Sustanon 250, Superdrol NG & . . . . .

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I have been noticing that some people tend to stack an oral or two while they're doing an injectable cycle. I'm running the Sus250 for 8 weeks, pinning on the same day each week. Somebody suggested to me that I front-load (500mg) during the first week and then 250mg each week thereafter. I've chosen to run the Sdrol for only 3 weeks, dosing at 10/20/20. I'm not sure if it'd be safe to stack something as mild as Havoc alongside the Sus250/Sdrol. Should this create for one helluva cycle and suffice, or would it not hurt to add a milder compound to the mix if I'm looking to push my strength/mass limits a little further?

On hand, I do have the following; Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support, Paravol/Aspire36 (if I need an extra 'lift'), a multivitamin (Animal Pak), amino's, and plenty of protein.

I will be following the Anabolic Diet.

Not exactly sure as to what training method I should use.

I'm open to any and all suggestions, people. Thank you.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
first off...250mgs of sus a week is not gonna do **** for ya...run it at 500mgs a week....the mdrol kickstart is fine...but i would not run epi with it...thats just too toxic...choose one or the other...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
are u bulking or cutting on this cycle.. im guessing since your using the anabolic diet that ull be on a cut.. honestly i dont think it would be a problem to run 4 weeks of epi for the last 4 weeks of your cycle right up until pct.. im not that knowledgeable about the half life of sust.. but im guessing you would start pct 14-15 days after your last shot due to the long half life of test decanoate.. so you would want to run the epi the last 2 weeks your using sustanon as well as the 2 weeks after your last shot before pct. so your cycle will look like this

SUST: weeks 1-8
Mdrol: weeks 1-3
Epi: weeks 7-10
PCT: weeks 11-14

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yes...you could definately finish with it but he said he wanted to run it alongside the super and the sus....

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
oops sorry ..didnt see that.. yea.. there is def no need to run it alongside 2 other strong compounds..

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I'm actually thinking about doing a lean bulk.

I appreciate the outline, bigzach. I had no idea exactly when and where I'd throw everything in. I'll start off with the Sus and Sdrol as you suggested, and then throw in Epi during the last 3 weeks of my 8 week cycle.

How should I dose the Nolva during PCT? I've seen a lot of conflicting arguments in regards to which was better; Nolva, Clomid, or Arimidex. Someone also suggested that I take Clomid while on-cycle, but only when/if I experienced any pain around my nipples.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Depending on what exactly you are shooting for 250 mg a week on the Sust would show you some results. I'm running that right now and I'm up 5Lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. Thats muscle gained plus fat lost.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I'll be doing a lean bulk so that I can put on LBM and drop some body fat. The liquid Clen I have should help with some cutting up.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually thinking about doing a lean bulk.

I appreciate the outline, bigzach. I had no idea exactly when and where I'd throw everything in. I'll start off with the Sus and Sdrol as you suggested, and then throw in Epi during the last 3 weeks of my 8 week cycle.

How should I dose the Nolva during PCT? I've seen a lot of conflicting arguments in regards to which was better; Nolva, Clomid, or Arimidex. Someone also suggested that I take Clomid while on-cycle, but only when/if I experienced any pain around my nipples.
If I were running a pct for this cycle, I would stack clomid and nolva like this:

Clomid:150/100/50
Nolva :40/40/20/20/10

Arimidex is really only used for bloat while on cycle. Nolva should be dosed at a low dose during the cycle ONLY IF gyno is or becomes a concern.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
is 150mg a little high for clomid especially when it is being dosed with nolva? iv heard 100mg is the cut off before ppl start seeing problems.. but i dunno i am just wondering.. i dont have the personal expierence.. ive heard alot of ppl dosing pct in test e cycles
clomid 100/100/50/50
nolva 040/040/20/20..

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
To LilPsychotic: If I understand correctly, then I'll be taking Nolva for all 4 weeks of PCT and taking Clomid only for the first 3 weeks of PCT, right?

I hear Aspire36, or the liquid Via or Cia is good for helping obtain and maintain an erection if you have trouble on cycle, so I've made sure to get my hands on some.

