First Cycle, Trouble only Deca

jforestt

Awards
Hey guys,

Wanting to start my first cycle. I would like to do a Sus Deca combination although down here in Sydney Australia i can only get my hands on Deca which from what i have been reading is not a good idea to use solo.

Even though i cant get my hands on sus. would it be ok to use a lower dosage of Deca say 200mg a week over 10 weeks, with a product like LG Science formadrol for pct, as clomid/nolva requires a perscription which i dont have.

Thoughts and opinions would be appreciated

anbes

Awards
Only deca will works, but u wont find very very good gains. Generealy a classical deca vs sus is the key. Deca must be use, as y will, for a bit long time, and it uses to put ur testo very down, the famous deca "****". Sus 500mg and deca 200mg / week for 10wks would be very terrific. Using nolva with you fell something in your gins and clomid for teesto recovery in the end, for 3 weeks, and after 3 weeks of the last amp of sust.
My advise is that you find, buy and cath in yrs hands all products that u will need, for u not to stop in the midle of the cycle. May be you must buy from undergrounds ways...

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
deca for 15 weeks because it takes about 6 weeks to get the full effects. 200 is ok but 300mg/wk would be better. you will probably lose your sex drive and the ability to get good erections. this is one major reason people run deca with test. you will need a proper pct with deca. deca will destroy your natural production and shrivel you up badly. formadrol wont do the job....at all. you will probably need a clomid and hcg regimen.

you really need to find some test and run it at 250-500mg/wk and around 12-15 weeks that is a perfect first cycle for anyone.

jforestt

Awards
thanks for the information man, ill just steer clear of the deca until i manage to get some test and clomid or nolva

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
deca for 15 weeks because it takes about 6 weeks to get the full effects. 200 is ok but 300mg/wk would be better. you will probably lose your sex drive and the ability to get good erections. this is one major reason people run deca with test. you will need a proper pct with deca. deca will destroy your natural production and shrivel you up badly. formadrol wont do the job....at all. you will probably need a clomid and hcg regimen.

you really need to find some test and run it at 250-500mg/wk and around 12-15 weeks that is a perfect first cycle for anyone.

yeah what he said,

deca alone will work in terms of gains but you will have tough tough time going through PCT

so good idea jforestt on getting proper stuff ready....get some test (double the amount of deca), cabergoline, nolva/clomid, hcg would help too,,,test/deca rocks.

another tip, when you do start this, run low dose test in the end by iteself for a month so deca clears out and your body only sees test (low meaning 250mg/ml or so) then start pct, it will be much easier.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
What about the classic deca and dbol stack ? I grew like a weed :)