how long to leave in between cycles if on trt
- 01-19-2009, 12:13 PM
- 01-19-2009, 12:21 PM
It depends on the cycle dose but a time on cycle equals time on trt protocol would be reasonable in most circumstances. Getting blood work drives my decisions so I would advise you get blood work and go from there.
- 01-19-2009, 12:25 PM
depends on compounds too if taking a heavy methyl natural test isn't the only thing to worry about cholesterol, liver functions etc all must me taken into consideration
01-19-2009, 12:44 PM
Ok so it will depend on blood work just to make sure things like cholesterol, blood pressure, and liver are not too out of wack. I also do not plan on using orals but i will be using some tren so better make sure i am healthy after i use that.
01-19-2009, 12:51 PM
01-19-2009, 01:19 PM
i also think it depends on age, someone like iron whos being this this for a long time may need longer breaks, me personaly, i can blast for 20 weeks and cruise for 6 and my bloodwork will come back good to go again after 4 weeks, but i take the extra 2 for good measure.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kayce in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2008, 08:23 PM
- By joub in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2008, 10:44 PM
- By quads in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2007, 10:21 AM
- By Moyer in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2004, 07:07 PM
- By sailbo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2004, 10:28 PM