Superdrol- who kept gains & how??

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run a Pplex and SDrol bridge. I'm 6'1" 200lbs. 3rd cycle. Never ran super and I'm so F%*kin geeked. All support supps and PCT products ready. Desoxydrol (PPlex clone) heard great things about it. Original AX Designer Supplements Superdrol. I know this is the sh*t.
I'm running
PPlex 30/30/45
SDrol 00/00/10/20/30

I know I have to keep a high calorie diet through PCT and keep lifts heavy but what else have some of you experienced cats done to keep your gains. I am way more concerned with strength but I know the two go hand in hand. Cheers guys, angel77:firedevil:

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I keep diet super clean (as usual), lift heavy (as usual), throw in a little more cardio. Use Tamox. Cit. for PCT. I usually keep most of my gains. P-Plex makes me bloat a bit but S-Drol will help dry you out. Don't confuse water retention for lbm gains. These two compounds give great increases in strength so you should be pleased.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably going to bridge some Havoc after Superdrol to help "solidify" the fast gains from the drol. That with some Nolva should help me hold onto most of it.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I've ran original AX sdrol twice and kept all of my weight and strength gains. Granted my weight gains weren't astronomical, only about 4-6lbs, but my strength gains I was very pleased with. IMO, I would run sdrol for 3 weeks at 10/20/20. Many on here would recommend the same and have had great success with that dosage. I followed both cycles up with Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and like I said, kept everything. I'm starting my AX sdrol cycle February 1st and will run 20/20/20, cannot WAIT!! ~~freq-out~~

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just do a solid PCT keep calories up I usually add in some extra carbs and Keep the Weight up on lifts. Even if you lose some reps try and keep the weight on your lifts I find that helps and I still try and push heavier if i can even in PCT. I always feel PCT isn't the time to cruise. I can actually "cruise" more on cycle because the gains come easier.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I've ran original AX sdrol twice and kept all of my weight and strength gains. Granted my weight gains weren't astronomical, only about 4-6lbs, but my strength gains I was very pleased with. IMO, I would run sdrol for 3 weeks at 10/20/20. Many on here would recommend the same and have had great success with that dosage. I followed both cycles up with Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and like I said, kept everything. I'm starting my AX sdrol cycle February 1st and will run 20/20/20, cannot WAIT!! ~~freq-out~~

Beautiful man. That's what I like to hear. I know I didn't keep my carbs up nearly enough when I came off of Havoc. I won't make the same mistake again. Cheers, angel77:firedevil:

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably going to bridge some Havoc after Superdrol to help "solidify" the fast gains from the drol. That with some Nolva should help me hold onto most of it.
I think, typically, when people use a bridge between orals, they pick one which is primarily anabolic (superdrol, havoc) and then something that is predominetely androgenic (PP, anadrol?)

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I think, typically, when people use a bridge between orals, they pick one which is primarily anabolic (superdrol, havoc) and then something that is predominetely androgenic (PP, anadrol?)
This is true. But seeing that Havoc works on different receptors (I think, I may be totally wrong), than using it following superdrol would still be beneficial. I'm not sure how accurate the classes are but drol seems to fit the bill of class 1 & 2, so I'm thinking it would still work.