7a OHN Do we have a winner here? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

7a OHN Do we have a winner here?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Banned

corey... like you i love the whole PH thing...

big up yourself everytime(jamaican phrasing)..

Originally posted by 2gcorey
    just ordered 500mg of 7a-ohn and 50ml of 80mg/ml novla to do after it. hopefully its a good cycle. any insight chemo or bobo or anyone? for one could someone clarify something

anabolic=size
    androgenic=strength and this is suppose to have a good ratio of a/a so thats both correct? any opinions on the sides i might get while on this?

2. Banned

Hey Korey what did you pay for it.
  3. New Member

150 for 500mg and i'm the last one to get in on the deal i think, then i bought nolva and 3syrgs to measure it all out in.

now i just need to find out what people consider a low-high doseage and when i get it, i'll be off

sifu got to love gi bill + guard benefits + no debt=3 supplement shelves in my room hehe
    •   

4. Banned

Bastard. I will probably never even end up using my GI bill. I am over the hump now, so no sense in getting out. You know whenever you feel generous, I can take some of that off of your hands. I am most likely going to be trying M5AA next.

150 for 500mg and i'm the last one to get in on the deal i think, then i bought nolva and 3syrgs to measure it all out in.

now i just need to find out what people consider a low-high doseage and when i get it, i'll be off

sifu got to love gi bill + guard benefits + no debt=3 supplement shelves in my room hehe
    You Bastid!!! Heh, I want a deal too!!! Are you just gonna run that for 2 weeks or what? Size said that a descent dose would be 40-60mg.

40mg/day for 2 weeks would be 560mgs. Damn, thats pricey as hell.

Sldge, you got PM in a couple of seconds bro.
  6. Banned

What doseage are we looking at for the M5AA?
  7. New Member

"The rule of thumb to take 0.125 mg/pound of body weight daily has proven successful in clinical tests. The tablets are normally taken two to three times daily after meals thus assuring an optimal absorption of the substance"

would the same rules apply for this product?

example: a person weighing 200 pounds would need 25mg daily of Oxandrolone

but if 5mg 7a-OHN = 50mg Oxandrolone

that would only mean 2.5mg

got that at animalkits.be and it makes sense to me...people are still trying to figure it out though it seems like

Yeah, I dunno dude. I hope its that low, I'd start right now.
  9. New Member

after talking to someoen i am going to do 10mg of this. just not sure on the length right now

chemo wondering if you'd comment if you know anything?
  10. Banned

You know he knows something about it. Or the M5AA
  11. Brewing Anabolic Minds

5-10 mg will most likely be the "normal" dose. Although, I recommend 2.5 mg ED just to test the waters and evaluate the potency of the compound.

When you have feedback post your results!

Chemo
  12. Banned

Chemo what do you think of M5AA? I think it looks interesting. I am really interested in giving it a go.
  13. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Originally posted by sifu
    Chemo what do you think of M5AA? I think it looks interesting. I am really interested in giving it a go.
    It will not be ideal for some due to its high androgenic profile. BUT, if you can stand it then this compound will be the ultimate density/strength agent.

Chemo
  14. Banned

Sounds good to me, what should be the sufficient dosage?
  15. New Member

androgenic=strength right? and do you keep most of the strength gains on stuff like m5aa?

yes sifu the guy who told me 10mg is VERY VERY knowledgable about it, but chemo's idea sounds smart also...safer. but i'm not known for safety, have to see what happens
  16. Banned

Ya it is mainly for strength and focus, do you remember the east german swimmers in the olympics a long time ago?

Tell us how it goes, that is a little steep for me.

I thought that the cost was $150 for 500mg all the time. I did not know that it was $130 for only 250mg?(I just saw it on the site) Can we expect these prices to drop at all SLDGEHMR?

I would of bought by now if only the price was a little cheaper.

Keep us posted 2G.....
  18. Banned

Good lord, that is more than I thought.
  19. New Member

yah, its expensive thats why i grabbed some up now. i just ended a 2 week cycle of m1t so in 2 weeks my 7a-ohn will start. thats the time i should get it in the mail also. suppose to be in this thur, then with shipping i figure it will come in a few days before i start.
  20. New Member

Well i would try it if the price were a little lower as well.
    my wife is pissed cause i already stocked up on m1t. But i would like to have some of this for my research needs.

If i make a little cash i will try to get some.

Can anabolicminds menbers get a discount?

I will paint your company logo and web address on my back for minimum 3 workout days for a mere 250mg.

Negotiations available on length of ad campaign as well as ad space.
    If you prefer a smaller package, you can take out a bicep ad for say 30% towards purchase of goods.

Let me know
  21. Professional Member

"The rule of thumb to take 0.125 mg/pound of body weight daily has proven successful in clinical tests. The tablets are normally taken two to three times daily after meals thus assuring an optimal absorption of the substance"

would the same rules apply for this product?

example: a person weighing 200 pounds would need 25mg daily of Oxandrolone

but if 5mg 7a-OHN = 50mg Oxandrolone

that would only mean 2.5mg
    That dosage of oxandrolone is too low. Anavar is my favorite aas and i have used it numerous times. The lowest I would suggest any MALE to take would be 30mg but ideally 40-50mg would be better. Since it is restricted by cost and legitimacy people often do not take enough or are taking stuff that is fake.

Are you saying that 10-20mg of 7a-ohn are not enough?
  23. Professional Member

Originally posted by Jergo
    Are you saying that 10-20mg of 7a-ohn are not enough?
    No. I do not know how much of this product you should take but 10-20mg seems like a good starting point.

