What is 2a, 17a-methyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol
- 01-22-2009, 12:42 AM
- 01-22-2009, 04:45 AM
01-22-2009, 07:44 AM
01-22-2009, 12:50 PM
01-22-2009, 02:41 PM
I've read in Vida this:
* 2a-methyl: This substitution diminishes the androgenic activity and increases the anabolic of the steroid.
* 17a-methyl: increases oral availability, and usually, increases the Relative Binding Affinity with the androgenic receptors, increasing androgenic activity (but a 17a-methyl added to a 17b-hydroxy-5a-reduced compound does the opposite effect) and slightly diminishes aromatization.
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-25-2011, 08:18 PM
- By getsum27 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2009, 12:45 PM
- By Mannypolarbear in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2007, 01:06 AM
- By djbombsquad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2007, 01:20 AM