Better Strength gains-19NOR or Havoc??

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
What compound gave better strength gains? Tren 19NOR / Trenadrol or Epi/Havoc?? I am more interested in strength than size. Cheers, angel77

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trenadrol by far.

60lbs to the bench in 4wks.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
tren... could be one of the top strength builders available.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
mine was 90mg. sides (shedding etc) can happen between 120-150mg. bench was probably my weakest gain - 225-255 in 3 weeks (yes, i only ran it for 23 days). military press from 155-225 though was no frikken joke!

like everything, all gains are based on your diet. also, make sure you dose your tren with peanut butter or olive oil, or flax/fish oil - minimum 5g with each pill ;)

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
mine was 90mg. sides (shedding etc) can happen between 120-150mg. bench was probably my weakest gain - 225-255 in 3 weeks (yes, i only ran it for 23 days). military press from 155-225 though was no frikken joke!

like everything, all gains are based on your diet. also, make sure you dose your tren with peanut butter or olive oil, or flax/fish oil - minimum 5g with each pill ;)

so 3 caps per day? Yeah, I'll need 2 bottles. Sh*t, I can get it for under $30.00 a bottle so that's not too bad at all. What about PCT and support supps? I know it's not a methyl but still im gonna need somethin' !

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
from everything I've read Tren by a long shot.
Wow, its just Phera was an actual steroid used way back. I've heard some mixed reviews on Trenadrol, some indicating that the sides were not worth the gains, hence, the others stated that it was one of their favs. Everybody responds differently so this makes perfect sense. Using Tren Ace before I know exactly how powerful that stuff is but it does have some nasty sides as well. In theory, what are people saying that the equivalent dose of Trenadrol is to Tren?

By the way, I like ur sig, it is a motto that I live by.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
How does Trenadrol compare to Phera in terms of strength?
never done phera. here's what i remember from a 23 day run of tren
bench 225 went up to 255
military press went from 115-225
leg press (weak point) went from 360 to 600

i'll try and dig up my log

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
pre cycle:
max bench 225x5
max squats 155x8 (i know that blows)
max deadlift 165x8 (not any better)
max pullup - body weight
max skullcrusher - 100x8
max preacher curl - 85x10
max military press - 115x10

final review :
mad strength gains - went up insanely in all my workouts - and the strength lasted during PCT - i'm doing pull ups now with a 35 plate on me, and my bench is at 275x6. awesome gains, have lost only 1 pound, kept all strength, and i know if i finished the 30 day supply it would have been even better. did loose .5% body fat too. i'd give it a 9. i would give it a ten, but i definately felt my balls hurt on cycle (8x). great product. my strong areas of weights went up marginally (25% like bench), but my weak areas like legs, delts went up way more(50-100%). product rocks. if your weak point - mine is legs can go up that quick, it stands to reason that it will not only help break all plateaus, but also make your weak point one of your stronger points.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
pre cycle:
max bench 225x5
max squats 155x8 (i know that blows)
max deadlift 165x8 (not any better)
max pullup - body weight
max skullcrusher - 100x8
max preacher curl - 85x10
max military press - 115x10

final review :
mad strength gains - went up insanely in all my workouts - and the strength lasted during PCT - i'm doing pull ups now with a 35 plate on me, and my bench is at 275x6. awesome gains, have lost only 1 pound, kept all strength, and i know if i finished the 30 day supply it would have been even better. did loose .5% body fat too. i'd give it a 9. i would give it a ten, but i definately felt my balls hurt on cycle (8x). great product. my strong areas of weights went up marginally (25% like bench), but my weak areas like legs, delts went up way more(50-100%). product rocks. if your weak point - mine is legs can go up that quick, it stands to reason that it will not only help break all plateaus, but also make your weak point one of your stronger points.
Sounds good may have to give it a shot. Anyone know when this new ban is supposed to happen? Also, what is going to be on the list. Suncloud, seems like you have got really good results. Have u used any AAS before and if so, how would you compare it? I'm new to this whole DS thing and its easier for me to think in terms of AAS bec that is what I know. Thanks.
Respect,
MJ34

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good may have to give it a shot. Anyone know when this new ban is supposed to happen? Also, what is going to be on the list. Suncloud, seems like you have got really good results. Have u used any AAS before and if so, how would you compare it? I'm new to this whole DS thing and its easier for me to think in terms of AAS bec that is what I know. Thanks.
Respect,
MJ34
this was my first run with designers. i did try a LMG/Havoc pulse, but i got hit with walking pneumonia right when the LMG kicked in (week 3-4). based on everything i've read, i have yet to see a log where someone got as much out of a compound as i did (strength wise) - though SD is darned close. from here on out, tren will be used in every cycle, just because i know how awesome it worked for me.

phera is supposed to be good, but not for leaning out. SD would be another good option, though liver toxicity is quite high.

just sharing what i know (and don't know).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, its just Phera was an actual steroid used way back. I've heard some mixed reviews on Trenadrol, some indicating that the sides were not worth the gains, hence, the others stated that it was one of their favs. Everybody responds differently so this makes perfect sense. Using Tren Ace before I know exactly how powerful that stuff is but it does have some nasty sides as well. In theory, what are people saying that the equivalent dose of Trenadrol is to Tren?

i love the 19nors out right now and gotten good gains but you can't compare them to Trenbolone imo i've run it numerous times and it's just in a different league. to Phera i'd say 70mg of a 19nor is on par with 20-30 mg of Phera

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
i love the 19nors out right now and gotten good gains but you can't compare them to Trenbolone imo i've run it numerous times and it's just in a different league. to Phera i'd say 70mg of a 19nor is on par with 20-30 mg of Phera

Phera packs on so much more mass though lol.

Strength wise they are pretty comparable...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

depends on person. I get no mass or bloat from phera. I use phera for cutting actually becuz it kills my appetite and i've use the orginal

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I have that symbol (patience) tatooed on my chest. I live by it. Cheers, angel77

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established

Can you get Trenbolone anymore? Is it an oral?

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mixed up. Its always good to have feedback from those who have run both the DS and the AAS. Good looking out bro.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established

Ok, whats with all these huge strength gains with havoc/epi that I hear about? Sorry I dont mean to take this thread out of context. I just want to see how the TrenvsEpiVsPhera is in terms of strength gains. I use Test and Deca for mass so I'm not too concerned, just interested more in strength and later possible leaning out properties of these DS. Thanks in advance guys,

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No that's real Trenbolone it's injectable usually comes ace or eth now adays there is an oral version but it is the most toxic oral there is along with cheque drop then halotestin

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
No Tren is an AAS that you inject . You have Tren ACe and TRen Eth. Very powerful stuff. Andro rating is 500 and Anabolic ratio is 500. A lot of people cant handle it and if I do it again I will use it only 35mgs a day. ED injects seemed to keep the sides more managable probably due to the fact that it keeps blood levels more stable. However; my friend on his first cycle ran Tren@350EW and Test@600 and used the Tren Ace EOD with no problems so it really depends on the individual.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
No that's real Trenbolone it's injectable usually comes ace or eth now adays there is an oral version but it is the most toxic oral there is along with cheque drop then halotestin
Forget about the oral version, yeah dont even **** with that ****. I hear its even worse sides wise than Halotestin. Good post u beat me to it,lol.