first time cycle with Test E and EQ

  1. Registered User
    jamesb2525's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0

    first time cycle with Test E and EQ


    I am pumped to do my first injectable cycle. I have plenty of experience with all the ph/ds on the market and I feel that it is time to fallow in UnrealMachineís foot steps. This is what I have to work with 40ml of test e 300mg /ml and 20ml of eq at 300mg/ml I am going to start this cycle after my trip to san Antonio TX the last week in April so im trying to get as much advice as I can by then. The only dilemma in doing this cycle is that in my line of work I canít make it to obvious im on cycle. I really want to get the most out of this cycle but I donít want to lose my job so I guess this is my question if I do a longer cycle something like eq 300mg for 19weeks and test e at 300mg for 20 weeks how would the gains be and maintained after cycle compared to eg at 12 weeks at 450mg and test e at 450mg for 13 or eq at 600mg a week for 10weeks and test e at 600mg for 11or12 weeks. My reasoning for the longer cycle is to make similar gains but not be so noticeable to the boss. I was going to take the test by itself but I really think the eq will help me consume the needed amount of food. What could I expect in gains in size and strength off the cycles listed above being that im 5ft 6in? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

  2. Registered User
    Lean1038's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0


    What do you weigh now? There would be no question that you're on gear seeing as how you're only 5,6"

    Being that short shows change very easily.
  3. Registered User
    shaw001's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0


    I ran test e 250mg and eq at 600mg, OT for 6 weeks to kickstart, for 16weeks. before anyone says the test dose should be the highest of compounds used, my reason was because i wanted to keep my acne under control.

    I kept my diet clean and was strict with training schedule and sleep. i added 14lbs, lost 4post cycle. I didnt see much bloat due to diet and the lean gains were exactly what i was after. vascularity was ridiculous, as was hunger on EQ.

    with the amount of gear you have I would have a set plan of running two equal length cycles, with a proper pct and off time in between. You can expect to see very good lean gains if you keep your diet in order. It will be noticable that you are getting bigger/more veiny. I would suggest having legal supps around you at work so atleast co-workers and boss know you are training seriously.... the lean gains will be slow if you keep a reasonably low dose witht hos ecompounds. You can attribute this growth to the use of your supplements... a legal test booster, NO2, Creatine, protein etc. You wouldn't even necessarily have to take these supps, just let your work co-workers think you are on them... then you have an excuse for your body re-comp...The boss wont have a clue... he will just think you are a fitness nut with your diet and legal supps in order. He'll probably even ask for advice on getting trim haha
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jamesb2525's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0


    i weigh 190 lbs
  5. Registered User
    jamesb2525's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by shaw001 View Post
    I ran test e 250mg and eq at 600mg, OT for 6 weeks to kickstart, for 16weeks. before anyone says the test dose should be the highest of compounds used, my reason was because i wanted to keep my acne under control.

    I kept my diet clean and was strict with training schedule and sleep. i added 14lbs, lost 4post cycle. I didnt see much bloat due to diet and the lean gains were exactly what i was after. vascularity was ridiculous, as was hunger on EQ.

    with the amount of gear you have I would have a set plan of running two equal length cycles, with a proper pct and off time in between. You can expect to see very good lean gains if you keep your diet in order. It will be noticable that you are getting bigger/more veiny. I would suggest having legal supps around you at work so atleast co-workers and boss know you are training seriously.... the lean gains will be slow if you keep a reasonably low dose witht hos ecompounds. You can attribute this growth to the use of your supplements... a legal test booster, NO2, Creatine, protein etc. You wouldn't even necessarily have to take these supps, just let your work co-workers think you are on them... then you have an excuse for your body re-comp...The boss wont have a clue... he will just think you are a fitness nut with your diet and legal supps in order. He'll probably even ask for advice on getting trim haha
    thanks for the info sounds like a good idea
  6. Registered User
    jamesb2525's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0


    Can anyone else help me?
  7. Registered User
    roid13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    156
    Answers
    0


    im on the same cycle right now: 500mg test E a week and 600mg EQ a week......take a look at my log: TEST E AND EQ----First cycle log

    iam on day 24 right now and gains are dry. gained 7 pounds so far and hunger from the EQ is great already.......