I was just trying to point out that 25mg of anavar is not a particularly potent dosage. I know women who use 20mg of anavar ed.
  24. Super Lab Rat

i have found that even higher doses of Var work better, 60-80mg, but of course most cant afford the price. The 7A-4OHN is not my product. I will be bringing out 17a-4OHN, and yes my price will be lower. I wont release any price info for it until after the test results are done by the end of next week.
    As for dosing, if you weigh under 200lbs i would start with 5mg and work your way up if needed each week. Above 200 i would start with 10mg and try to increase each week by 5mg till you are around 20-30mg. You have to remember that even though in Vida it is said to be 10 times stronger then Anavar, it may not be relative. For instance, it may be 10 times stronger as compared 1mg to 10mg. But that dosent mean that 10mg is the same as 100mg. Also it dosent mean 10 times the amount of muscle either. All of these questions will have to be answered as more people get to test it. And as soon as it is ready to be tested I will let everyone know.

Sweet, thanx for the explanation brother, can't wait till it comes out.
  26. Senior Member

Designer Supps, I didn't quite get your previous post, isn't methyl-4OHN and 17aa-4OHN the same thing??
  27. Senior Member

And what is the main difference between 7a-4OHN vs 17a-4OHN anyway??
  28. Super Lab Rat

ok, Methyl-4OHN and 17a-4OHN are the same. 7a means that it was methylated in the 7th position instead of 17. which means it is less liver toxic and not as strong. you can also do a 1a methylation like what is done with Primo. did this help?

Yeah, I think that pretty much explained it bro. I'm guessing that it will have descent estrogen properties too right? Or am I wrong? I thought that it would besomewhat like 4-AD?

IOW, do you think it will be a fairly dry compound, or cause a bit of water retention. I'm hoping it acts like 4-AD myself.

Make sure you post here when you get the lab assays bro!!
  30. Banned

No it is nothing like 4ad.... i think you may be confused..... it is 4-hydroxynandrolone whcih many companies are marketing as a legal/oral deca but this comparison is not accurate...
  31. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

it has nandrolone in the name!!!!

i wish legal deca is true
  32. Super Lab Rat

there should be no estrogen or progesterone sides (according to theories of 4 hydroxy's).
    Jergo, if that is what you are looking for you may want to think about trying M4AD or M4OHT.
    And as soon as the test are in I will post it. I have to say that the 4AD prop, 5AA cyp, M5AA and M1T came out great, so I have no reason to believe these wont either.

Originally posted by Designer Supps
    there should be no estrogen or progesterone sides (according to theories of 4 hydroxy's).
    Jergo, if that is what you are looking for you may want to think about trying M4AD or M4OHT.
    And as soon as the test are in I will post it. I have to say that the 4AD prop, 5AA cyp, M5AA and M1T came out great, so I have no reason to believe these wont either.
    Wow, now I am confused. I thought that we were talking about only (2) compounds here, being 17a-4OHN and 7a-4OHN, and in which the only difference was where the methylation took place. and that M-4OHN was the same as well.

Sorry, guess I'm not too good with the different names. Can you tell me what is going on then?

And the M-4OHN is what I'm looking for right? So, are you going to be carrying that also? If I'm gonna pin anything, I'm just gonna do the real thing, in response to the 4-AD prop.

Thanx for your help.
  34. Senior Member

Man, I reread and did a search and I'm surprised there are so many compounds coming out. I think I'll be more interested in M-4-OHT vs OHN.

How does OHN avoid estrogen/[progestational (sp?) sides? What does the theory look like?
  35. Super Lab Rat

Lets see if I can straighten this out some, when i was typing M4OHN i am referring to the compound I am working on and will be bringing out which is 17a-4OHN.

4-OHN is a highly anabolic / androgenic hormone that possesses unique characteristics that can be altered depending upon the type of modification such as 17-alpha alkylation or side chain attachment of long chain ester or ether. Some of these unique characteristics include enhanced anabolism, inhibition of estrogen biosynthesis, no progestational conversion, no estrogenic conversion, and no sodium retention.

Its should be 27 times more anabolic then Methyl test (which is the standard for oral delivery)
  36. Banned

This is definetly going to be a great compound, and with sledge you can be sure you will get teh highest quality and service.
  37. Senior Member

Here is the info from Vida
    17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9 dien-3-one
    v.p. s.v. l.a. standard
    30 30 130 17a-MT
    200 300 1000 17a-MT oral

.....M14ADD, M4OHN, M1T, M5AA, M4OHT and M-Dien inside 2 weeks
    I should have mentioned I also read your above post at mm hence my interest in m-4oht. Do you have vida numbers for all your compounds (every self-respecting peddlar of research chem should ?
  38. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Here's a simplified explanation of the two:

• Both share the 4-hydroxy substituent.
      If trends hold, this means they will have significant anti-estrogen properties.
    • Both have very good AA ratios.
    • Both are VERY anabolic.
      M-4OHN will most likely trump M-4OHT in the anabolic department but that is not to say M-4OHT will be an inferior compound. It's all in how you use it.

I would be interested to explore the possible use of M-4OHT in a bridge scenario. Or, M-4OHN used as a low dose cutting agent (strictly for minimizing mass wasting). The possibilites are abound...it's up to you bros to find the best application.

Chemo
  39. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Originally posted by MarcusG
    I should have mentioned I also read your above post at mm hence my interest in m-4oht. Do you have vida numbers for all your compounds (every self-respecting peddlar of research chem should ?
    Where did you get those Vida values? That chemical name is NOT M-4OHN.

Chemo
  40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by Chemo
    possible use of M-4OHT in a bridge scenario.
    You wound me when you speak those words.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. VPX NO-Shotgun- - - - We have a winner!!
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 06:35 PM
  2. Who do we got from Jersey here
    By jcp2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 11:07 PM
  3. Why Do We Have Sex ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 12:56 AM
  4. How many golfers we have here?