Got M1t?

P

primal1

Awards
  • Established
WELL, I FEEL LIKE A SHEEP. I TOO AM GOING TO POST MY RESULTS FROM MY CYCLE. HOWEVER SINCE THE QUESTION OF EFFECTIVENESS HAS BEEN ANSWERED, I'M GOING TO STACK IT WITH A BUNCH OF STUFF I'VE BEEN SAVING. I HAVE NEVER BEEN BELOW 9.5% BF, SO THAT IS MY GOAL. I'M HOPING TO ACHIEVE 8%. UNFORTUNELY I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET MINE TESTED FOR THE BEFORE PICS. I'M GUESSING I'M CURRENTLY AROUND 11-12%. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WON'T AGREE, BUT ALL MY FAT IS AROUND MY GUT GIVING THE ILLUSION OF A HIGHER AMOUNT. I LOOK LIKE I'M CARRING ABOUT 17-18%. SO ANYWAY, HERES MY CUTTING STACK...

WEEKS 1&2-M1T 2xA DAY FOR 20 MGS TOTAL
-FL7 2x A DAY FOR 8 SQIRTS TOTAL
-UCP 1 3x A DAY
-ALCAR 3x A DAY FOR 3G TOTAL
-R-ALA 200 MGS A MEAL
-THINFAT 4ML 2x A DAY FOR 8.8 G OF CLA
WEEKS 3&4-DROP M1T
CONTINUE REST
WEEKS 5&6-REINTRODUCE M1T
CONTINUE REST
WEEKS 7&8-DROP M1T
-CONTINUE REST

AND NATURALLY A MULTI. MEALS WILL BE ABOUT 4 HOURS APART. I CAN'T COUNT CALORIES DUE TO SCHEDULE SO THE BEST I CAN DO IS JUST EAT LESS THAN NORMAL. SO I WILL BE BELOW MAINTENENCE. ABSOLUTLY NOTHING FRIED OR PROCESSED. MOST OF MY CARBS I'LL HAVE IN THE MORNING. THE ONLY SIMPLE CARBS I'M GOING TO HAVE IS AFTER MY WORKOUT. I'LL STOP EATING WHEN I'M NOT HUNGER INSTEAD OF EATING TILL FULL. WORKOUTS WILL BE QUICKER WITH LESS REST BETWEEN SETS TRYING FOR EIGHT TO 12 REPS PER SET. GONNA TRY TO KEEP IT NO MORE THAN 1 1/2 MINUTES BETWEEN SETS. NOT USED TO THAT, IT HURTS. I'VE BEEN DOING A WESTSIDE PROGRAM FOR ABOUT A YEAR.
ATTACHED ARE MY BEFORE PHOTOS AT A BODY WEIGHT OF 245.

Last edited:
P

primal1

Awards
  • Established
CALFS 17"
ARMS 17 3/8
QUADS 26 1/2
CHEST 52
WAIST AT NAVEL 40 3/4
WAIST AT BELT LINE 38 1/2

H

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Looks good but for God's sake learn to resize your pictures.

R

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
LOL! I think you will lose a couple %bf just by doing this to your pics: :saw:

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Please resize them..
I might have to remove because of badwidth issues

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I got it for you...changed them all them 500px wide.

Chemo

B

bmorefat

Awards
Do a google for a program called Irfranview. It's freeware and it lets you convert and resize images.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Do you think the UCP-1 & M1t together will be too much on your liver?

I am planning on using M1t to cut in a few months. I was going to run m1t 2 weeks, then UCP-1 2 weeks, then 2 more weeks on M1t. I don't have that much to cut, I'm at 10-11% BF now while bulking.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Do you think the UCP-1 & M1t together will be too much on your liver?

I am planning on using M1t to cut in a few months. I was going to run m1t 2 weeks, then UCP-1 2 weeks, then 2 more weeks on M1t. I don't have that much to cut, I'm at 10-11% BF now while bulking.
Hell yes it will be too much if dosed at the same time.

