fitness model cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

fitness model cycle

ok so the original thread got out of control so i started a new one...im a fitness model now and i need to stay really lean and gain only lean gains so i need to take long cycles but with safety and suppression in mind. Im thinking william illwens primo at 200mg a week with 20mg of anaver but instead of anavar maybe ot? also i was thinking of taking just eq but i want a strong libido. But if i add a strong androgen like proviron or masteron it will butcher my prostate. After a photo shoot in 7 weeks i want to start cycling frequently as i want a carreer out of this please help..

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

bump
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

depends how much money you are willing to spend. If it doesnt matter then use primo although i think that dose of 200mg is too little to see anything.
    •   

4. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I think before any advice is given, we need some background information on you like, age, yrs training, previous cycle experience and diet.
  5. Registered User

Prepare to get flamed when you tell people why you won't include testosterone in your cycle.

Prepare to be told a thousand times that a cycle without testosterone is a waste.

Prepare to be told that the cycle you are contemplating is for women and will probably only yield about 6 pounds of lean gains.

My advice is to take 500 mg of testosterone enanthate divided between two injections weekly. If balding is a concern take 0.5 mg of dutasteride ED while on cycle. If bloating is a concern take 0.25 mg of arimidex EOD while on cycle. If you want to kickstart the cycle with an oral and balding is a concern try 50 mg anavar for the first 6 weeks. Also have nolvadex on hand for PCT and in case the initial signs of gynecomastia manifest (ie sensitive nipples).
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Test prop and Anavar would be a good idea.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.

Any dht derivitive except anadrol. This stuff tends to dry u out. Primo is too expensive for me. Winstol would be a great choice in my opinion, superdrol at 10mg, halodrol, anavar ect. Just watch ur bodyfat and water retention. I would stay away from test, it tends to bloat me personally. Fitness Modeling is something I'm trying to get into, remember the camara adds pounds. Photograpers need cuts and edges, so stay cut.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

What are your stats? have you cycled AAS before?

for cutting i usually run a low dose of test- 250mg test e a week with 50mg OT e/d

i get acne if i run high doses. I find at this low dose i dont get bloated and its enough to maintain gains, add hardness and lean gains and vascularity. You dont need alot of AAS to add small lean maintainable gains, its ALL about the diet and intensity of training when you want to cut and get ripped. It is for me anyway.

To summarise, i use small doses mixed with clean reduced cal diet and intense training. I mean out of breath sweat your ass off weights sessions. couple this with some hiit cardio and you will be on your way in no time.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

21, 6 feet 201 8%. Have done one novice comp but my passion is in the fitness modeling aspect. Bulking right now so eating about 4100 calories a day and following the S.A.I.S training style from nutrex. The thing is i need to cycle frequently with health in mind so im trying to avoid test/ tren considering there sides unless im wrong.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

What kind of side effects are you afraid of?
    If you are afraid of zits/acne - im sure you tan enough to handle that anyways if you are modelling.
    I think you should be fine on a dose of Test/EQ for 12-16 weeks?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bbkhan87 View Post
    21, 6 feet 201 8%. Have done one novice comp but my passion is in the fitness modeling aspect. Bulking right now so eating about 4100 calories a day and following the S.A.I.S training style from nutrex. The thing is i need to cycle frequently with health in mind so im trying to avoid test/ tren considering there sides unless im wrong.

what sides are you concerned with?

Bloat: take 0.25 adex either eod or e/d

Acne: on the low dose i suggested you shouldnt see any. there are antibi's you can use tho. i had a good response to erythromycin, or tetracyclin. accutane is a last resort... on a low dose test you shouldnt need it.

