Advice for my cutting situation

AnGuS

Awards
22yrs
6'1
210lbs
BF ~12% (I just had my stats taken and am waiting for my results to come in which will include BF%)

This is my second cycle, my first one consisted of 500mg/week of Test. E. for 11 weeks. It was sick, I peaked at 225lbs.

Hey guys, I want to start a cutting diet ASAP. I have about 14ml of Test. E. left. I'm going to be able to get more stuff in very late february but I have absolutely no clue as to what I can get; I just get whats offered :(

I realize that it's ideal to run some other type of AAS with the Test. for cutting but I dont have that luxury right now.

What do you guys recommend, 250mg/week or 500mg/week. I've read that 250mg/week is sufficient for preserving my muscle. Also how much armidex should I run, .5mg or 1mg?

Advice is greatly appreciated as this is my first time going on a cutting cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cutting is all diet imo the test will help preserve muscle and increase protein synthesis but won't help cut fat. You didn't say what strength your test is but i'm guessing 250mg/ml right.

Your stats look pretty good my advice would be be patient start on a light cut and increase cardio for now until you know what type of gear you'll get you can cut a few lbs without losing muscle and then go on a Heavy Cut.

AnGuS

Awards
Yes I realize that diet is the key to any bodybuilding goal. The thing is I want to start my cycle now so that I can finish by April. If I start my cycle in the next week, I'll be running Test. E. for about four weeks before I can pick up my gear. Yes the concentration is 250mg/ml. Unless there is something absolutely wrong with running Test. E. only for cutting, how much do you recommend I use now?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I realize that diet is the key to any bodybuilding goal. The thing is I want to start my cycle now so that I can finish by April. If I start my cycle in the next week, I'll be running Test. E. for about four weeks before I can pick up my gear. Yes the concentration is 250mg/ml. Unless there is something absolutely wrong with running Test. E. only for cutting, how much do you recommend I use now?

You can cut on test e no issue run an AI to help prevent bloat. Only thing i was worried about is that your not sure what type of gear your going to get what if you end up not being able to get more test?

AnGuS

Awards
Hey, the guy always has Test. E. or C. on hand, its everything else that I'm not sure about. I'm postive I'll be able to get more Test. E., so I don't have to worry about running out. So with that being the situation should I go with 500mg/week? Also how much Armidex should I run, 0.5mg or 1mg? Thanks for the feedback so far.

AnGuS

Awards
Hey, so I found out I can get Tren. E. and injectable Winny. They both come in amps, the Tren is 76mg/1.5ml and the Winny is either 50mg/ml or 100mg/ml (most likely the 100mg). I'll be able to get more Test. E.. Sadly I cant get any shorter ester stuff. This is all pretty pricey though, 140 for 10ml Test. E., 20 per amp of Tren and Winny.

Heres a sample stack:

500mg/week Test. E. 12 weeks
152mg/week Tren. E. last 6 weeks
50mg/eod Winny last 6 weeks
1mg/day of Armidex

From what I read most would run 200mg/week minimum of Tren E. but this is already getting pretty expensive for me. Any thoughts or ideas on this stack?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
First off, you probably should edit the prices out...thats a no-no on most forums....

Secondly, as has already been said, you can cut using Enan alone. It you are just wanting to stay in an anabolic state, you can easily get by with 250mgs a week, but I would advise going to at least 400mgs, since suppression is going to happen either way. It would help tremendously to take arimidex with it to keep aromatising to a minimum. You can probably get by with .5mg ED....perhaps less.

holy