test-free cycle for slow keepable gains

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
Eq for 1-16 at 400mg
proviron for 1-16 at 50mg ed

pct with bill llewin's hcg, clomid and nolva thearapy.

I am extremely sensitive to test side effects and refuse to take it but i want a strong libido and erections so i added the proviron. Is this sufficient. Also for pct should i add pegmgf or clen for anti catabolic purposes.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this should be fine....and mgf/igf was great for me during pct...but its also great while on cycle....

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
just curious.
what side effects of test are you talking about?

bloat? common.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I like it...too many guys are of the opinion that cycles without test cannot be productive.

holy

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
thanks holy will the proviron be enough to keep my libido high and functioning well? ibanezman08, i really half an absolute terrible time with estrogenic sides and i dont want to run and spend that much money on an ai. I just want some quality keepable gains

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
I like it...too many guys are of the opinion that cycles without test cannot be productive.

holy
Do you have experience running these? Being that BOLD 200 is the prohormone to EQ, I was considering running it for 12 weeks and was looking for some feedback on this type of cycle.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am doing something similar.

EQ is good on libido, so you should be fine :)

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
dont know about you when i ran eq only a few months back in college, i walked around with a boner most of the time, so hope it works the same for you.

SOME can be run without test...to me thats eq

havent tried other **** to find out, at least i know tren or deca alone ****ed me up from experimentation.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was having problems getting it up while on Eq, could have been from stress tho...i was doing 600mg ew. You could do a jumpstart with epi or something, Eq really took about 8 weeks for me

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have experience running these? Being that BOLD 200 is the prohormone to EQ, I was considering running it for 12 weeks and was looking for some feedback on this type of cycle.

HOLY has TONS of experience with everything I trust Holy an Dr D on here the most and i've been here for years. You need to run a pretty high does of Bold or 1,4ad for it to be productive i believe the conversion rate is only like 8% but if you have the money i think it's a great cycle i love EQ personally EQ and Winny is one of my favorite cycles

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
HOLY has TONS of experience with everything I trust Holy an Dr D on here the most and i've been here for years. You need to run a pretty high does of Bold or 1,4ad for it to be productive i believe the conversion rate is only like 8% but if you have the money i think it's a great cycle i love EQ personally EQ and Winny is one of my favorite cycles
My understanding is running 800-1,000 mg daily for 8-12 weeks seems to be effective from the logs I've read. I know EQ is recommended at a minimum of 12 weeks, so it would make sense to follow that protocol. If the conversion is around 8% that would make sense because you'd be getting 448-560mg weekly with those dosages. I assume shutdown would be the similar as well. I know it's not cost-effective, but it will save some hassle on the procurement and administrative end of things.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My understanding is running 800-1,000 mg daily for 8-12 weeks seems to be effective from the logs I've read. I know EQ is recommended at a minimum of 12 weeks, so it would make sense to follow that protocol. If the conversion is around 8% that would make sense because you'd be getting 448-560mg weekly with those dosages. I assume shutdown would be the similar as well. I know it's not cost-effective, but it will save some hassle on the procurement and administrative end of things.

if you have the dough to run 1000mg ed for 12 weeks i'd say go for it. You would need a regular pct because it's mild but you will get shut down. and you have to be patient on this cycle because you likely won't see anything till around 3.5-4 weeks.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
are you talking about equipoise or the prohormone to boldenone?

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
is eq pretty dry? i hear it makes you very vascular and the added appetite increase can help tons

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
oh just found out that eq gives you severe anxiety damnit!! would something like gaba or phenibut help combat that

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
oh just found out that eq gives you severe anxiety damnit!! would something like gaba or phenibut help combat that
I'd wait until you're for sure of its effects on you. Might not bother you at all!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i've only seen that a higher doses if your at like 400-500mg you should be fine

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Well, the conversion is really low, but it looks like you already know that and are prepared to run it high enough to compensate for that....I would personally like to know how it goes at that dose, so if you dont mind, keep me posted...

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
thanks holy will the proviron be enough to keep my libido high and functioning well?
Obviously you cannot answer that with absolute certainty, but I would think so.

holy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of vascularity with eq, it was fun looking at new veins coming out all over the place...freaky! :thumbsup:

im not sure i was getting the appetite increases with it since i was already eating ALOT at that time before eq.

i did have some serious forearm pains which i somewhat attribute to the eq. i was running test too but ive ran test again with no problems in that manner.

like mixed said the anxiety usually comes with 800mg + doses, dont worry about it, if you do then you will only be causing yourself anxiety by worrying. If you have any kind of mental issues it may be good to stay away from eq imo.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
i just think it would be an amazing drug because of the gain to side effects ratio im just wondering if i need to spend all that money on proviron for the libido

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would masteron be cheaper for you than proviron? that would be sick, masteron eq would be low side and you would look great.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
would masteron be cheaper for you than proviron? that would be sick, masteron eq would be low side and you would look great.

how much masteron would you run a week with 400mg of eq for 16 weeks...i know masteron is insanely androgenic so would it be really harsh on the hairline

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much masteron would you run a week with 400mg of eq for 16 weeks...i know masteron is insanely androgenic so would it be really harsh on the hairline
masteron and proviron are nearly identical in how they work, just masteron would be stronger. I would ask someone else on the dosing but i would probably say just the same as the EQ. It will bind to shbg and free test much like proviron does, it has anti e props too. just an idea. Proviron can mess with hairline as well if you didnt know.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
ya but there is research that says that proviron is not supressive and under 100mg it is rare that sideeffects would happen. Im thinkin 200mg masteron 400mg eq for 16 weeks to gain a nice 15lbs of hard mass. My calorie intake will be through the roof!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well you have a point there. idk which would be cheaper? Either would be good but i would probably do the proviron throughout and do a short run of masteron at the end... idk. that and a jumpstart oral. A lb gain each week? idk but i would be interested in your results!

