user

on average, who knows, that takes lots and lots of user input to establish

the structure and chemical speculation is half bullshit to me. Start reading up on the logs. Personally I doubt either will be as powerful as they claim. But I welcome all new roids to the legal table.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

the structure and chemical speculation is half bullshit to me. Start reading up on the logs. Personally I doubt either will be as powerful as they claim. But I welcome all new roids to the legal table.
I agree. Hopefully, there will be some very honest and unbiased logs going on. No nuthugging for future spots.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Too bad who couldn't use a good Superdrol with mild sides....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It has no sides for me :). I'm special in that way, but I respond like **** to most PH.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Should be interesting. Kinda expecting more from dymeth as its hyped up more and the logs have been promising so far.

But willing to be surprised lol

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm going to theorize:

According formulation, they seems similar, but "The ONE" it's not 2a-methylated, and i've read in Vida that substitution diminishes the androgenic activity and increases the anabolic of the steroid, BUT the azine bond do the opposite, so the A:A ratio of DMZ is lower than A:A ratio of "The ONE", and maybe "The ONE" is a bit less harsh for liver, since its no 2a-methylated.

Some A:A ratios of related compounds:
Superdrol: 20/400 (20)
Dymethazine: 95/210 (2.2)
The ONE: 140/380 (2.7)

But the A:A ratio really does not mean anything (havoc has a high a:a ratio, and is very harsh for hair...)

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
interesting thread. cant wait to see how both of these fair out

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. Hopefully, there will be some very honest and unbiased logs going on. No nuthugging for future spots.

I'm gonna run it and you know i never even apply for anything so you can count on me to tell you the deal

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
They both look good to me, and I'm pretty careful about what I take. Dymethazine looks like what I expect from the industry: Improvement on an already good DS. So if it works as advertised, I'm in.

The One looks like it would be great for libido and hardening, and we'll see what else. If there is no/low liver toxicity, I see a stack in the making :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm going to theorize:

According formulation, they seems similar, but "The ONE" it's not 2a-methylated, and i've read in Vida that substitution diminishes the androgenic activity and increases the anabolic of the steroid, BUT the azine bond do the opposite, so the A:A ratio of DMZ is lower than A:A ratio of "The ONE", and maybe "The ONE" is a bit less harsh for liver, since its no 2a-methylated.

Some A:A ratios of related compounds:
Superdrol: 20/400 (20)
Dymethazine: 95/210 (2.2)
The ONE: 140/380 (2.7)

But the A:A ratio really does not mean anything (havoc has a high a:a ratio, and is very harsh for hair...)
The ONE will also bind tighter to the AR and activate it better possibly causing more gains. however i think hair loss will be an issue with the one depending on the user, but DHT derivitives at easy doses dont effect my hairline at all.