IMO test is a must, u run without it and you are more like to see sides... like limp ****.

from an aesthetic perspective, for a fitness model you need to be ripped and hard with good skin etc.

i suggest: ten week cycle

250mg Test E 10wks
    50mg tbol e/d for 6 wks
    0.25mg adex e/d (if concerned with bloat)

PCT: standard pct.

nolva: 40mg wk 1
    20mg wks 2-3

clomid: 300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-7
    50mg days 8-21

train and eat the same through cycle and PCT.

you should see nice lean gains from this if you keep your diet tight!

after cycle, I would just run an ECA stack or clen as a fat burner to maintain.
    then you can restrict your calories slightly, maintain your diet and mix your training up to maintain your new lean gains.

for fitness modelling I would personally use a cycle to shape certain weak points in my physique. You look like you are big enough, just a bit of "chisseling" to do.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

400-500mg test e or c per week for 10 weeks. diet and training will dictate the results.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

well i want gains that can be kept easily but hairloss is a big concern, i havent lost hair yet and dont want to find out if i will. I dont want to take a dht inhibitor because i want my d*** to work. health of my prostate is important too because when im old i want my D*** to work lol i know i know my D*** is my number one priority but we are like best friends! Also you guys dont suggest hcg in your test cycle pct, why is that? I thought anything over 8 weeks needs hcg. (William Llwenes idea). Also, i researched and correct me if im wrong but isnt clenbuterol really bad for the heart? Sorry for complaining so much
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

lol. clen isnt that bad mate. but ive only used it twice... in all honesty i feel i get better results off eca and feel less jittery.

I have used hcg when i did a long 16 week cycle.

not in pct tho... i used it once halfway thru my cycle, then once at the same time as my last jab... two weeks before i began pct.

With the doses i said and the compounds i said, i wouldnt worry about hairloss mate. I also think you wouldnt experience the level of shutdown to necessitate HCG... but thats ur choice... like the guy who posted after me said.... diet and training will dictate the results

are the men on your mothers side of your family bald? because the baldness gene comes from the mothers side of a family from what my gp told me.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

the male pattern baldness gene can come from either side.
  16. Registered User

use Azelic Acid (sp) and Minoxidil for hair, it's a topical treatment. Apply to scalp Twice Daily.

I saw several great cycle idea's (above) so I won't bother posting another.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw001 View Post

To summarise, i use small doses mixed with clean reduced cal diet and intense training. I mean out of breath sweat your ass off weights sessions. couple this with some hiit cardio and you will be on your way in no time.
    this is exactly what I do, except without the AAS, I huff and puff after lifting needing those minute breaks and I do CHERISH THEM!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

ok guys i have a good idea ot at 40-50mg and test prop 100mg eod for 6 weeks, clomid and nolva pct for 4 weeks and than back on again after another 4 weeks. I hear test prop injections are horrific though lol
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Test prop isnt too bad.. although batches and brands do vary. warm the vial up before you draw it into the syringe... the oil goes in smoother then.

use four diff injection sites.. I use glutes and delts.. dont like using quads.
    u wont need to rotate more than four sites

test prop and the t-bol combined with a locked down diet, HIIT cardio and a solid weights prog will have the results u want by the end of the 6 weeks...
    eat 500cals over maintenance, quality carbs and protein, and train the same and eat the same throughout pct and for the four weeks when you are offer to let your body get used to the gains.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw001 View Post
    Test prop isnt too bad.. although batches and brands do vary. warm the vial up before you draw it into the syringe... the oil goes in smoother then.

use four diff injection sites.. I use glutes and delts.. dont like using quads.
    u wont need to rotate more than four sites

test prop and the t-bol combined with a locked down diet, HIIT cardio and a solid weights prog will have the results u want by the end of the 6 weeks...
    eat 500cals over maintenance, quality carbs and protein, and train the same and eat the same throughout pct and for the four weeks when you are offer to let your body get used to the gains.

thanks bro finally figured it out
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting Cycle for Fitness Model. HELP!!!!
    By asanta69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 12:09 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 01:17 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:50 PM
  4. ---> CONTROLLED LABS Fitness Model Search 2007 <----
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 05:32 PM