1st Cycle--Spawn or what's a great start???

javry

Awards
I would really appreciate any advice on what ph/ steroid would be best for my first cycle. I am looking for dry gains with minimal sides(who isn't), I was looking at Spawn by Myogenics, which is a epi/tren combo, however, i was thinking for my first time i shouldn't try a stacked product, any advice would be sweet

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
i would go with just one compound to start out with.h-drol,epistane or a tren clone would be a good one to do as a first ph.h-drol would be my preference cuz of the low sides and easily maintainable gains.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
h-drol or havoc/epi. great first ones. i personally dont like buying a premade stack of two compounds only because you may feel u need more/less of one or more/less of the other. can't really tailor your dosage with premade stuff.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
my first real cycle was spawn and i saw the best gains i have ever had, 0 sides but i didnt eat/train correctly during pct and lost half of the gains. i would agree with everyone else tho try one compound at a time. also theirs another sup that is epi/tren called epiotren and its cheaper

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would really appreciate any advice on what ph/ steroid would be best for my first cycle. I am looking for dry gains with minimal sides(who isn't), I was looking at Spawn by Myogenics, which is a epi/tren combo, however, i was thinking for my first time i shouldn't try a stacked product, any advice would be sweet
Spawn would be a bad decision for a first cycle. I don't believe you should ever stack two compounds, unless you have run ea standalone before hand to see how your body reacts and what not.

I think Epi or H-drol would be your best bet with low sides and lean mass gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19