To bigzach: Thanks for asking some of the other posters to elaborate. I appreciate it. I appreciate the help you and the other posters are giving me. You're all helping to make sure I do things right and responsibility. The users here are what make AM the best.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
150 on the clomid is a little high....i do ...
clomid-50/50/50/50
nolva0-40/40/20/20
clomid has a half life of five days...at 150 you will turn into a girl with vision problems at around the three day point.....all the horrible clomid sides you hear about are from people dosing it too high

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I would definately add in 4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione to your PCT. I included it before and it brought the boys back. The stuff works.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hold on a second...i just reread the title of this...hulk, do you have superdrol NG....or real superdrol...these are two different products...

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I'll be stuck using Sdrol NG if I can't find the original Sdrol.

hold on a second...i just reread the title of this...hulk, do you have superdrol NG....or real superdrol...these are two different products...

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I will look into this. I'm wanting to prevent low to no libido and any testicular atrophy as much as possible. Thanks for the suggestion!

I would definately add in 4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione to your PCT. I included it before and it brought the boys back. The stuff works.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I'll be stuck using Sdrol NG if I can't find the original Sdrol.

well...i dont know about original superdrol...but you could use any of the countless clones on the market...mdrol, granite x, superbolic,etc,etc...any sup shop should have a superdrol clone...

edit: i would take that superdrol ng back to wherever you bought it from...its crap

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I will look into this. I'm wanting to prevent low to no libido and any testicular atrophy as much as possible. Thanks for the suggestion!
Its 6-OXO but 1FAST400 makes the same thing for cheaper. Stack it like a pyramid so you don't get wicked rebound once you stop taking it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Its 6-OXO but 1FAST400 makes the same thing for cheaper. Stack it like a pyramid so you don't get wicked rebound once you stop taking it.
cant you get it really cheap in bulk at nutra?

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
If I can't find the original Sdrol, then I'll stick with CEL M-Drol.

well...i dont know about original superdrol...but you could use any of the countless clones on the market...mdrol, granite x, superbolic,etc,etc...any sup shop should have a superdrol clone...

edit: i would take that superdrol ng back to wherever you bought it from...its crap

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
How often should I dose it and at how much? When and how should I begin to taper it down?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
How often should I dose it and at how much? When and how should I begin to taper it down?

3 weeks after your last shot. I would buy 3 bottles. You take it at night before you go to bed. Standard dose it 300mg. You should probably start at 600mg or 900mg then taper down. I don't have an exact protocol infront of me but taper it to the point that you are down to 300mg for the last 3 weeks. That will help prevent massive rebound of estrogen. I'm sure you can figure it out.

900/600/600/300/300/300mg.

Something like that.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
Will do. Thank you for your help.

3 weeks after your last shot. I would buy 3 bottles. You take it at night before you go to bed. Standard dose it 300mg. You should probably start at 600mg or 900mg then taper down. I don't have an exact protocol infront of me but taper it to the point that you are down to 300mg for the last 3 weeks. That will help prevent massive rebound of estrogen. I'm sure you can figure it out.

900/600/600/300/300/300mg.

Something like that.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
Would anyone here know how legit the following Sdrol clones are? All the product descriptions claim to contain the original Sdrol formula. Also, which Sdrol clone would most of you recommend?

Superbolan 20 by APS
CTD Labs Decabolen
Samson Health Maxdrol
Pharma Resources Hemogen-B52
Power Lab Primabol
Advanced Muscle Science Super Mastervol
Powerdrol Extreme
Hyper Anabolic Driver Maxdrol
DNA Testadrol-50
Diabolic Labs Methyl Mag
Fast Action Pharma S-Drol

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Would anyone here know how legit the following Sdrol clones are? All the product descriptions claim to contain the original Sdrol formula. Also, which Sdrol clone would most of you recommend?

Superbolan 20 by APS
CTD Labs Decabolen
Samson Health Maxdrol
Power Lab Primabol
Powerdrol Extreme
DNA Testadrol-50
Diabolic Labs Methyl Mag
I'm not a fan of any oral PHs. I took Sostonol 250 once because I didn't have access to any gear at the time. ****ed up my liver values big time, I'm talking BIG TIME. Since then I won't touch any PHs now. If you have access to Sustanon 250, see if you can get any other real gear to stack it with instead of a PH.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I can deal with the idea of pinning myself (it's actually a friend helping me) with the Sus250, but not wanting to have to pin myself with other gear. That's why I'm thinking about combining the one injectable with an oral or two.

