needle pics

C

corteztk1982

Awards
anybody have any pics of what the diff sizes of needles look like up close? I was trying to see what the larger ones looked like (to see if psych i could handle putting a spike in my body lol) but all the pics I pull up are far away weird staged promo photos that i cant see at all. also, when you use the smaller g. needles, do they hurt more going in, or does a needle feel like a needle(think back to when you first got into inj.)

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I have plucked ingrown hairs that have be vastly more uncomfortable than 25 gauge needles.

The hardest part is not the pain but the mental aspect.

C

corteztk1982

Awards
lol im talkin about the19,20,23 g needles those fucking scare me! ou're right about the mental aspect,I'm guessing that will be the hardest to overcome. I got some 27g 1" and 5/8 just to practice with and it wasnt too bad as I can hit delts with pretty much no problem now,but sometimes my mind gets in the way.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
23 is not bad either, but that is as big as i go. With a 27 you may have trouble pushing some oils thru it. the oil will go but it will take force which i do not like to do when injecting.

C

corteztk1982

Awards
i dont know how those guys can use an 18'

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Who uses an 18 to inject? I've only used them to convert...

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who uses 18g to inject has to be either:

a. Insane!

b. Really fat, and no other gauge will penetrate..

c. Dumb enough to buy those redi-ject preload darts from a cheap Mexican pharmacia.. I believe most of those redi-jects come with 18's, and cannot be removed..

d. Did I mention Insane? How about plain out stupid.. :)

I use 22g 1.5" on quads/glutes and 23g 1" on everything else.. Use 25's if you don't like pain as much as myself.. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of course, who am I to deny a member their request? ;)

Plain view, I tried to lighten the shot(no pun) so you could see which was which.. :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
had to pick myself up one more 18g needle for withdrawal today and first....he looked at me like i was going to inject something in me with that 18. (retard) Second, that bastard of a pharmacy charged me a dollar for ONE needle..... (retard) ive had gotten them locally for 35 cents when i run out of my order from GPinz, but i wasnt in the mood to fight.....needed it right then and there...(hehe)
Sage

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have accidently done the 20g stick.. nothing like have a 1.5 super barrel in the butt.. :D

J

JJJ

Awards
cortez,

I have never had any problems pushing oil through 25g (which is the gauge I would suggest)...I have used 23g in the past, they hurt a little more, but 25g aren't bad at all...you get used to it. Also, there are probably good pics somewhere like getpinz.com (though bigpete already put up some good pics)

-J

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha, my first pin ever was a 20g in the right quad... *insert jim carrey " iiits in the boooooone*

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Why not just get a Fina or Syno cartridge tablet implanter if your thinking about running 18g pins. It may be a little bloody and painful but it will get the job done and you wont even need to do any conversions. :D Ive never done it but Id imagine that it would only feel like you just got shoot with a 22 cal bullet thats slowly dissolving away under your skin. It cant be to bad. :p

If anyones dumb enough to try please have someone take pics cause that would be something Id love to see. Something like that would most definitly get you a spot in the sequel to Jackass the movie.

Hurts just thinking about it.

db

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The nutropin depot , it has to be shot with a 21 gauge and alot of guys were shootin that sucker in their abs... bleh

B

Blatalian

Awards
IMO 20 gauge pins are allright for thick gear (like Iranian TE). I use them once a week for glute shots because too much force is required with a 25 guage..
The only problem with that is that it tends to leave my ass-cheek spurting blood... (That can't be a good thing);)

Either way .... I've decided to do away with glute shots all together... They put me in way too awkward of a position...
Besides there's so many more site to utilize for your enjoyment.:D
Such as, Bi's, Tri's, Delts, Pecs, Traps, Quads, and Calfs.
It makes things much easier.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Besides there's so many more site to utilize for your enjoyment.:D
Such as, Bi's, Tri's, Delts, Pecs, Traps, Quads, and Calfs.
It makes things much easier.
and more.........such as LATS and rear delts!!!

B

Blatalian

Awards

and more.........such as LATS and rear delts!!!
Hey Size... Have you done Lat before? That's the only spot I haven't hit yet.
What does it register on the pain meter?

S

size

Awards
  • Established

Hey Size... Have you done Lat before? That's the only spot I haven't hit yet.
What does it register on the pain meter?
No I have never done a lat shot but it can be done and it can take a high volume.
Rear delt is not bad.

I only use glutes, thighs and delts with 25gauge 1inch for everything.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I heard lats hurt, so I never did it..

I've been warned to stay away from shots in the biceps, so I intend to do so.. I love tris, delts, and quads.. Now that I'm immune to the cyp (or just slowly dying from the BA) I can rotate more often, and less painfully.. :)

G

g32

Awards
I dont mean to sound like a dick but maybe AAS injectibles arent for you. Sounds like you should like you should stick with just orals . obviously you have never injected AAS and should do more research on how to inject here is a good link for you . www.spotinjections.com

here is some advice, once you see the results from injections: taking in account your **** is real you will be addicted like the rest of us .Dont fear a little piece of metal it will release the beast in you .

E

EatNphood

Awards
Yea I use 25G 1.5" and no pain at all, Like someone said more mental though!!
Here are a few pics..

E

EatNphood

Awards
This is a 22G needle, but I use these for drawing, then switch to a 25G for shooting.

C

corteztk1982

Awards
thanks guys. great pics! exactly what i was looking for. I used to be kinda freaked out of needles, then i started doing b12 shots and i'm getting to be ok with it now. one more question....can you use 25g's to inject enanth?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can use 25's for enanth.. Any water-based compound may get jammed in a 25, though..

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
calves, bis, tris, quads, glutes, front delts, rear delts, medial delts, traps, ive done em all. My personal favorite are bis and quads.