1st Cycle--Spawn or what's a great start???

1. 1st Cycle--Spawn or what's a great start???

I would really appreciate any advice on what ph/ steroid would be best for my first cycle. I am looking for dry gains with minimal sides(who isn't), I was looking at Spawn by Myogenics, which is a epi/tren combo, however, i was thinking for my first time i shouldn't try a stacked product, any advice would be sweet

2. i would go with just one compound to start out with.h-drol,epistane or a tren clone would be a good one to do as a first ph.h-drol would be my preference cuz of the low sides and easily maintainable gains.

3. h-drol or havoc/epi. great first ones. i personally dont like buying a premade stack of two compounds only because you may feel u need more/less of one or more/less of the other. can't really tailor your dosage with premade stuff.
    •   

4. I would also go solo with h-drol or Havoc/epi. Do you have support supps and a pct lined up?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

5. my first real cycle was spawn and i saw the best gains i have ever had, 0 sides but i didnt eat/train correctly during pct and lost half of the gains. i would agree with everyone else tho try one compound at a time. also theirs another sup that is epi/tren called epiotren and its cheaper

6. Quote Originally Posted by javry View Post
    I would really appreciate any advice on what ph/ steroid would be best for my first cycle. I am looking for dry gains with minimal sides(who isn't), I was looking at Spawn by Myogenics, which is a epi/tren combo, however, i was thinking for my first time i shouldn't try a stacked product, any advice would be sweet
    Spawn would be a bad decision for a first cycle. I don't believe you should ever stack two compounds, unless you have run ea standalone before hand to see how your body reacts and what not.

I think Epi or H-drol would be your best bet with low sides and lean mass gains.
    IronMagLabs Representative - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF
    Bench Press 515x3, 315x21, 275x30, 225x43 || Squat 315x39 || Deads 405x33

Similar Forum Threads

1. Becoming Spawn while using Spawn. (Cycle Log)
    By Brandb11 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 12:30 PM
  2. Off to a great start! (mdrol)
    By henryhavoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 07:16 PM
  3. Cycle start, sickness start
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 12:22 AM