Run the M-1-T, recover for a few weeks, then run the UCP, recover for a few weeks, then complete with your final M-1-T cycle (of course, PCT after it all).

Be kind to your liver and it will love you back...

Chemo

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention the blood pressure issues with taking M1t and stimulants together. I would not take cutters with M1T personally.

A

armwrestler22

Awards
bro bro but u aint 11-12%, i'll give you 15%

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Does it matter?

IMO, negative comments (even if intended to be constructive) will do nothing more than decrease the poster's motivation.

He is proud of his physique and the progress he made with the dedication we all share. If his calipers read 11% or 15% the fact remains HE recognizes the mesomorphosis in the mirror. Does our progress really boil down to a caliper reading or the satisfaction derived from a well built machine?

primal -> you appear to have a meso/slight endo body type. Use it to your advantage. This is winter bulking so use it well...concentrate on mass and cut in the spring. After all, nobody is counting calipers when you're wearing a sweater. Congrats on your progress thus far and good luck in completing your next round of goals.

Chemo

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF? Buzzard, did you even look at this guys pictures or read his stats? He's weighing in at 245 pounds with 17 inch arms. Get a clue man before you start running down other members on the board.

I tried M1T myself while cutting and liked the results. However given the chance to do things over I'd do them a little differently than I did. I used M1T at 10mg/day for 2 weeks, and continued on the cut for the 2 weeks post-cycle. If I had it to do over again, I would bump up calories for the 2 week period post cycle in order to maintain the gains that I made. I went up about 6 pounds or so in the two week span, but lost that in the 2 week span post-cycle while cutting.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Buzzard when you act like a ASS on here, you usually don't last very long. Something to think about.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick fixes please dude you are being foolish. Most people here have been in the game a while. Myself over ten years, others longer or shorter with more knowledge.

M1T is not a quick fix, no **** we all know that.

However by bashing someones pictures you are being a complete ASS.

Where are your pictures? Anybody that has enough gal to post them here is alright in my book. Asswholes like you are the reason that more people don't post there pictures.

Keep it up I will make sure that you are banned.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't keep my gains? What the hell are you talking about? I kept all but one pound, and I lost two inches off of my waist. I am on day 21 of Nolva and other goodies. Where the hell do you get that I didn't keep anything?

You are really starting to talk out of your ass. Try again little boy.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By the way dude, it isn't me in the pictures, do a search on my gains and how I kept them.

Yup that is right shut your mouth.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Search again under username Sifu. Are you that dumb? I have never done a two week cycle, and I never will, I have done 20mg at 4weeks and 10mg at 4 weeks. You are making yourself look really foolish.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh and by the way nolva is the best for PCT, run a search and check that too, while you are at it. Also spell check helps me when you are talking about different compounds that obviously you don't know much about!

By the way what is better for getting your HPTA back up. Nolva or Clomid? That's right nolva smart guy.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I see what you are saying man, but you need to see all of thye posts. Telling me that I don't know what I am doing. Nolva isn't good for PCT etc....

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
yah, i'm just tired and pissed off at school...guess my head isn't all with it today!

words to live by...
"never trust, believe, have high hopes, or expect anything from something that can bleed for five days and won't die"

B

bmorefat

Awards
This thread reads really funny. Seems like sifu is having a conversation with himself.

B

bj mun

Awards
i wish the other half of this conversation was here so i would know whats going on???

P

primal1

Awards
  • Established
day 11:
tried a couple of low carb days=LETHARGIC
no energy to lift. weight is up to 249.5

P

primal1

Awards
  • Established
how does adding methyl 5aa to the stack to battle lethargy sound. what is the half life of methyl 5aa. i can't use transdermal 4ad due to time. i need an oral product. the 5aa is appealing so i will get stronger and everything would be lean gains.

P

primal1

Awards
  • Established
how does adding methyl 5aa to the stack to battle lethargy sound. what is the half life of methyl 5aa. i can't use transdermal 4ad due to time. i need an oral product. the 5aa is appealing so i will get stronger and everything would be lean gains.
bump