Low dose epi pulse question.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
How benificial would it be to do a EOD pulse of epi at 20 mg for 4 weeks or so? Is this a complete waste of a bottle of epistane or could i still get some decent gains? I was thinking of doing this pulse with 6 bromo everyday and sustain alpha on off days. I really dont wana go huge on dosing and expereince any drop in libido or side effects. I was just curious if dosing so low would do anything for me.... thanks guys

xdidimox

Awards
20 mg eod pulse would cause very little in the way of side effects/shutdown, next time i run epistane (wont be for awhile) im going to run it like this, except going up to 30 mg in the 4th week, i think you will see very steady maintainable gains nothing to crazy, maybe 3-4 lbs of muscle running it eod at 20 mg would not be a waste of a bottle either as you should still have the majority of the bottle left for other cycles/future use, epistane seems like a good choice of steroids for the pulse cycle, i say go for it but have a proper pct ready probably just a bottle of nolvadex run 30/20/20/10 would work fine for pct in a cycle like this

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Have you run Epi before and if so how did you respond? I ran Epi as a kickstart to a eq cycle and I could hardly feel anything under 35mg ed if I was going to pulse Epi eod I wouldn't do anything less than 40mg eod. If you haven't run Epi your going to love the 'on' and aggression it gives.