I'm not a fan of any oral PHs. I took Sostonol 250 once because I didn't have access to any gear at the time. ****ed up my liver values big time, I'm talking BIG TIME. Since then I won't touch any PHs now. If you have access to Sustanon 250, see if you can get any other real gear to stack it with instead of a PH.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I found some leftover 1-AD, which I've had laying around for about a year. It's the Pacific Coast brand. The banned stuff. Couldn't I use this in replacement of the Epi for the last few weeks of my cycle, or would the use of the Sus250 and 1-AD be a little too much?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
cant you get it really cheap in bulk at nutra?
The price at the other place went up about $10.00. Order from Nutra. You get more caps for the price.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
Should I just stick with running the Sus250 with Sdrol for the first few weeks and then Epi for the last few weeks, or could I benefit from replacing the Epi with the 1-AD?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

Superbolan 20 by APS
CTD Labs Decabolen
Samson Health Maxdrol
Power Lab Primabol
Powerdrol Extreme
DNA Testadrol-50
Diabolic Labs Methyl Mag
dont touch these, just get some CEL M-drol from nutra for $25. The SD NG is pretty much a pre workout supp. Take a few caps before your workouts and leave it at that. Personally i love Epi, nice dry, lean gains and a nice strength increase as well. I think E-max is around $19.99 from nutra.

Messiah

Awards
Run REAL SD (not that ng crap) for the first 3 weeks. Obviously clones are ok, can personally vouch for CEL M-DROL. Run your sus @ at least 500mg per week for a minimum of 8 weeks. Start pct 3 weeks after cycle. I would reccomend Test Cyp or Enth over sust if you can get it. Sust is not that great when you look at the esters and what you will get out of it.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I've had my mind set on Sus250 because I like the idea of it containing short-lasting and long-lasting esters but I'm open to suggestions, especially from individuals, such as yourself, who have actually used injectable Test. Which is more potent; Cypionate or Enthanate?

Many people have told me that CEL M-Drol is the next best thing to the original Sdrol so I'll pick some of that up. I have some leftover Havoc from a previous cycle, but may have to order some more Epi in order to finish up my cycle.

I will run @ 500mg each week, for 8 weeks, instead of 250mg. Will this result in increased mass and strength, or is running @ 250mg just not beneficial? And will I start PCT exactly 3 weeks after my last injection?

Run REAL SD (not that ng crap) for the first 3 weeks. Obviously clones are ok, can personally vouch for CEL M-DROL. Run your sus @ at least 500mg per week for a minimum of 8 weeks. Start pct 3 weeks after cycle. I would reccomend Test Cyp or Enth over sust if you can get it. Sust is not that great when you look at the esters and what you will get out of it.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I'll be purchasing the Androstenetrione from Nutra. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm wanting to help save my libido during and after the cycle, including preventing as much testicular atrophy as possible. I will follow your dosing recommendation.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i took fast action pharma's s-drol and that stuff is legit. def. VERY strong and potent. if someone gave me s-drol and i didn't know what it was, by week 3 i would've def. guess it was a steroid. that stuff is rediculous

same could be said about kilosports trenadrol. crazy stuff.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
Who wants to tackle this one for me; M-Drol or S-Drol?

i took fast action pharma's s-drol and that stuff is legit. def. VERY strong and potent. if someone gave me s-drol and i didn't know what it was, by week 3 i would've def. guess it was a steroid. that stuff is rediculous

same could be said about kilosports trenadrol. crazy stuff.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
Can't the real oral gear fcuk your liver values up just as bad as a PH? And wouldn't combining two orals (gear/PH) do more harm than good? If you have any good suggestions for oral gear to stack with the Sust, then I'd definitely do some research and possibly look into it.

I'm gonna mention that I'm around 5'7.5'' and ~200 lbs. I'm wanting to pack on LBM, drop fat, and get myself more cut and vascular. I'll be doing an actual cut at some point after my lean bulk that I'm planning now, but some 'lineage,' I guess you could say, would be nice to achieve during this cycle, too.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
Also, any and all are welcome to critique my PCT. This will be started approximately 3 weeks after my last Sus injection (Question: I will be using Epidrol for the last few weeks of my Sus cycle. Do I still continue to initiate PCT even while I'm using the Epidrol?)

Post Cycle Support Taking 2 capsules in the morning and another 2 capsules in the evening.

