suspending 1,4-andro in a solution

Bryan

Awards
suspending 1,4-andro in a s/lution

what would be the best liquid to try and disolve 1,4-andro powder into? I'm gonna be ordering 30g or so for my next cycle and think it would be easier to take as a liquid solution. I'm thinking everclear. I'd probably need to take too much to use alcohol, ie I'd get half-drunking trying to get enough 1,4-andro in my system. lol any ideas?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
PEG-400 works like a charm. If you want, mix it with some alcohol (JD, Beam, Everclear, Rum 151, etc.) for the flavor but it is not necessary.

Chemo

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
PEG-400 works like a charm. If you want, mix it with some alcohol (JD, Beam, Everclear, Rum 151, etc.) for the flavor but it is not necessary.

Chemo
Could a mint extract be added to PEG400 to flavor it? I like Rumplemintz. :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Chemo
how high of a concentration do you think that I could get per ml. I have have plans for a 6 weeks (42g@1g/d) and was hoping to get as high a concentration as possible since I will be dosing 5x/d.
Could a mint extract be added to PEG400 to flavor it? I like Rumplemintz. :)
bump this...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If you're going to be dosing large amounts (i.e. - 1 gram ED) then look into a cap-m-quick.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bighoss75 Supplements 0
Anabolics 12
swoody Anabolics 9
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3