Help fine tune this 5wk PPlex/Mdrol bridge?

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Here it is. I have done *some* research but it's hard to find good stuff on bridging Pplex and Mdrol. However, I did look at logs and what I could find, and here's what I came up with...critique away.

Dose protocol:

PP
/MD
Wk1
Wk2
Wk3
30/10,20/10,10/10,10/10,10/10,10/10,10/10
Wk4
0/10
Wk5
0/20
Wk6
Nolva 40,40,40,30,20,20,20
Wk7
Nolva 20
Wk8-9
Nolva 10

or possibly
SD 10/20/10/0/0
PP 0/0/20/20/30
PP 10 first day of wk 3

On cycle support:
Red yeast rice
Hawthorne berry
EFAs
Nizoral AD shampoo

Post cycle supps:
Red yeast rice
Hawthorne berry
Milk thistle
Saw palmetto
Creatine
Fenugreek
EFAs
B complex or B6

Also...for the three weeks of Mdrol I would consume 225g of 65% waxy maize, 35% whey concentrate DAILY...that's half a pound...alternating solid meals with the shakes like this (example):

Sample diet:

On waking, 7:15am
1 scoop (30g) Whey protein isolate w/ leucine 120cal

Meal 1 7:30am
Steak, blueberries, olive oil 1000 cal

Meal 2 10am
Shake 75g 300 cal

Meal 3 1pm
1oz beef jerky, 4oz almonds, 10 prunes 920 cal

Meal 4 3pm
Shake 50g 200 cal

Meal 5 5pm
Eggs, broccoli, almond oil 800

Meal 6 7pm
Shake 50g 200 cal

Meal 7 8pm
Chicken and salad 500 cal

Meal 8 10pm
Shake 50g 200 cal

Prebed shake 11pm
45g milk protein isolate 165 cal

Total calories: ~4300

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I am way more concerned with input on dosages and whether it's kosher to dose them side-by-side for a full week (week 3) than whether my PCT/support is good to go...I am confident about support and PCT and diet. But, all input is welcomed - I would just prefer advice on the dosages, like "thumbs up" or "Nope, do this because of..."

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Bump. by the way, cals will likely go well above 4300...

I don't know the risks of running them side-by-side...possibly 15/10 on week 4 too?

*waiting patiently*

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think its a good idea to stack any two methyl's at once

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
In that case would you bridge it by doing something like
Phera wks 1-4 - 15,15,30,30,30,30/30/30/30
SD wks 5-7 10/10/20

...?

Suggestions appreciated. Personally, nothing has indicated to me that 15/10 PP/SD is "worse" than just 20 of SD. I suspect it isn't...but, the only REAL way to tell is to run tests and actually do it for comparison, and I don't have the motivation to do so.

Someone got some science under their belt, or a rational reason why taking a given amount of two equally strong compounds is worse than taking a single strong compound at twice the dose?

Thanks!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In that case would you bridge it by doing something like
Phera wks 1-4 - 15,15,30,30,30,30/30/30/30
SD wks 5-7 10/10/20

...?

Suggestions appreciated. Personally, nothing has indicated to me that 15/10 PP/SD is "worse" than just 20 of SD. I suspect it isn't...but, the only REAL way to tell is to run tests and actually do it for comparison, and I don't have the motivation to do so.

Someone got some science under their belt, or a rational reason why taking a given amount of two equally strong compounds is worse than taking a single strong compound at twice the dose?

Thanks!
is this your first hormonal cycle if so your better off with more mild stuff like bold or h-drol.

I would never do methyl's back to back as a month cycle of methyl's does enough to your body. do you research . stop expecting everyone to do your work for you! theres plenty of research on stuff like this out there or buy the 9th edition william lwel wrote . Im out of this thread like a fat kid playing dodgeball.

tholly

Awards
I am personally running this stack and am in week three, I am takin 30mg of sdrol and 20mg of p-plex And am doing fine, although these methly aas don't really seem to ever bother me much I ran havoc at 60mg. So dont know if that helps you, back pumps and tired all the time is all the side effects. I also started with s-drol then am just now adding p-plex. Next week week four i think Im going to run 30 p-plex 10 sdrol

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
smeton,

no need to be snarky. It's not my first hormonal cycle. I have seen plenty of people doing what I posted in the OP, and while someone occasionally says "don't do two methyls at once" it seems hard for me to believe that 10/10 SD/PP for a single week would be worse than 20 SD solo. It's hard as hell to Google stuff like that man, this thread IS part of my research. Maybe you were just having a bad night or something...I know I would be if I was eating 1400 cals per day! :33:

Thanks tholly. I will probably be much more conservative with my doses though. Sdrol first THEN pplex seems to make more sense to me, too, as Sdrol is faster acting...however, I haven't seen anyone doing anything like that in my searches yet. Why not post up what your gains so far have been, and also break down the exact dosages and PCT?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smeton's got a point. From my limited understanding, running two methylated products simultaneously is rather harsh, hepatically.

Why? Just a conjecture, but different sources will amount to greater processing. I.E. providing two different substances that your liver has to filter and activate will result in higher hepatoxicity because they probably use different enzymes. With a large dose of one, the processing pathway for that substance could be saturated (not capable of handling more) and the surplus filtered out or degraded. With two, that is not nearly as likely.

However, I am really not the guy to ask about PH's, I'm sorry. I haven't used them and don't have much interest in them.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
No problem resolve. I had thought of that as well. However, again, speaking of 1 week at 10/10 I'm not too worried about it.

This is just speculative anyhow. May just do SD 10/10/20.

tholly

Awards
I usally dont post but here we go I ran sdrol-20/30/30/10/0 p-plex 0/0/20/40/40 pct will simply be nolva and cell tech and natty test booster, and i am starting a cut so I will add in some dcp at some point. I didnt feel nothin at 20 with sdrol I. So play it by ear is what I always say. I have as of right now gained 10 pounds. have added a little fat though. my stats are 5'11, 195, 12-13 bf. I would have done the p-plex first but I decided to add it in last minute after I started the sdrol.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
tholly, thanks. I hope you don't mean DNP, I wouldn't touch that stuff if I were you. That looks like a pretty harsh cycle, good luck! Post back with further results if you want...up 10 on wk 3 is great!

tholly

Awards
no I do mean dcp by rpn, Its just a different fat burner I havent used yet it has. It has like TTAs in it. Its not going to have any bad effects. I let you know how it goes I dont want to gain more than 15 pounds though, cause I got to start cuting Down to get my 8 pack in before summer!

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Conwict, sorry, haven't been online for a while.
I tried to find a chart around somewhere that lists the classes of each steroid, but couldn't find it. I believe that mdrol is a class 1, while pp is class 2, although I may be way off, double check me. If that's how it is, then the two would make a good combo. I think running the pp then the sd is a good way to go, and with those doseages for only a week, you'll be cool. You're still beating the **** out of your liver, though, but you know that. Plenty of folks have run this bridge before, and as far as I've read, have had good results, with the ususal side effects.

I'd Give yourself a little extra time off cycle afterwards, just to make sure your liver's got all the time it needs. Disclaimer: I've never run pp, and am not planning to.