    my advice to you is do the EQ at around 14-16 weeks long and the test around the same time (maybe a week longer due to the longer ester EQ has).....im guessing your a police officer or something along those lines huh lol......try to wear baggy clothes if you can (thats what im doing). but the bottom line is maybe you should consider not cycling, because you want to get the most out of the gear right? do it right none of these low doses of test (Test E only has 45% of actual testosterone in it, the rest is the ester, so if you took 500mg of test E then you would only be getting 250mg of test roughly).....think about it...maybe do a diff cycle more for super lean gains?
  8. MSE
    MSE is offline
    Registered User
    MSE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    I am on test p 400/wk and EQ 600/wk, been on for 7 weeks now and have put on 21lbs, people at my work have commented on me looking much larger over the past 2 months but they are also familiar with my bulking in the winter routine so it does not seem out of the ordinary, and since they do not see me with my shirt off they have no idea how much weight I have really put on. But I am almost 6' tall so the weight is not as dramatic on me as it might be on you. Honestly, if my job could end by me doing a cycle, I think I would re-think my priorities, ESPECIALLY in this economy......
  9. Registered User
    jamesb2525's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the advice MSE. I think I can get away with using gear as long as I don’t put on over 15 pounds, put on baggier cloths, and have the legal supps at work. My boss will probably suspect it. But I don’t think he will test me for it. If he dose test me witch I think is unlikely and it came back positive…since I am using eq could I tell him im taking bold 200 a ph that isn’t illegal. And for the test e tell him im takeing 1-t or dhea do you think that would work? thanks
  10. MSE
    MSE is offline
    Registered User
    MSE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jamesb2525 View Post
    Thanks for the advice MSE. I think I can get away with using gear as long as I donít put on over 15 pounds, put on baggier cloths, and have the legal supps at work. My boss will probably suspect it. But I donít think he will test me for it. If he dose test me witch I think is unlikely and it came back positiveÖsince I am using eq could I tell him im taking bold 200 a ph that isnít illegal. And for the test e tell him im takeing 1-t or dhea do you think that would work? thanks
    Not sure about the Bold 200 route, it might work it might not, someone on here probably knows the chem. compound of it and can answer that. You might try test p instead of test e, I have read/heard that you get less water weight/bloat using test p in place of test e due to the short ester. I can't tell you if that is fact or not, just what I have read/heard.
  11. Registered User
    shaw001's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0


    Bloat will be brought on by diet to a large degree.... but to lessen estro bloat;

    to keep bload down i use adex at .25mg everyday/eod on cycle.
  12. Registered User
    BBdude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0


    Jamesb2525:
    PM me bro
  13. Registered User
    jamesb2525's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by shaw001 View Post
    Bloat will be brought on by diet to a large degree.... but to lessen estro bloat;

    to keep bload down i use adex at .25mg everyday/eod on cycle.
    Thanks I will look into that
  14. Registered User
    repmks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    380
    Answers
    0


    15-20 weeks of 100-250 of test + 250 of eq. and you will gain slow, steady, quality gains.

    i think this is the best bet for the gains you want.
  15. Registered User
    jamesb2525's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by repmks View Post
    15-20 weeks of 100-250 of test + 250 of eq. and you will gain slow, steady, quality gains.

    i think this is the best bet for the gains you want.
    Ok I will consider this but my test e is 300mg /ml and my eq is 300mg/ml
    So do you think 300mg of both a week for 20 weeks would be good? what do you think the gains would be like? I donít mind gaining more than 15lbs if it is over a longer time and not so noticeable...thanks
  16. MSE
    MSE is offline
    Registered User
    MSE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jamesb2525 View Post
    Ok I will consider this but my test e is 300mg /ml and my eq is 300mg/ml
    So do you think 300mg of both a week for 20 weeks would be good? what do you think the gains would be like? I donít mind gaining more than 15lbs if it is over a longer time and not so noticeable...thanks
    Gains will be pretty good, need to keep your diet in check and you could put on a reasonable amount. Keep in mind that this dose is pretty low though, I guess what I am saying is keep reasonable expectations and you will be happy.
    Also, if you want to take the route of 250mg it is pretty easy, your syringes are marked in 1/10 increments, therefore it is quite easy to figure out how many 1/10 it will take to get 250mg. In your case take 300(0.83)=249mg. So you can easily pull between 0.8 and 0.9 cc and roughly have 250mg in the syringe.
  17. Registered User
    Uncle Ralph's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by repmks View Post
    15-20 weeks of 100-250 of test + 250 of eq. and you will gain slow, steady, quality gains.

    i think this is the best bet for the gains you want.
    i was thinking of doing this kind of cycle. at that low of dosages what can one expect as far as the sides go? mainly water retention...gyno? shutdown severity?
  18. MSE
    MSE is offline
    Registered User
    MSE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ralph View Post
    i was thinking of doing this kind of cycle. at that low of dosages what can one expect as far as the sides go? mainly water retention...gyno? shutdown severity?
    Sides are different for everyone, but gyno shouldnt really be a problem, but it is different for everyone. If you are proned to it, then it could happen. And yeah it will shut you down, nothing like Deca, but you still need a pct but a serm should be fine.
  19. Registered User
    ibanezman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    523
    Answers
    0


    where do you work?
    if they can't prove it and you won't be fired, screw it dude.
    who cares? deny it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test e only cycle first time
    By Mhaile13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 11:35 AM
  2. First Time Test Enanthate Cycle - HELP!
    By Muay Thaiger in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 09:19 AM
  3. First time w/ PH...1-test cycle
    By PiKappaWRX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 06:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in