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
well you have a point there. idk which would be cheaper? Either would be good but i would probably do the proviron throughout and do a short run of masteron at the end... idk. that and a jumpstart oral. A lb gain each week? idk but i would be interested in your results!

that does sound dramatic if we are talking about lean gains considering a lot of lbs from test cycles are bloat, still trying to figure things out il keep ya updated

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
doesnt proviron also cause androenic side effects?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I am just to kickstart it. I haven't noticed EQ's solo effects yet :)
expect veins in places you wouldnt imagine. Oh and do some heavy deadlifts when the stuff is kickin hard......insane in the membrane... veins on the brain! lol your head is gonna look like you have some sort of virus! haha

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
expect veins in places you wouldnt imagine. Oh and do some heavy deadlifts when the stuff is kickin hard......insane in the membrane... veins on the brain! lol your head is gonna look like you have some sort of virus! haha
Wow this will be sick :D

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
proviron binds like garbage to AR but ever so strongly to SHBG

if that is how provirion keeps boner up then there are legal supps out there that free up androgens from SHBG such as divanex from nutra if you want to drop proviron. you are right expensive. but did you know low dose of certain androgens can lower shbg as well? low test will do but not sure low eq would do that as well. but high dose of any aromatizing compound will raise SHBG though. you shouldnt worry because eq at that dose is very mild. So mild you may not get great gains but good recovery and good pumps tahts it.

since eq is a new compound for you and you are not using test, and all you have is others experience, this will be a whole new experiment for you so dont add 2, 3, 4, things at once, see how you react to eq at the dosage you picked by itself and go from there, it may give you water it may not (it caused low water retention for me, wasnt dry at all), it may make you hungry or not (it didnt for me), it maybe good for libido or not and so on...

but its considered pretty mild like you said so i dont think you will see any problems and you will probably be happy with it.

pumps are just retarded LOL so maybe do a program that does alot of extreme pump then stretch type of routine, i plan on doing that when i start eq soon.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
i dont even know what to do anymore lol.... im gonna just go buy some anabolic halo

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
youll figure it out. when you get a better idea post it up and let us see.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
i dont even know what to do anymore lol.... im gonna just go buy some anabolic halo
Buddy, sometimes it's experimentation and reading that you need. Asking on a forum will get you many different opinions and you might get lost in them.

Doing a low dose for gains that are easier to keep is logic IMO. and not as depressing for a PCT.

Just keep it simple. Then move forward to more complicated stuff on your next cycles. See how you like it, tweak it to meet what you really need.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
could you get away with running EQ as a transdermal for 6-8 weeks?

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
well here is the thing im getting into a couple of photoshoots for fitness modeling so i need to cycle frequently for dry gains but i need to keep safety in mind too. I want to run minimum suppressive cycles with keepable gains and thats my main goal any ideas

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not interested in halodrol how would you go about the eq

eq 400-600mg weekly 14 weeks. if doing a photoshoot my personal preference would be to throw in halotestin the last 4 weeks give you a really hard look

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
ggod stuff man how is the suppression from 14-16 weeks of eq compared to 16 weeks of test? How about winny instead of halo

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
could you get away with running EQ as a transdermal for 6-8 weeks?
put a needle in your arm

you would still have to deal with the ester from eq which is really long so 6-8 weeks is a waste

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ggod stuff man how is the suppression from 14-16 weeks of eq compared to 16 weeks of test? How about winny instead of halo

EQ Winny is actually one of my favorite cycles. it will harden you up a good bit but not like Halotestin. NOTHING i know of works as good as Halotestin but is it pretty toxic. imo if your just running for a photo shoot you could even get by with 2-3 weeks of halo for me it kicks in within 72 hours actually. I feel eq is more mild than test. But as long as PCT is on recovery won't be an issue 16 weeks is the longest I would go

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
EQ Winny is actually one of my favorite cycles. it will harden you up a good bit but not like Halotestin. NOTHING i know of works as good as Halotestin but is it pretty toxic. imo if your just running for a photo shoot you could even get by with 2-3 weeks of halo for me it kicks in within 72 hours actually. I feel eq is more mild than test. But as long as PCT is on recovery won't be an issue 16 weeks is the longest I would go

good to hear il run my original 16 weeks of eq with proviron, maybe masteron instead of the proviron that way i can gain lean maintainable gains for the shoots and not have a hard time with recovery as with test. Again il be running will llwens 6 week hcg, clomid, nolva combo.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
put a needle in your arm

you would still have to deal with the ester from eq which is really long so 6-8 weeks is a waste
I can get in it base powder so there is no ester. As far as pinning I'd rather not, i'd have to run HCG also and pin that. So back to my main question for anyone that may know how well would EQ work for 6-8 weeks in a transdermal?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can get in it base powder so there is no ester. As far as pinning I'd rather not, i'd have to run HCG also and pin that. So back to my main question for anyone that may know how well would EQ work for 6-8 weeks in a transdermal?

I've heard of people using it but absorbtion rate is low so it gets kind of cost prohibitive if i remember correctly.