pin size

1. pin size

water based winn, what size pin to use ? going to use 1cc per day 20 days (guage etc)

2. Draw with a 19 gauge, pin with a 21 gauge. It can sometimes get stuck when you're pushing it in, so just be patient with it. This is because different companies use various grades of the compound in the water base. Some particles that are bigger can get stuck in the needle.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Draw with a 19 gauge, pin with a 21 gauge. It can sometimes get stuck when you're pushing it in, so just be patient with it. This is because different companies use various grades of the compound in the water base. Some particles that are bigger can get stuck in the needle.
    x2. 21 gauge should be fine
    •   

4. Why not just take it orally? It has the same effects.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. Never taken it, wasn't aware I could, heard you get better results, through inj. plus I heard it's slightly tougher on the liver orally.

6. injecting the water based steroids is a great way to get infections....i would take it orally

7. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    injecting the water based steroids is a great way to get infections....i would take it orally
    Just curious because I know nothing of injesting water based steroids, but does any of it get destoyed in the stomach, and if so would you have to take larger dosages??

8. use a 21 guage if you want to hurt. id imagine for water base you can use a thinner guage. i use a 23g and have used a 25g for test cyp which is thick.

use a 23g at least...dont listen to this 21 guage ****. might as well stick a lawn dart in your flesh

use the 21guage to draw with, switch to 23 or 25 for pinning

9. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    injecting the water based steroids is a great way to get infections....i would take it orally
    This is true. They are known for being contaminated easily and carrying bacteria. If I were to ever use it, I'd drink it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    use a 21 guage if you want to hurt. id imagine for water base you can use a thinner guage. i use a 23g and have used a 25g for test cyp which is thick.

use a 23g at least...dont listen to this 21 guage ****. might as well stick a lawn dart in your flesh

use the 21guage to draw with, switch to 23 or 25 for pinning

I agree. 21 guage seems like over-kill. 23 guage should be sufficient. No point in inflicting unnecessary pain.

C_

11. Quote Originally Posted by callaway View Post
    I agree. 21 guage seems like over-kill. 23 guage should be sufficient. No point in inflicting unnecessary pain.

C_
    You're taking all the fun away!

12. Winny is not a good drug to pin. It seems like everytime someone gets an infection it is with winny.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

13. Great, just coming off injury the last thing I need is an infection...but I'll still need a pin to get it out of the bottle correct ?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Ol'Dirty View Post
    Great, just coming off injury the last thing I need is an infection...but I'll still need a pin to get it out of the bottle correct ?
    Yes. Make sure you shake it up well though. Keep it in a cool place and don't let heat get to it.

15. Thanks everyone.

One more question, what other gear (other than EQ) will help with running endurance??

16. take it orally no reason at all to pin winny. It does the same thing whether u shoot it or swallow it so why pin. Seriously why risk an infection for no real increase in effectiveness.

17. Thanks again everyone

18. Well, I pin it. use a 23gx1.5 and shoot quads and glutes. I use reputable gear, and have never had a problem with infection.

19. 1st time with gear, don't know if it'd reputable or not

20. is it bathtub brew, or vet?

21. no idea, but people swear by the source

22. God, if I had a dollar for everytime I heard that...

23. that's what I was afraid of, guess i'm drinking it

24. pin with 25G

25. 23-25G is perfect, no need for 21g with a water based.

Similar Forum Threads

1. size on
    By Montesano813 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 08:34 PM
  2. How to Eat for Size
    By Jetta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 05:11 AM
  3. Do you try to add size or maintain size?
    By Jim Mills in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 01:06 PM
  4. When to take Size On?
    By ssor1005 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 01:20 PM