Methyl Halobolin (Halodrol-50) and/or Oxanabolin (Oxyguno) cycle

outspiral

Awards
Ok I'm 200lbs, 8 yrs experience, about 18% BF, 29 yrs old. I've done Epi twice (one pulse, one low dose straight to finish off my bottle then bridged into oxanabolin). I got very good gains on both, not a ton of weight gain but that is because my goal was mainly recomp and lower BF. Diet and supports are tight... fish oil, ast multi pro, cycle support, liv 52, cissus.

I have in my possession 2 bottles each of Sports One Methyl Halobolin (60 cap) and Oxanabolin (100 cap).

They are the exact same compounds as Halodrol-50 and Oxyguno, respectively.

Obviously these are enough for 2 full cycles, but I'm looking for some opinions.
Here's what I'm thinking

Halo
25mg for 5 days
50mg for 9 days
75mg for 4 weeks

This would leave me with 13 pills of Halo, do you think its safe to go 1 more week at 50mg to finish off the 2 bottles? that would total 7 weeks on halo.

I'm thinking the oxyguno can be for my next cycle in a few months. I know guno was not that popular but I have it, and I've read that it is way underdosed. I did 1 bottle at 4 caps a day and saw good cutting properties, hardness, and decent strength gains considering I wasn't on a bulk diet. So next time here is what I'm thinking:
20mg for week 1
50mg for week 2
70mg for week 3
70mg for week 4
80mg for week 5

So my main question is... to maximize what I have, should I keep them separate as I have outlined, or possible bridge the halo into the guno and do that for 2 separate cycles (obviously with adequate time off in between). I'm sure about bridging because halo is supposed to kick in week 3 so I'm thinking its not a great idea to switch compounds around that point.

for pct I have reversitol, nolva (30,20,20,10), cissus, leviathon reloaded, anabolic edge, incarnate, jacked. (may not use all 3 PAlabs products)

Comments/opinions are welcome and appreciated...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol is so mild I wouldn't bother running it at 25mg for a week. That will do nothing for you.