- 01-17-2009, 05:02 PM
- 01-17-2009, 05:06 PM
um...u could use both. there wouldnt be a harm in it. u can do clomid weeks 1-4 then start reversitol the second week and run it 2-5
- 01-17-2009, 05:09 PM
Yeah i know but is it necessary for this cycle or will the clomid do just fine?
01-17-2009, 05:15 PM
i would run both of them. i was never a believer in running a SERM only PCT. my buddy is using reversitol and has actually continued to gain strength and 5 extra pounds during pct. it will help u with all the goodies it has in it. it will help u to get urself back to normal. so should u run both. yeah.
01-17-2009, 05:17 PM
Alright for sure just checkin that was the original plans but thought i would get a second opinion.
01-17-2009, 05:18 PM
yeah dude no prob. were all here to help. have a fun cycle.
01-17-2009, 10:33 PM
01-18-2009, 11:10 AM
Run both of them.
I did and got some extra gains in my PCT. That has never happed to me so it could have been the use of both Clomid and Reversitol.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DGA3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:03 PM
- By manofbushido in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2009, 01:02 AM
- By LuckyKid57 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:50 AM
- By yokingupsick in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2009, 03:51 PM
- By guapitomark in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 03-11-2009, 10:53 PM