2nd cycle.. Test E or Test Cyp?

menc1234

Awards
Doing a little research for my second IM cycle. Last year i did a test prop cycle and had great results. This summer im looking to get into a longer ester cycle. Looking for a little feedback from you guys. What do u like better.. Test enanthate or Test cypionate?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Enanthate is a 7 Carbon ester and Cypionate is an 8 carbon ester. The enanthate ester has one carbon atom less than cyp, therefore making it slightly faster to release, but honestly, I've never met anyone who could tell a difference. Pretty much the same.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enanthate is a 7 Carbon ester and Cypionate is an 8 carbon ester. The enanthate ester has one carbon atom less than cyp, therefore making it slightly faster to release, but honestly, I've never met anyone who could tell a difference. Pretty much the same.

i'm with him i've run both and can't tell the diff

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You wont be able to tell the difference, and I can tell you this....if you're getting it from a UG Lab, you'll probably wind up with enan anyhow.....

holy

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They are virtually identical. I have run both many times and can never tell the difference.

menc1234

Awards
ya thats pretty much what ive been hearing. much appreciated guys