first cycle for EOD

LiftBig11

Awards
Looking for something that could be pinned EOD or something like 2 times a week. How often Do you have to pin Test E? What are some choices i can do some research on?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
test-e...test-c...test prop....sustanon 250....tren ace....etc....etc...this is a very broad question please give more information....goals, cycle experience, age ,weight

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for something that could be pinned EOD or something like 2 times a week. How often Do you have to pin Test E? What are some choices i can do some research on?
You need something short acting like Test Suspension,Test Propionate or Tren Acetate.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need something short acting like Test Suspension,Test Propionate or Tren Acetate.

take out the suspension you need to pin that at least ed i used to pin it 2x a day it has no esther and is available as soon as you shoot. prop and acetate are good choices for eod

LiftBig11

Awards
I was thinkin of some test e as a first cycle of pinning at about 2 times a week

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was thinkin of some test e as a first cycle of pinning at about 2 times a week
excellent first cycle!
Pinning twice per week is a good way to keep blood androgen levels more stable when administering Cypionate or enanthate. The following graph is an actual measurement of blood androgen levels and the numbers along the bottom represent days. Waiting 7 days between injects will cause wide swings in levels and will likely increase side effects like acne.

Figure. Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.

Attachments

LiftBig11

Awards
Awesome so heavy test E would be the recomended first cycle? Is there other options? How do sides look on Test E? What would an efficient and succesful dose at? Sorry for all the questions just doin most research as possible!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Awesome so heavy test E would be the recomended first cycle? Is there other options? How do sides look on Test E? What would an efficient and succesful dose at? Sorry for all the questions just doin most research as possible!

what are ur current stats and training history?

LiftBig11

Awards
age 23
height 6'
weight 180
been training for 3-4 years
have done an H-Drol and epi/tren cycle

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
500mg per week for 10 weeks is a good start. Keep Nolvadex on hand in case gyno presents.

Other option would be cypionate at the same dose/duration.

MSE

MSE

Awards
age 23
height 6'
weight 180
been training for 3-4 years
have done an H-Drol and epi/tren cycle
If you don't mind pinning EOD, prop usually causes less sides then Enan and it will kick in very quickly.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind pinning EOD, prop usually causes less sides then Enan and it will kick in very quickly.
I disagree, Prop is well known to cause "test flu" and enanthate does not. Prop can be quite painful to shoot and enanthate is not. Prop is more controllable at high doses but at 500mg per week of enanthate sides are very uncommon except some acne which prop will also cause.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Agreed 100% with Iron.. First cycle protocol is usually Test-E for 10 weeks @ 500mg per week pinned twice per week ( always did mon and thur) followed up PCT, I've used nolva only many times and have retained almost all of my gains. Keep it simple for your first time.