Best way to stack Havoc with 3-AD?

Flexo

Awards
Current stats:
5'10.5''
185lbs (lean)

Wanting to know the best way to stack these two compounds. This isn't my first cycle; I've done 1-AD and the original Superdrol (with great success). I've read around but there seems to be a decent amount of variation.

I'm going to continue searching, but if some of you who wouldn't care (preferably who have used one or both of the compounds) to give me some advice or maybe how you cycled, I would greatly appreciate it.

Or if anyone has any other recommendations for a better stack, that'd be great too.

Thanks guys

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Current stats:
5'10.5''
185lbs (lean)

Wanting to know the best way to stack these two compounds. This isn't my first cycle; I've done 1-AD and the original Superdrol (with great success). I've read around but there seems to be a decent amount of variation.

I'm going to continue searching, but if some of you who wouldn't care (preferably who have used one or both of the compounds) to give me some advice or maybe how you cycled, I would greatly appreciate it.

Or if anyone has any other recommendations for a better stack, that'd be great too.

Thanks guys
I'd run 3AD at 6/day for 4 weeks and havoc at 0/0/30/30/30/30 (or 0/30/30/30/30/30 depending on your sides/willingness to go with 5 weeks). Could move hte last 2 weeks up to 40 depending on sides and gains.

PErsonally i felt like 3AD was somewhat wet (water weight), which would go well with the dryness of Havoc (running after would dry you out a bit)

Could be wrong about the wetness, but thats honestly what I felt when I was on it.