suspending 1,4-andro in a solution
- 12-04-2003, 12:06 PM
suspending 1,4-andro in a s/lution
what would be the best liquid to try and disolve 1,4-andro powder into? I'm gonna be ordering 30g or so for my next cycle and think it would be easier to take as a liquid solution. I'm thinking everclear. I'd probably need to take too much to use alcohol, ie I'd get half-drunking trying to get enough 1,4-andro in my system. lol any ideas?
- 12-05-2003, 09:45 PM
PEG-400 works like a charm. If you want, mix it with some alcohol (JD, Beam, Everclear, Rum 151, etc.) for the flavor but it is not necessary.
12-23-2003, 11:03 PM
Could a mint extract be added to PEG400 to flavor it? I like Rumplemintz.Originally Posted by Chemo
01-07-2004, 12:56 AM
how high of a concentration do you think that I could get per ml. I have have plans for a 6 weeks (42g@1g/d) and was hoping to get as high a concentration as possible since I will be dosing 5x/d.Originally Posted by Chemobump this...Originally Posted by Lean One
Life is a terminal condition.
01-07-2004, 11:24 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cubical in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2005, 07:25 PM
- By Chippewa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2005, 12:19 AM
- By jcam222 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 10-13-2004, 02:00 PM
- By Saggy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:42 PM
- By kranden in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-05-2003, 11:09 PM