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40/40/20/20

Clomid 50/50/50/50

Androstenetrione Powder 600/300/300/300 (As on poster suggested, taper the dosage down so that it's at ~300mg for the last 3 weeks of PCT. If there are 4 weeks of PCT, then this is the only way I see me being able to implement this into PCT. The purpose is to prevent any estrogen rebound.)

I'd also like to know how I could implement my leftover bottles of Retain 2 and Mass FX MS, or would neither of those be necessary? The purpose would be to help keep cortisol levels down and retain, possibly add, muscle.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
Here's how the current outline of cycle looks. Please critique:

Sustanon 250 IM injection.
Weeks 1-8: 250mg per wk.

M-Drol (or any S-Drol clone)
Week 1: 10mg ED
Week 2: 20mg ED
Week 3: 20mg ED

Epi (Havoc)
Week 8: 10mg ED
Week 9: 20mg ED
Week 10: 30mg ED

Bulk Taurine Will be used if any pumps (i.e. back, calves, etc.) occur.

Cycle Support Consuming 1 scoop in the morning and another 1 scoop in the evening.

Animal Pak My multivitamin. I will be taking only 1 pak ED.

Animal Nitro Extra amino's.

Animal Omega Extra healthy fats, but also gonna help with cardiovascular and muscular health.

Super Cissus RX To help protect my joints, tendons and ligaments.

Uni-Liver Extra protein!

I have Paravol and Aspire Lite, which I will be taking in case I feel I need some help in 'that department.' Though I don't really foresee it as being a problem since everybody claims the erections from a real cycle, S-Drol, and Epi are somewhat ridiculous; I'm not too concerned, but I do wanna have something to back me up just in case.

I have Gut Health to help with digestion since I will be taking up my protein intake.

I might be using some of my Napalm and LiquiClen mixture to help fight against any possible fat gain. I'm not sure if it'll do anything out of the ordinary for me since I'll be doing a lean bulk, but I guess I'll find out. I'll mostly be using it on my abdominal area and my obliques. I'll use it every other week. During weeks I don't use it, I'll be using Lipoderm-Ultra. If I'm using the Napalm/Clen mixture, then I see no need to use Leviathan Reloaded as I had originally planned.

Would there be any point in supplementing with extra glutamine (I know it somewhat helps increase muscle growth), and Somnidren-GH (to improve GH secretion, taken before bed)? I may also be taking N.O.xidant to help fight off any free radicals either ON or OFF cycle. I will not be using my Poseidon since I see no use for it.

My protein will be coming from food, but also All The Whey's WPI, Syntha-6, Real Gains, Muscle Milk and/or Lean Dessert.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
This is my grocery shopping list for when I'm ON. Feel free to critique it and offer any suggestions:

Red Meat
Beef (ground/chuck/lean)
Pork
Lamb
Dried meat, beef jerky
Bacon (extra thick)
Sausages
Ham
Natural baloney, etc.

Poultry
Eggs
Chicken
Turkey

Fish
Tuna (in steaks, canned in water)
Salmon

Shellfish
Crab
Lobster
Mussels
Shrimps

Dairy
Egg whites
Milk
Heavy whipping cream
Cheese
Soy milk

Fats
Flax oil
Butter (occasionally)
Argan oil
EVOO
Coconut oil

Nuts
Almonds
Cashew
Hazelnuts
Pecans
Walnuts
Pistachio
Pine nuts

Vegetables
Asparagus
Avocado
Brussel sprouts
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Cabbage
Celery
Chicory
Cucumbers
Eggplant
Garlic
Green beans
Lettuce
Mushrooms
Onions
Peppers
Pumpkin
Radish
Salad
Shallot
Spinach
Zucchini

Fruits
Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
Watermelon

(I might eat only those listed during the week and then all other fruits on the weekends for 'carb-loading,' but that all depends on how strictly I wanna come close to being on the Anabolic Diet.)

Beverages
Coffee (usually a cup or two in the morning with breakfast)
Water (will try to consume at least 1 gallon per day)
Green tea (once in while, due to the high anti-oxidant content)

Carbs
Bread (whole oat, whole wheat, grain, etc.)
Cereal
Corn
Fruits (bananas, raisins, apples, grapes, etc.)
Honey
Milk
Oats
Pancakes
Pasta
Peas
Potatoes (sweet/white, yams)
Rice (long grain, brown, white)

(Possibly only consumed on Saturday and Saturday [for carb-loading], but only depending on how close I wanna come to being on the Anabolic Diet.)

