pheraplex v.s. trenadrol v.s. tren extreme for strength

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
hi which compound gave you the best strength?

phera-plex clone
trenadrol
or tren extreme

i want to run another cycle and s-drol is already in my arsenal. but i got such good strength gains on kilsports trenadrol and i'd like to experience that again. but i've already done an s-drol/trenadrol bridge and was thinking of bridging phera/s-drol but wanted to experience similar strength gains to the ones i got on tren.

does phera come close to giving the strength gains trenadrol gave me?

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
im on day 7 of p-plex and i dont notice strength increase yet, im up 3 pounds but i also just started creatine ethal ester 3000mgs a day so i dont know which one is making me gain weight. one day after i took my p-plex on day 5 i felt stronger than usual like i was hyped, a little focused but it went away within a few hours. this is the second prohormone ive ever tried the first one i took for three days and was getting extreamly strong by the third day, and that hyped focused feeling lasted for about a week straight and gained about 4 or 5 pounds but i stoped taking it at the third day because my kidneys hurt and when i took a leak it was the darkest color i think i ever seen my pee, and the toilet loaded up with foam.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Anabolics 16
L Anabolics 22
H Anabolics 11
buakaw93 Cycle Logs 13
buakaw93 Anabolics 47