Transdermal 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I've read a few posts that claim this product effects liver levels despite the fact that it is a non-methyl.

Is this product available as a transdermal or as a bulk powder to homebrew a transdermal?

Thanks.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
primordial performance is working on it as we speak.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I wish something was available now. I'm 2 weeks into a 4AD/19NorDiol transdermal cycle (the original 4AD and 19NorDiol), and experiencing some bloat. I took a touch of nolva today to control the puffiness, but would like to add this to my current cycle b/c of the "hardness/vascularity" effects. I'm just hesitant to take the oral b/c of the liver side effects.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Looks like MSH used to have one called Trenaderm, but I guess they're out of business b/c I can't find the product anywhere.

Kaliman221

Awards
MF210 - I don't know what to tell you about 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione. I'm not really that familiar with it, but I'd consider throwing in some trandermal formestane. Formestane is great for hardening while on-cycle. Also, it's a cheap addition to your current cycle.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I think Formestane is banned b/c I can't find it. Even if I could find it, it seems more of an anti-estrogen than an anabolic.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I wish something was available now. I'm 2 weeks into a 4AD/19NorDiol transdermal cycle (the original 4AD and 19NorDiol), and experiencing some bloat. I took a touch of nolva today to control the puffiness, but would like to add this to my current cycle b/c of the "hardness/vascularity" effects. I'm just hesitant to take the oral b/c of the liver side effects.
Good luck with your cycle, I think it will be great... I miss the old powders.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Yep. It is working great. I gained 7lbs. in the first 10 days. My appetite always increases, and I drink an ungodly amount of water, so I tend to bloat. I'm normally a very lean guy, but I get puffy when I take this cycle. I'm looking to add a non liver toxic hormone to harden me up.

Any suggestions, feel free to suggest. (Stuff that is easy on the liver though)

I did M1T a few times and that stuffed KRUSHED my liver. It was the best thing I've ever taken, but man it is harsh. Screwed my HDL & LDL up too.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Bump! Need to reduce bloat and harden up while on cycle. What is the best DS to take without liver stress?

Thx again!

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Bump! Need to reduce bloat and harden up while on cycle. What is the best DS to take without liver stress?

Thx again!

I'd go with 11oxo. Tends to get rid of water swell and is non methyl

Kaliman221

Awards
MF210 - Actually, formestane is supposed to be a prohormone to hydroxy test. I remember Alri mentioning that it's mildly anabolic, on par with a low dose of primobolan. Not sure how accurate this comparison is in the real world, but on paper it looks good. Unfortunately, hydroxy test is banned. But, after the ban, some people started using transdermal formestane in place of hydroxy test with good results in terms of leaning out. Most of the users were taking 1-test and 4AD at the time. I believe formestane is still legal, but the only place I know that sells the powder is Nutraplanet and they're currently out of stock.

In light of your current situation, maybe try nickruk's suggestion. Also, Furazadrol by Axis Labs, or Propadrol by EST might be viable options as well. In any case, good luck with your cycle.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
american cellular labs estroblocker product or whatever the **** its called, is formestane if i believe. their products are fking potent and effective, but way too pricey. i know a 'natural' competitor that actually swears by the ****. he's all about their estra4,9 'tren' product. says he uses only that and the formestane on cycle for 8 weeks, then 4 weeks of the formestane for pct followed by 4 weeks of trib/nat booster, then starts it up all over again. dude is in some shape. has a pic of himself on stage behind the counter... could not have placed bad in whatever show it was.

your idea sounds like a good one and of interest as i'm thinking of incorporating this compound into my current cycle but am being as liver conscious as i can. anyone know of conversion rates and bioavailability via this method of administration?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
MF210 - Actually, formestane is supposed to be a prohormone to hydroxy test. I remember Alri mentioning that it's mildly anabolic, on par with a low dose of primobolan. Not sure how accurate this comparison is in the real world, but on paper it looks good. Unfortunately, hydroxy test is banned. But, after the ban, some people started using transdermal formestane in place of hydroxy test with good results in terms of leaning out. Most of the users were taking 1-test and 4AD at the time. I believe formestane is still legal, but the only place I know that sells the powder is Nutraplanet and they're currently out of stock.

In light of your current situation, maybe try nickruk's suggestion. Also, Furazadrol by Axis Labs, or Propadrol by EST might be viable options as well. In any case, good luck with your cycle.
Thanks for the input. I'm not familiar with Furazadrol or Propadrol, so I may check them out. I assume they're easy on the liver since you mention them as a potential solution?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slightly old thread, but we should have that formestane in ~Friday, and another run of T-Roid is being done in ~2 weeks, so 3-4weeks until we see it at NP if all goes according to schedule.