Equipose dosage effectiveness

Bodybuilder20

Awards
hey guys,

If I had 4000mg of eq, ( I know i've already done research but I want personal opinions) would it be more effective to do 10 weeks of 400mg each week or do 2 weeks of 400mg and then 250 each week or just do 250 each week. Keep in mind that I am taking 6 weeks of dbol (50mg) and 10 weeks of test c (500mg each week).

thanks

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
if i were you i would do 400mg of eq for 10 weeks, stacked with the other two compounds, i think it looks solid.

some say anything under blah blah is useless but i found it to be dependent on individuals. i like it 300-600mg and anything over i cant tell any difference.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 500mg a week. Really helped my endurance. I had a buddy that front loaded it at 1000mg for the first week then 500mg after that. 400mg a week should be good for you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personally dont' like 10 weeks but since you have other compounds in there do 400 for 10 weeks and you should be good

MSE

MSE

Awards
I am currently on EQ and Test P. Started at 400/wk for both but a few weeks ago bumped the EQ to 600/wk and can tell a pretty huge difference. Everything I have heard/read states the sweet spot for EQ is 400-600/wk range. I would say start with 400 and see how it goes, will take a few weeks to tell though. And 10 weeks is a little short, bump it to 12 if you can....

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
600mgs I think is probably the sweet spot for most guys.....400mgs will certainly yield some very positive anabolic benefits....Keep your goals in perspective, and I think you'll probably be happy at the end....if you go into this expecting to put on 20lbs, you're probably going to be dissapointed.

holy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like 600mgs ew and for over 12 weeks preferrably 15+

what are your stats? experience?

with your choices i would def choose the 400mg ew steady til you run out.