suspending 1,4-andro in a solution

1. suspending 1,4-andro in a s/lution

what would be the best liquid to try and disolve 1,4-andro powder into? I'm gonna be ordering 30g or so for my next cycle and think it would be easier to take as a liquid solution. I'm thinking everclear. I'd probably need to take too much to use alcohol, ie I'd get half-drunking trying to get enough 1,4-andro in my system. lol any ideas?

2. PEG-400 works like a charm. If you want, mix it with some alcohol (JD, Beam, Everclear, Rum 151, etc.) for the flavor but it is not necessary.

Chemo

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    PEG-400 works like a charm. If you want, mix it with some alcohol (JD, Beam, Everclear, Rum 151, etc.) for the flavor but it is not necessary.

Chemo
    Could a mint extract be added to PEG400 to flavor it? I like Rumplemintz.
    •   

4. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    PEG-400 works like a charm. If you want, mix it with some alcohol (JD, Beam, Everclear, Rum 151, etc.) for the flavor but it is not necessary.

Chemo
    how high of a concentration do you think that I could get per ml. I have have plans for a 6 weeks (42g@1g/d) and was hoping to get as high a concentration as possible since I will be dosing 5x/d.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Could a mint extract be added to PEG400 to flavor it? I like Rumplemintz.
    bump this...
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. If you're going to be dosing large amounts (i.e. - 1 gram ED) then look into a cap-m-quick.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1,4 andro in your blood
    By cubical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 06:25 PM
  2. Crystallized Nolva/Clomid in IBE solution
    By Chippewa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 11:19 PM
  3. MR IGF1 in AA solution feedback anyone?
    By jcam222 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 01:00 PM
  4. Getting PH to stay in solution
    By Saggy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 12:42 PM
  5. Creatine in a transdermal solution
    By kranden in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 10:09 PM