papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
PP 20/30/30/40
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20/30
BOLD 600/600/800/800/800/800/800

no flame plz, Thanks
If you know you're going to get flamed, why even post? You know there's obviously something wrong with your original post.

Your post is useless. You haven't even taken the time to do any research yourself. You post some products and dosages. Big deal. Who are you? What is your AAS history? Lifting experience? What is/are your goals? and on, and on, and on......

We have seen these kinds of posts way too often. You are over simplifying steroids. It's not "steroids" + time = something happens

-I need to insert a "smiley pissing on thread" here-

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PP 20/30/30/40
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20/30
BOLD 600/600/800/800/800/800/800

no flame plz, Thanks
Figuring you're asking for cycle advice, I'm assuming this is one of your first cycles. I'm also assuming you've done little to no research at all for this.

Drop the phera and super. Use the bold, it is the least harsh of the three, but will still provide good results if your diet/training are on point.

Don't stack unless you've run ea compound standalone before hand and know how the compound is going to effect your body.

Soad

Soad

Awards
Yea its funny how u guys need to no my whole life just for alittle help/ all i wanted was some opinions, No its not my first cycle.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Yea its funny how u guys need to no my whole life just for alittle help/ all i wanted was some opinions, No its not my first cycle.
It's not that we need your whole life, but training history, diet, cycle history, the actual goals of this cycle, what your plan for PCT is, those are things that if we know we can actually advise you one. Simply saying, cycle advise, and putting the bare minimal details of what your planning is going to get you the kind of resonses you're getting.

Soad

Soad

Awards
i have sustain alpha for oncycle then pct is Nolva / clomid or just clomid and have nolva on hand.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

Ok, fine, do the cycle. Let us all know how it goes. Looks good to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
primefan Anabolics 14
Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 35
jayman22 Anabolics 23