M1T & lethargy

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
About a year ago I had a go at M1T which I had to discontinue due to extreme lethargy. Was thinking of giving it another shot, any ideas of what to stack it with to combat the lethargy? I was thinking Proviron as I already have it lying around. Opinions?

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
Test prop would be your best idea.
Yea, but the idea was that I can't pin anything. Not afraid of needles and don't mind them, I just don't know how to do it. How do you think Proviron would work?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, but the idea was that I can't pin anything. Not afraid of needles and don't mind them, I just don't know how to do it. How do you think Proviron would work?
On paper, I don't see it helping much, but real world and paper aren't always the same.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established

pin into muscle away from nerves. aspirate(pull back on the plundger). inject. now you know how.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Plenty of info out there on how to pin. Like repmks said, it is very simple. "pin into muscle away from nerves. aspirate(pull back on the plundger). inject. now you know how. "

Hardball

Hardball

Awards
About a year ago I had a go at M1T which I had to discontinue due to extreme lethargy. Was thinking of giving it another shot, any ideas of what to stack it with to combat the lethargy? I was thinking Proviron as I already have it lying around. Opinions?
Lethargy is mainly due to elevated liver enzymes. PH and steroids are obviously highly stressfull on the liver therefore we become lethargic. I am taking mass tabs currently which is an M1-T and superdrol hybrid. Mass tabs are notorious for causing lethargy however I haven't experienced much. I currently take:

Life Support
Liv52 by himalaya
Betaine HCL
additional milk thistle

The main thing to prevent lethargy is liver support and all of these support supps cover that. If you choose the same supps, I dought you will see lethargy as being a problem. Also take Taurine & AZO Cranberry for the kidneys. Should increase water intake to a gallon-gallon and a half.

hyperlite32

Awards
some sort of test (booster or gel) ECA stack, B-12 injects, Liver support....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test base transdermal, 4ad, dermacrine, and test injects. Stimulants too, although i would avoid these while on m1t it will make BP worse and you will have high BP from the M1t already (nosebleeds very common). Proviron doesnt seem like it will help in this department.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 38
rocckky Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 18