Remember, my goal during this cycle will be to pack on as much LBM as possible, but also possibly try shedding some body fat.

Critique away, my fellow Anabolic Minds.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Can't the real oral gear fcuk your liver values up just as bad as a PH? And wouldn't combining two orals (gear/PH) do more harm than good? If you have any good suggestions for oral gear to stack with the Sust, then I'd definitely do some research and possibly look into it.

I'm gonna mention that I'm around 5'7.5'' and ~200 lbs. I'm wanting to pack on LBM, drop fat, and get myself more cut and vascular. I'll be doing an actual cut at some point after my lean bulk that I'm planning now, but some 'lineage,' I guess you could say, would be nice to achieve during this cycle, too.
Its the whole "Methyl" deal that they do to the PH that make them so hard on the liver. Yeah some oral gear is tough on the liver but some PH's are worse. Dosage comes into play with all of this. I took 1-TU back in 2004 and the stuff was very good. I took Anavol and Sustonol 250 and my liver vales shot into the 600's!!! I took oral Winny and they only went up to the low 100's. PH's now a days seem to be much harsher on the liver than they used to be. Just my opinion, but I don't like PHs.

I am running Sus 250 right now @1 shot (250mg) a week and I'm up about 15lbs in 6 weeks. You would probably see more results from 500mg/week but sides will increase too. As far a test ethanate or cyp, I tried ethanate before and absolutely HATED IT. With cyp you pinning yourself a lot. Personally Deca is my fav. The stuff was amazing.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I like the idea of combining Sus with something like M-Drol at the beginning of the cycle to help jump start my weight and strength gains and then combining it with Epidrol to possibly increase weight/strength and solidifying my gains towards the end of the cycle. Obviously if there is any real gear safer to stack with Sus than PH's, then I'd be open to any suggestions. I'm wanting something legit and potent. Fast-acting would be nice, too. I'm assuming the more potent the gear, the more serious and harsh the sides. But I could be wrong. I'm sure you could elaborate on that. I know that stacking 2 methyl compounds is never good, so I've avoided ever doing that. Sus is the only injectable I'm ready to use at this point. So, you and other posters may suggest any orals I could stack with the Sus. I'll look into whatever suggestions I get and then weigh the oral gear versus the PH's, and eventually come to a decision.

Also, you mentioned Deca. How often did you dose it and at what times? What was your experience like?

Its the whole "Methyl" deal that they do to the PH that make them so hard on the liver. Yeah some oral gear is tough on the liver but some PH's are worse. Dosage comes into play with all of this. I took 1-TU back in 2004 and the stuff was very good. I took Anavol and Sustonol 250 and my liver vales shot into the 600's!!! I took oral Winny and they only went up to the low 100's. PH's now a days seem to be much harsher on the liver than they used to be. Just my opinion, but I don't like PHs.

I am running Sus 250 right now @1 shot (250mg) a week and I'm up about 15lbs in 6 weeks. You would probably see more results from 500mg/week but sides will increase too. As far a test ethanate or cyp, I tried ethanate before and absolutely HATED IT. With cyp you pinning yourself a lot. Personally Deca is my fav. The stuff was amazing.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I took 500mg/week in 2 shots. The stuff was just awesome. No sides at all. No deca ****, if fact just the opposite. I went from 190 lbs and topped out at 217lbs.

As far as PHs being less harsh than oral gear, that just depends on what you take and how much you take. Some PHs are just as hard on your liver as gear but you don't get as good of results. Its your cycle, just do what you see fit.

You can stack any oral with sus.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
CredibleHulk,

I've been doing some more research on PCT. I've found many arguments against what I told you about 6-oxo and its generic bretheren. I just want you to explore all necessary avenues and be open to what others have said to make sure you run the right PCT. A lot of people have been saying not to run 6-oxo with PCT and from what Ive read toremifene citrate is the way to go. I've always run clomid and nolva but people seem to be all over toremifene so I would consider running that as your PCT, as a replacement for clomid and nolva. 6-oxo did in fact "bring the boys back" but everyone seems to say toremifene works wonders for that and brings them back quickly after starting. I just wanted to give you a heads up. Write back with any questions.